Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ejp1234, I know that the President is very well protected.....but less than 12 hours prior, the area was not in police control. One person, with skills, mindset, and the proper weapon, could be in the right place at the right time! Likely no.....possible yes! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 06/01/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ejp1234 aka Just Another Ass-Hole
Seriously? You ever been in DC? You better believe he was super heavily armed with dudes on all roofs and in his immediate area.
Ive been on a vast majority of the roofs,of the 1/2 million,all through the city, and lots of them have sniper stations-LOL set up at various positions.
I was at the State Dept once when Bush came rolling in, and some of the Tahoes have tommy guns-LOL mounted where the back seat would be with a portion of the roof removed.
[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by memtb

I was watching that also. Proud to call him my President.....but, a little concerned for his safety as well! memtb

Seriously? You ever been in DC? You better believe he was super heavily armed with dudes on all roofs and in his immediate area.

Ive been on a vast majority of the roofs all through the city, and lots of them have sniper stations set up at various positions.

I was at the State Dept once when Bush came rolling in, and some of the Tahoes have tommy guns mounted where the back seat would be with a portion of the roof removed.

I think you mean mini-guns. Specifically the Dillon Aero

https://www.military.com/video/spec.../presidents-gmc-armored-suv/660778749001

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He needs to become the actual face of "Law and Order" now.

That's what most of America wants.

As long as it is truly law & order and not just more mewling at the swarthies like he has done thus far in his presidency.

We can hope.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

True and he agrees. And he will.

He has let the dimocrap "bunch of jerks" be seen as such.

Amen!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't provide correct information.

Let him continue to make a fool/ass-hole of himself.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep, he's said his piece, not he has to back it up...............gonna be easier said than done.

MM

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

700 members (160user, 117LBS, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 70 invisible), 2,834 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,163
Posts18,465,206
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.