Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Remsen
I think the Bill of Rights have been weaponized and now serve as a restraint on rights, as the left and the courts prioritize radical indoctrination and suppression of dissent over the right of the people to be individuals. If only one side plays by the rules, there aren't any rules.

YEP.

I just made this same point 2 minutes ago on another thread. The US Constitution is a brilliant document, being ruined by liberal courts, regulations (that become defacto law), and illegal state regulations.

Thanks for your insight.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
IIRC, although you’re an American, you went back and served in the Israeli Army out of a sense of cultural duty.

How would the Israelis be handling our current situation? Separating Arsonists, Antifa terrorists, and looters from peaceful protesters?

😎

There is no constitution in Israel and no real analog to the first, fourth or eighth (for the duck) amendments, and since it's been a state of war since 1948 the military and police have vast powers. And it's a small country, so it's easier to get Intel on troublemakers.

Those in charge of the violence would be detained and they'd be held until the authorities were sure the threat was over. If the thugs got violent, hospitals would be full gut shot thugs.

Oh, my...Shooting real bullets at thugs to remove them from the checker board. A crazy concept that make some Americans tummy’s turn...

But, we’re ok with people being victimized, assaulted, killed, and financially ruined by criminals with intentions other than peaceful protest.

Liberal America on display to the world.

Thanks, Brother Remsen.

😎

I think I've alluded to this before, but part of my legal practice is related to defending against claims of war crimes and crimes against humanity filed at the international criminal court. I've been working on a case brought against Israel for the way IDF soldiers shot rioters who breached the Gaza border and tried to enter Israel. For me, it's a bit personal, as my buddy's three sons are all in a unit that fights in Gaza.

In the 80s, when i served, the UN was not as psycho as it is now and most countries understood that we were fighting terror as an existential matter. So we did a lot of things that today would be avoided today. The international pressure is definitely a factor, but even now the soldiers will open fire as soon as lines are crossed.

It can be brutal and offensive to principles in the Bill of Rights, but it's often life or death. Personally, I think the Bill of Rights have been weaponized and now serve as a restraint on rights, as the left and the courts prioritize radical indoctrination and suppression of dissent over the right of the people to be individuals. If only one side plays by the rules, there aren't any rules.

Excellent way of putting things Remmy.

I'm glad though that we have "some" Constitutional protections. I'm not sure I want to live like they do in Israel, in that constant state of war, under what many times seems to by "martial law".

Thanks for the honest answers to Brr Beaver's questions.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hence, the new American struggle to overcome a social training that minority, downtrodden, or economically left behind people’s should have better protection while demonstrating at their oppressors.

Even when violence is the payment given for insult and injury - us the majority, is required to endure it without retaliation.

Something has to change, and it’s not just learning a new restraining hold while a person is on the ground.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
if you want to watch a really good program on netflix, try an israeli t.v. program called faudi. top rate.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
if you want to watch a really good program on netflix, try an israeli t.v. program called faudi. top rate.

Thanks, I will check it out.

😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

Thanks, I will check it out.

😎

Yah, it's good

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hence, the new American struggle to overcome a social training that minority, downtrodden, or economically left behind people’s should have better protection while demonstrating at their oppressors.

Even when violence is the payment given for insult and injury - us the majority, is required to endure it without retaliation.

Something has to change, and it’s not just learning a new restraining hold while a person is on the ground.

😎

IMO it had nothing to do with restraint. 2:40 afternno pulse. Phucqk. Whitey was murdering darky for some reason that has yet been brought to the open. Having both been employed at the same place and time there's at least a high likelihood of something beyond the $20...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Boomer,

No doubt the cop fûcked a cat in this situation. Without me guessing on important details, that will eventually come out. I’m figuring he’s gonna burn. To what degree? IDK.

Actuaries are costing out how much more insurance money will be paid out in riot damage should Chauvin get a lenient finding and procedural slap on the wrist.

Fed civil rights charges are gonna probably hurt him...If history is any indication.

My above post was speaking about the degree liberal politics and certain district court system will go to exonerate criminality by a mob of angry people on a civil rights issue, while forgetting the innocent victims who get harmed or attempt to defend themselves.

It’s as if the system is saying “How dare you protect yourself”....”These people are pissed and if you end up seriously hurt or killed, It was for the common good”

I find that to be utter fûck’n BS.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
IIRC, although you’re an American, you went back and served in the Israeli Army out of a sense of cultural duty.

