Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Hastings

I wouldn't say the cops killed Mr. Floyd and I sure don't believe they intended to kill him.

He was alive and talking to them while on the ground. WHO THE FUGG DO YOU THINK DID KILL HIM???

I do not believe they started out intending to kill him. I also do not believe they were concerned in the least if they did kill him, that would seem pretty obvious in that almost three minutes elapsed from the time he went unconscious until they ceased killing him. Regardless of the amount of intoxicants, regardless of his resistance, it is pretty obvious that no matter how you cut it, they did kill him and that any intoxicants were at that point only contributing factors. In the videos it is pretty clear that he went down and out in a gradual manner and that before he became unconscious that he had ceased any attempt at movement.

Please explain who you think did kill Floyd.

BP-B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
You do know that opioid overdose shuts down the respiratory system and you stop breathing? Hint: Fentanyl

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He was a good boy, finally getting his life together.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by k20350
Still doesn't change the fact that cop killed that guy. Anyone that watches that video from beginning to end and doesn't come up with that conclusion is f'ing delusional. Its almost comical the level of blinders some guys have on here haha. In no way shape or form do i endorse ANY of this BS going on in these cities but 100000% that cop killed that man. "Well you don't deal with those animals all day like he did". Quit then. If you cant mentally handle yourself in a job its time to move on.
I wouldn't say the cops killed Mr. Floyd and I sure don't believe they intended to kill him. But I do believe nobody should make a 20 to 30 year career out of being a policeman. No way it can be done without some serious effects, mostly mental. You can't do it without emotionally detaching yourself as concerns empathy for human suffering. At most I would say a 5 to 7 year hitch and then move on to something else. Maybe we could have something like a national police training, send the graduates out to local departments, and then a G.I. Bill type transition to something else.

I couldn’t do it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You do know that opioid overdose shuts down the respiratory system and you stop breathing? Hint: Fentanyl

Leaving aside everything else, do you understand the word homicide? The killing of one person by another. The ME has already made a finding that Floyd died as a result of homicide. That more or less ends foolish discussion. The questions remain of who did the homicide, how, and why. Only those questions. That's why I asked Hastings who he thought did kill Floyd. Maybe he has seen something I missed and someone else may be responsible. I did not see impairment to the point of losing consciousness in Floyd in any of the videos. I the intoxication to that point was observed by anyone then I would like an explanation how a man on the verge of losing consciousness would need 9 minutes of extreme restraint by 3 men on top of him.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by k20350
Still doesn't change the fact that cop killed that guy. Anyone that watches that video from beginning to end and doesn't come up with that conclusion is f'ing delusional. Its almost comical the level of blinders some guys have on here haha. In no way shape or form do i endorse ANY of this BS going on in these cities but 100000% that cop killed that man. "Well you don't deal with those animals all day like he did". Quit then. If you cant mentally handle yourself in a job its time to move on.
I wouldn't say the cops killed Mr. Floyd and I sure don't believe they intended to kill him. But I do believe nobody should make a 20 to 30 year career out of being a policeman. No way it can be done without some serious effects, mostly mental. You can't do it without emotionally detaching yourself as concerns empathy for human suffering. At most I would say a 5 to 7 year hitch and then move on to something else. Maybe we could have something like a national police training, send the graduates out to local departments, and then a G.I. Bill type transition to something else.

Intent to kill is irrelevant under the Minnesota statute.

Tarquin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
As far as the criminal case is concerned, it was stupid to have this autopsy done and made public the way they did.

It's going to allow the defense an opportunity to establish that both reports are done by professionals/experts in their fields and came to two different conclusions.

The more the defense can blur everything else, and keep things in the scope of Graham factors, the more likely Chauvin will be acquitted.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MILES58

Leaving aside everything else, do you understand the word homicide? The killing of one person by another. The ME has already made a finding that Floyd died as a result of homicide. That more or less ends foolish discussion. The questions remain of who did the homicide, how, and why. Only those questions. That's why I asked Hastings who he thought did kill Floyd. Maybe he has seen something I missed and someone else may be responsible. I did not see impairment to the point of losing consciousness in Floyd in any of the videos. I the intoxication to that point was observed by anyone then I would like an explanation how a man on the verge of losing consciousness would need 9 minutes of extreme restraint by 3 men on top of him.

Haha . Right

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s obvious here who lives in academia and hypothetical land

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes it was obvious even at the begining Floyd was about to die of an overdose.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That wasn't really an "independent" autopsy................just sayin'.

I kinda think Baden has a vested interest.

MM

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 700LH

Yes it was obvious even at the begining Floyd was about to die od an overdose

Please state your facts, Karen. Did you guys do telemedicine evaluations on him from the videos?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Don't forget Fantacy Land

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Ok, Karen. You got awfully quiet

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Both sides

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

MM

Please explain how the Hennepin County Medical Examiner is not an independent autopsy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Says Reno 911

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

MM

Please explain how the Hennepin County Medical Examiner is not an independent autopsy

Liberal land . Boss said make it a homicide .

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Says Reno 911

Ok , Zorro

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Haha . Right

No, no Haha Right. One man is dead and another is about to lose a career and his freedom and may never legally possess a firearm again.

Haha Right is for jokes and this is about a fugging serious as it gets. You want to make ignorant suggestions then be a man and stand up and provide a rational basis for them.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
672 members (16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 75 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,608
Posts18,398,386
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.