Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Are these figurative bus loads or literal bus loads?

I've heard thus mentioned even going back to riots from a few years ago, and I cannot recall ever seeing footage of looters filing off a string of Grayhounds.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911

I've heard thus mentioned even going back to riots from a few years ago, and I cannot recall ever seeing footage of looters filing off a string of Grayhounds.

Well, they weren't looters, but I sure as hell remember 3-4 buses from UC Berkeley in the parking lot at San Francisco airport, loads of longhair pothead college pukes down there to spit on the soldiers returning from Vietnam, chanting about babykillers, etc etc.

[Linked Image]
H
Heym06 Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

Well they should have been short buses! But someone let them on regular size buses! Probably surplus Portland buses. These werent looters they had to regroup, and be peaceful! They were outnumbered and it is easy to block all roads leaving town.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Heym06

Well they should have been short buses! But someone let them on regular size buses! Probably surplus Portland buses. These werent looters they had to regroup, and be peaceful! They were outnumbered and it is easy to block all roads leaving town.

Do you have any idea where they were bused from - maybe Medford?

H
Heym06 Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by logger

Do you have any idea where they were bused from - maybe Medford?

We were called and told they were coming from Eugene( the [bleep] of the Willamette Valley). I haven't heard anything from Medford or Roseburg. They might get away with stuff in Methford, but I believe Roseburg will give them the same welcome we gave!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by atvalaska
U should have burned the buses.....

Why to prove we are as retarded as them?

can be if necessary

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
707 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 222ND, 16penny, 160user, 77 invisible), 2,734 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,718
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.