How would the Israelis be handling our current situation? Separating Arsonists, Antifa terrorists, and looters from peaceful protesters?

😎

Mackey Sagebrush had this post in the "it's coming to your town" thread.

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
A little educational moment for some of y'all.

The Israelis have long been known to deal with violent protesters by simply taking down the primary aggressors. They put a suppressed .22 into them, wounding them. This usually has a very good deterrent effect with the crowds.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It is good to learn and teach about other cultures. laugh

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That's worth a try.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Eye for an Eye...Golda Meir?

😎

What about Moshe Dayan?

One eye.

He'd be much less likely to take that deal.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Israel doesn't mess around.

In Israel they shoot "demonstrators" in the kneecap with .22 rifles.

They don't have very many riots.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by T_Inman
As much as I cherish the US Constitution, sometimes it provides a little too much protection to folks.

The ups and downs of being "free" I guess.

I'll respectfully disagree.

I think the US Constitution is damn near perfect.

3 letter gov't agencies that pass "regulations" (that become defacto law, a la EPA) supreme court rulings that become defacto law (never their charter), local and state liberal leaders that pass unconstitutional regulations...............

I could go on for an hour.

The Constitution is *not* to blame. Mankind, and their agendas, *are* to blame.

That's what I am referring to. The subsequent court rulings that have altered what the US Constitution, and specifically the Bill of Rights, was meant to do.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
BeaverCleaver has access to a real living Jew and he asks stupid schit like the OP.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Remsen,

On to worthwhile topics...

These were two-for-two at my local grocery store.

Aside from overpaying, what are your thoughts?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Remsen,

That's some nasty stuff, deacon. If you are craving salty carbs, those mixes work, but it's so much better to make matzo balls from scratch. The mixes produce really light balls and I prefer dense sinkers, so i just use matzo meal, eggs, water and a bit of chicken fat. That's a real matzo ball.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My neighbor said you can only make them from scratch whilst wearing a yarmulke.

At that, I draw the line.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Remsen,

This was gonna be my next question...

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

😎

There is no constitution in Israel and no real analog to the first, fourth or eighth (for the duck) amendments, and since it's been a state of war since 1948 the military and police have vast powers. And it's a small country, so it's easier to get Intel on troublemakers.

Those in charge of the violence would be detained and they'd be held until the authorities were sure the threat was over. If the thugs got violent, hospitals would be full gut shot thugs.

Oh, my...Shooting real bullets at thugs to remove them from the checker board. A crazy concept that make some Americans tummy’s turn...

But, we’re ok with people being victimized, assaulted, killed, and financially ruined by criminals with intentions other than peaceful protest.

Liberal America on display to the world.

Thanks, Brother Remsen.

😎

I think I've alluded to this before, but part of my legal practice is related to defending against claims of war crimes and crimes against humanity filed at the international criminal court. I've been working on a case brought against Israel for the way IDF soldiers shot rioters who breached the Gaza border and tried to enter Israel. For me, it's a bit personal, as my buddy's three sons are all in a unit that fights in Gaza.

In the 80s, when i served, the UN was not as psycho as it is now and most countries understood that we were fighting terror as an existential matter. So we did a lot of things that today would be avoided today. The international pressure is definitely a factor, but even now the soldiers will open fire as soon as lines are crossed.

It can be brutal and offensive to principles in the Bill of Rights, but it's often life or death. Personally, I think the Bill of Rights have been weaponized and now serve as a restraint on rights, as the left and the courts prioritize radical indoctrination and suppression of dissent over the right of the people to be individuals. If only one side plays by the rules, there aren't any rules.

Gaza.

Geebus. Talk about a caldron.

I never really understood how much until I studied the geography more and found out who was in authority there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Remsen,

That's some nasty stuff, deacon. If you are craving salty carbs, those mixes work, but it's so much better to make matzo balls from scratch. The mixes produce really light balls and I prefer dense sinkers, so i just use matzo meal, eggs, water and a bit of chicken fat. That's a real matzo ball.

Screw that stuff 'flave.

get you some of them tater pancake mixes instead.

dang, I loves me some tater pancakes.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 7 invisible), 1,575 guests, and 741 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,563
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.