-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
350 4wd Diesel Limited Dually gets over 100 sticker. I'm sure he got a lot off of that in this market so maybe he'll try a 10mm or 41 Mag on the next crazy sheet!

Roger stuff ain't boring down on the Sparkling City By The Bay. Had a guy I knew fairly well die there last weekend but we haven't heard funeral arrangements. G Laves from the Kawa shop if you knew him btw.

Last edited by 007FJ; 06/01/20.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
he bought that truck for his wife, i was driving it the last two days, every option ford makes and only 1000 trucks made that white gold color.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 007FJ
350 4wd Diesel Limited Dually gets over 100 sticker. I'm sure he got a lot off of that in this market so maybe he'll try a 10mm or 41 Mag on the next crazy sheet!

Roger stuff ain't boring down on the Sparkling City By The Bay. Had a guy I knew fairly well die there last weekend but we haven't heard funeral arrangements. G Laves from the Kawa shop if you knew him btw.

not familiar with him, haven' been up on local news the last few days, been fishing getting home late

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
On a training day, we shot 9mm, 40, .45, 5.56 and .308 from pistols, rifles and sub guns thru a bunch of windshields at varying angles using HP’s and FMJ’s and never had a bullet not penetrate. Had a slight minor deflection after impact but it was minimal. The powdered glass was a nice bonus on target.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Military grade aluminum body.

I remember the commercials.

Come to think about it a chevy cruz bounced off the side of my 2015 and only did 3800.00 bucks worth of damage.

That high school gal was doing about 50 in a 35 zone.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
He should have shot it in the body instead of the windshield. It probably would have passed clear through.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If the
ANGLE OF DANGLE
equals the
SAG OF THE BAG
and is the reciprocal of the
FALL OF THE BALLS
then the
HEAT OF THE MEAT
and the
CUBE OF THE TUBE
keep the
MASS OF THE ASS
IN CONSTANT MOTION!

Quote the formula correctly!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Ricocheting off the windshield, how often does that happen? 357 full jacketed bullet.

Pretty common.

Hard to deflect a high powered rifle round though... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Bullets ricochet off bowling pins at bowling pin shoots all the time, even soft lead bullets.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's why you shoot until you get the results you're after.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by duck911
just wondering one of my buddies shoot the windshield of another former buddy windshield about 6 inches above the hood of the truck when he tried to run him down it ricocheted off. The deal was made, the one renigged after the deal was completed and went to his house about 12 am Fri to try and steal back what he traded him for. he tried to run him over with his truck, also backed into his brand new ford super duty platinum truck he just paid 102000 for.

Lemme make sure I got this:

1 buddy, with a $100k truck, tried to steal some chit he traded for and never got.... And the other buddy tried to run him over, so buddy #1 ALSO tried to kill him.

So, 2 attempted murders over some trade-gone-wrong?

Geezuz.

Find some new friends.
no pay attention the one who did the shooting owned the truck and it was at his home. I'm not going to get into names and details on here.

just wondering one of my buddies shoot the windshield of another former buddy windshield about 6 inches above the hood of the truck when he tried to run him down it ricocheted off. The deal was made, the one renigged after the deal was completed and went to his house about 12 am Fri to try and steal back what he traded him for. he tried to run him over with his truck, also backed into his brand new ford super duty platinum truck he just paid 102000 for.

1 buddy, with a $100k truck, tried to steal some chit he traded for and never got.... And the other buddy tried to run him over, so buddy #1 ALSO tried to kill him.

Geezuz.

Find some new friends.
no pay attention the one who did the shooting owned the truck and it was at his home. I'm not going to get into names and details on here.

Let me get this straight, buddy 1 went to buddy 2's home to steel stuff owed to him, buddy 1 then got into buddy 2's truck and tried to run over buddy 2. Buddy 2 then shot the windshield of his own truck trying to kill buddy 1.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No time for a follow up shot?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lol, hanging out with flooring installers always makes for good stories.

Sounds like an average Sunday afternoon with a crew of mid-20's to mid-30's carpet guys.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
It’s all about the angle
- - and, maybe the mass and velocity?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LTPowell and DocRocket?

Just asking.....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by montanabadger

Geezuz.

Find some new friends.

Geezuz.

Find some new friends.

Let me get this straight, buddy 1 went to buddy 2's home to steel stuff owed to him, buddy 1 then got into buddy 2's truck and tried to run over buddy 2. Buddy 2 then shot the windshield of his own truck trying to kill buddy 1.
buddy 1 went back to steal the 1500 dollar rod back he traded to buddy 2. buddy 1 was in his own truck backed into buddy 2s truck then went forward towards buddy 2.

Last edited by stxhunter; 06/02/20.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
buddy one decided we wanted the rod back after someone else offered him more money for it but the deal was already done, he had already gotten more on his part for it from buddy two than originally agreed too.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I have seen two cars Hit in the windshield with wild turkeys at 55 to 60 mph. Full penetration on both. Ended up in the back seat.. No deflection..

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'm more amazed at the 100k truck. holy chit. as for the bullet, Built Ford Tough

My diploma is a DD214
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,933 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,704
Posts18,456,820
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.