Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
IIRC, although you’re an American, you went back and served in the Israeli Army out of a sense of cultural duty.

How would the Israelis be handling our current situation? Separating Arsonists, Antifa terrorists, and looters from peaceful protesters?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
U Z I

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Chit, their school marms are packin'. I think I can predict the outcome here whistle

But Interested in the response smile

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dual citizen - Dual loyalties.

Am not Remsen, but am correct...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by add

That wasn't even remotely Beav's question.

The question was, how would Israel handle this.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

Not the question.

Question is based on Remsem’s first hand knowledge dealing with violent protests, and worse in the Israel Army.

😎

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by add

Not the question.

Question is based on Remsem’s first hand knowledge dealing with violent protests, and worse in the Israel Army.

😎

Jews are bad m'kay?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by add

Not the question.

😎

Jews are bad m'kay?

Eye for an Eye...Golda Meir?

😎

“Molon Labe”
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by add

That wasn't even remotely Beav's question.

The question was, how would Israel handle this.

Uh, he addressed him as an American, mighty sure Remsen has dual-citizenship.

Plus, you remain an idiot.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by add

Not the question.

😎

Jews are bad m'kay?

Eye for an Eye...Golda Meir?

😎

What about Moshe Dayan?

One eye.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by add

Shut up, dipchit.

Even Beav corrected you.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'll take a dual citizen Isreali, and I have a few friends that are, over a 1000 brain dead American born white bread mid west middle class Antifa puppet any day.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
IIRC, although you’re an American, you went back and served in the Israeli Army out of a sense of cultural duty.

How would the Israelis be handling our current situation? Separating Arsonists, Antifa terrorists, and looters from peaceful protesters?

😎

There is no constitution in Israel and no real analog to the first, fourth or eighth (for the duck) amendments, and since it's been a state of war since 1948 the military and police have vast powers. And it's a small country, so it's easier to get Intel on troublemakers.

Those in charge of the violence would be detained and they'd be held until the authorities were sure the threat was over. If the thugs got violent, hospitals would be full gut shot thugs.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Isrealis understand how to deal national security threats and that's why I admire them. No watered down PC bulscit in their threat assessments. They don't irely on attorneys as much as we do and the safety of the citizenry comes first.

Enjoyed working with them

Originally Posted by Remsen

😎

There is no constitution in Israel and no real analog to the first, fourth or eighth (for the duck) amendments, and since it's been a state of war since 1948 the military and police have vast powers. And it's a small country, so it's easier to get Intel on troublemakers.

Those in charge of the violence would be detained and they'd be held until the authorities were sure the threat was over. If the thugs got violent, hospitals would be full gut shot thugs.

Last edited by ribka; 06/01/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

😎

As much as I cherish the US Constitution, sometimes it provides a little too much protection to folks.

The ups and downs of being "free" I guess.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

😎

Oh, my...Shooting real bullets at thugs to remove them from the checker board. A crazy concept that make some Americans tummy’s turn...

But, we’re ok with people being victimized, assaulted, killed, and financially ruined by criminals with intentions other than peaceful protest.

Liberal America on display to the world.

Thanks, Brother Remsen.

😎

“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by T_Inman
As much as I cherish the US Constitution, sometimes it provides a little too much protection to folks.

The ups and downs of being "free" I guess.

I'll respectfully disagree.

I think the US Constitution is damn near perfect.

3 letter gov't agencies that pass "regulations" (that become defacto law, a la EPA) supreme court rulings that become defacto law (never their charter), local and state liberal leaders that pass unconstitutional regulations...............

I could go on for an hour.

The Constitution is *not* to blame. Mankind, and their agendas, *are* to blame.

Last edited by duck911; 06/01/20.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by add

Shut up, dipchit.

Even Beav corrected you.

Try to keep up.

Cap'n Runaway Nuclear Reaction...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by add

Try to keep up.

Cap'n Runaway Nuclear Reaction...

That is funny. You haven't actually really comprehended this thread from the start.

I've corrected you twice and even the OP had to re-state the premise.

GO TO BED. You are embarrassing yourself.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

😎

Oh, my...Shooting real bullets at thugs to remove them from the checker board. A crazy concept that make some Americans tummy’s turn...

But, we’re ok with people being victimized, assaulted, killed, and financially ruined by criminals with intentions other than peaceful protest.

Liberal America on display to the world.

Thanks, Brother Remsen.

😎

I think I've alluded to this before, but part of my legal practice is related to defending against claims of war crimes and crimes against humanity filed at the international criminal court. I've been working on a case brought against Israel for the way IDF soldiers shot rioters who breached the Gaza border and tried to enter Israel. For me, it's a bit personal, as my buddy's three sons are all in a unit that fights in Gaza.

In the 80s, when i served, the UN was not as psycho as it is now and most countries understood that we were fighting terror as an existential matter. So we did a lot of things that today would be avoided today. The international pressure is definitely a factor, but even now the soldiers will open fire as soon as lines are crossed.

It can be brutal and offensive to principles in the Bill of Rights, but it's often life or death. Personally, I think the Bill of Rights have been weaponized and now serve as a restraint on rights, as the left and the courts prioritize radical indoctrination and suppression of dissent over the right of the people to be individuals. If only one side plays by the rules, there aren't any rules.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

181 members (35, 338reddog, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 2UP, 007FJ, 18 invisible), 1,522 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,584
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.