Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Kingston,...has pics of big dicked 'boo's on his computer,...posts them to forums he participates in, and is offended by people who don't feel compelled to kiss boo ass.

It gets more clear every day.

Send me a pictures of an old naked honky in a tattered blue recliner and I’ll make you famous.

"Honky?"

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did I spell it right? Vernacular is more your thing.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Kingston,...has pics of big dicked 'boo's on his computer,...posts them to forums he participates in, and is offended by people who don't feel compelled to kiss boo ass.

It gets more clear every day.

Send me a pictures of an old naked honky in a tattered blue recliner and I’ll make you famous.

He threw it in the neighbor’s pond yesterday after getting pissed off at the bamboo coming back.

Edit: he dragged the recliner with his Ford 8N .

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 06/01/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
50 plus years is nothing.

It is where you have 13 year olds breeding and 4 living generations in the same household.

Leave the south alone.

This about black people.

Or Italians.

Hey,

Knock it off

The nuns taught you better'n that.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Humans are designed to thrive. It's what we do. It's time the black community ceases to be the principle fuel for an industry of special interests masquerading as a progressive political movement. I still believe that people are born good and equal, with a destiny to be free.

How can you deprive such noble industries like the Prison industry...or the Judicial industry....of much needed grist?

Oh, the Welfare and Entitlement industries as well.

Central to any argument for a publicly funded mass transit project is getting people to jobs. With the decline of American cities in the last quarter of the 20th Century, there was an opportunity to bring jobs back in town to people. However, as cities were reborn and sought out by boomers and millennials, they became gentrified. Part of that process pushed lower income residents, light and heavy industry, and industrial infrastructure (like freight rail lines) out. Lower skilled jobs were shipped overseas. The resulting service economy produced lots of jobs, but they were spread out and often located in zip codes where workers couldn’t afford to live.

Here we are again with the opportunity to bring jobs to back the US and back to floundering urban areas, will we do it?

Can we bring jobs like the ones that make these things back to the good ol' US of A? Any takers on a bet that the whole f'n factory, tooling and machinery, packed up and moved to China and left an empty building.

Honestly, can it be that hard to make a profit stamping out some friggen hooks and eyes from some cheap steel, even given "environmental regulations" ( I like clean air and water, personally), OSHA rules ( I like safe workplaces too), and minimum wages? Would it help if I paid a penny more per hook/eye set? $0.02? which equals another $0.25 per pack over the $10 or so that I paid. I'd do it, to have a doodad factory in/near Watts, Logan Heights, or any other "slum", barrio, or ghetto in the States.

Having come from a family in NYC, where public transportation was a way of life (My mother never did learn to drive) it does make sense that to get folks on their feet they should have a way to get to work relatively quickly, and inexpensively. A factory making doodads near that hood, that pays better than MickeyD's might be of some use?

After we cut back on the checks for sure. Birdie's right, awful lot of folks over there on the Dole, same as here, only skin color is different. Slowly cut the funding, and provide some chances at non-minimum wage jobs and see what happens.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I grew up in England in a strata of society where lots of people were on "the Dole" as a way of life, same problems, and everybody was White.

I had a similar experience. I recently got back in touch with most of my grade school classmates. One lady used to beat me for high score, academically, mostof the time.

Fast forward 38 years, and she’s been on the public teat all her life, like her parents and grandparents. Blue eyed blonde, in case you are wondering. And that’s in a country with darn decent education, mostly fully paid. My daughter paid about $2,500 tuition per year to get her Master’s, for example.

Opportunity is not the problem. Culture and personal beliefs are the problem.

That is really crazy. But, it seems she has done a somewhat logical thing, in a sense found the land of milk and honey and doesn't have to milk the cows or work the hives and she still gets to benefit.

I personally can't do it, but in way understand it. Just like I'd sometimes hope to be independently wealthy, have "advisors" to keep the investments that the ancestors left earning, while I went on safari and scheidt. And had a really nice fishing boat in Kona. And another in Belize or the Bahamas.

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad
[quote=kingston][quote=Jim_Conrad][quote=kingston]

Can we bring jobs like the ones that make these things back to the good ol' US of A? Any takers on a bet that the whole f'n factory, tooling and machinery, packed up and moved to China and left an empty building.

Honestly, can it be that hard to make a profit stamping out some friggen hooks and eyes from some cheap steel, even given "environmental regulations" ( I like clean air and water, personally), OSHA rules ( I like safe workplaces too), and minimum wages?
. A factory making doodads near that hood, that pays better than MickeyD's might be of some use?

The only problem is that people won't work for what a
manufacturing/assembly not much over minimum wage type job will pay. Then, they don't want to show up to
work on time, they want to f*** with their cell phone all
day, want to gab about the big game all day Monday,
etc. etc. One of my relatives had a great job some years
back and benefits and such. One day they all decided to
strike for more money and the company shut down and
moved overseas .The last time I was out that way the
building was all but invisible from the high weeds
I really can't blame a company for moving overseas
I would

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cut out all that BS government aid and they would. Somewere along the line, people got to where they expected enough money starting out in life to own a house, car for everybody, a boat, an ATV, TV in every room, cell phone for all, etc. Hunger would make most work, others steal. Get tough on the ones that steal. Make it not worth it. Problem solved. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
Sure, white guys still trying to fix the black problem.

Good luck!

You forgot peace in the middle east. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by victoro
Everybody knows that the Democrats destroyed most black's work ethic by giving them just enough "free" money and "free" benefits that they don't have to work. Then they destroyed the black family by paying young single women to have babies and the more babies the more money. Is it any wonder that all these people with just enough money to get by and plenty of spare time would turn to crime to supplement their income because they have no job skills? If you try to explain this to any Democrat and you will be called a racist.

The women can afford to run the husband off and have chiren with different sires.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
841 members (12344mag, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 82 invisible), 3,263 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,195
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.