Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A few points that I learned, or at least reinforced, from this week.

I never again in my lifetime will have to listen someone tell me with a straight face that I don’t need a firearm to protect myself and my family. And that I can rely on the government for my and my family’s safety.

With very few exceptions, the bond of trust between the citizens and the government of Democratic cities is now dissolved. Providing security is the most basic of needs to a citizen. As a result, any mayhem that happens to the people there In the future, gets absolutely zero sympathy from me. You know it now, and you need to leave. If you stay, and you or somebody you care about is killed, that is on you and not the savages who did it. Your local government will not protect you or your loved ones.

Race relations are going to be soured for a very long time. There is no way that anything good come from this week at the macro level. Not being pessimistic here. Just too much damage and hatred displayed against the country this last week. People will separate themselves on race even more. The main concern being their own personal safety. It is, what it is.

Large segments of our society are completely void of moral values. I thought it was bad, but not this bad. Entire communities have refrained from stealing and rioting not because it is immoral, but because they could get caught and arrested. Once the threat of punishment was removed, stealing became almost euphoric in many communities. No matter who was harmed by it. Many business victims being of the same race as the majority of the rioters.

Decades of fatherless homes and massively high school dropout rates have fully displayed its results this week. Interestingly, statists have successfully convinced these people that these decisions were not of their own doing. With racism being the main culprit.

People who lack education and real job skills are going to fall more and more behind. With increased illegal immigration and a slowing economy, low skill labor will be in excess. This will increase the rage. Statists will blame racism and that will be largely accepted.

Anyone want to add something?

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The traitors should have been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail during President Trump's first week in office. We needed the traitors to be prosecuted, tried, and sentenced or there is no rule of law in this country. Talking about it and showing the people is not getting the job done. For three years we have put up with the trash, lies, cheats, and crooks which could have been eliminated in President Trump's first year. Very few pieces of information have been discovered that we did not know about. President Trump will now be held accountable for not ending the coup. We have lost many thousands of Americans because President Trump would not hang the traitors quickly. The longer he takes the closer the civil war is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That every Liberal Mayor and State Governor is a POS.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
That every Liberal Mayor and State Governor is a POS.

😎

Yeah, I forgot to add that one. smile

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I gotta go poop.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Dont forget that this behavior, sitting on your ass and expecting someone to pay your food, rent or whatever, is funded.

A society that doesnt respect life and humanity has no other way...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Self-serving politicians and the police brass who do their bidding need to be hoisted up the nearest big tree, lamp post, flagpole, or other piece of structure that can support their weight, slowly and steadily, until their toes can almost, but not quite reach the ground. A long drop and a quick stop is far too humane for these pieces of human garbage! Once the buzzards and other scavengers eat their fill, whatever remains of them need to be tossed onto the smoldering debris of the businesses they allowed to be torched!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Millions of people sitting on their azz at home for weeks is a pressure cooker waiting to explode.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I am solidly convinced about arming up. Been wayy too lax about it. Got the goods, need to get serious. Even though I currently am not driving thru the chit hole cities like I used to, who knows... Maybe I could get tangled up with an Antifa bus?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Anybody that hadn't learned until this week hasn't been paying attention.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm considering swapping from my P-64 9 X 18 to a different carry piece. FMJ's at 1400 FPS from my 7.62 X 25 CZ-52 will penetrate most of the ballistic vests that some of the hardcore rioters appear to be wearing, and the tires on their buses might need a little pressure relief, as well.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,216
Posts18,466,324
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.