T
Originally Posted by 270winchester

Love it.

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
CDA has been taken off my chit list. Good stuff.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by ribka
That’s not current. It was yesterday

someone is ascared of scary guns. oooooo

No Reba, the video was old.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever whenever. Douchebag rioters and thieves still afraid of armed citizens protecting their lives and property.

Go back to dhimicrat underground and suck some more liberal ass over there, dumbass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
223 bullets hurt!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Suck start a Glock , Cal . Laughing

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just some of the neighbors. If the bell rings, you ain't seen nothing yet.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever whenever. Douchebag rioters and thieves still afraid of armed citizens protecting their lives and property.

Go back to dhimicrat underground and suck some more liberal ass over there, dumbass.

Sheesh Dirt Bag, you have surpassed VG stupid. You really think these militia are going to open up on a crowd chucking rocks through windows that are not theirs? Risk prison protecting someone else tee shirt shop? Maybe you are that dumb. Probably are.

Sticking your nose in someone else business very rarely works out. With a gun even dumber. How did it turn out for Bubba McMichaels?

My guess is the CDA militia is more about parading Sherman Ave. in their new 911 Tactical gear they spent their stimulus checks on while falling further behind in their rent checks then actually protecting anything.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Flying up for the summer on Friday. A lot of solid folks up there.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just for the record - last year Idaho enacted a very strong stand your ground law. You have the right to defend your home AND your business AND your car with deadly force. You don't have to be in fear of your life and you don't have to retreat. You have the right to defend your property. If Antifa hits your home, your store, or your car, you have the right to shoot.

I do question how this would play out with militia. They don't own your stuff. How would the courts view their actions if things get lively?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
https://amp.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article135955773.html

Fun local story from a few years ago.

There's been a lot of talk lately about how lethal force can be used to stop arson or robbery. Also that throwing rocks is potentially lethal and can be met with lethal force. People here will defend themselves if they feel threatened and they will defend strangers too. I'd advise antifa to stay out of idaho.

Bb

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Just for the record - last year Idaho enacted a very strong stand your ground law. You have the right to defend your home AND your business AND your car with deadly force. You don't have to be in fear of your life and you don't have to retreat. You have the right to defend your property. If Antifa hits your home, your store, or your car, you have the right to shoot.

I do question how this would play out with militia. They don't own your stuff. How would the courts view their actions if things get lively?

The way the law works is that defenders of third parties stand in the shoes (legally speaking) of the parties they are defending. So if the owner would have had a lawful right to use lethal force, then so does the citizen coming to his defense.

Jurisdictions differ in this only with regard to the question of being right in evaluating the situation. Some jurisdictions require that the defender of a third party be correct in his assessment of the situation, while other jurisdictions only require that a reasonable person in his shoes would have perceived the situation the way he did, i.e., as a situation justifying his defensive actions, even if it turned out that he was mistaken about the nature of the situation. In other words, the mistake has to have been reasonable.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sheesh Dirt Bag, you have surpassed VG stupid. You really think these militia are going to open up on a crowd chucking rocks through windows that are not theirs? Risk prison protecting someone else tee shirt shop? Maybe you are that dumb. Probably are.

Sticking your nose in someone else business very rarely works out. With a gun even dumber. How did it turn out for Bubba McMichaels?

My guess is the CDA militia is more about parading Sherman Ave. in their new 911 Tactical gear they spent their stimulus checks on while falling further behind in their rent checks then actually protecting anything.

your guess would be wrong.
had a meeting with most of these boys a week ago. included in the group was the Sheriff, the Chief Deputy, the Chief of police, and a legislator. along with 200 others. we have a plan. want to know it? come start some crap.
you are welcome here in North Idaho, but i would suggest you cut off the man bun, lose the man purse, lose the mask, and wear some foot wear other then Birkenstocks.

Many of us retires in N. Idaho are retired LE. we came here to get away from the crap we couldn't change. we didn't try to change what we adopted as our home and way of life. i would respectfully advise you on the far left, DON'T TRY IT HERE

Last edited by deerstalker; 06/02/20.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deerstalker

had a meeting with most of these boys a week ago. included in the group was the Sheriff, the Chief Deputy, the Chief of police, and a legislator. along with 200 others. we have a plan. want to know it? come start some crap.

Guessing is all she has.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Guessing is all she has.

Ya everyone wants to be John McClane.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The way the law works is that defenders of third parties stand in the shoes (legally speaking) of the parties they are defending. So if the owner would have had a lawful right to use lethal force, then so does the citizen coming to his defense.

Jurisdictions differ in this only with regard to the question of being right in evaluating the situation. Some jurisdictions require that the defender of a third party be correct in his assessment of the situation, while other jurisdictions only require that a reasonable person in his shoes would have perceived the situation the way he did, i.e., as a situation justifying his defensive actions, even if it turned out that he was mistaken about the nature of the situation. In other words, the mistake has to have been reasonable.

I can see that if the homeowner invites the militia to help. What happens, though, if some militia men see someone looting a store and start shooting without the owner asking for help. I don't think the law allows a carte blanche on rioters.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I can see that if the homeowner invites the militia to help. What happens, though, if some militia men see someone looting a store and start shooting without the owner asking for help. I don't think the law allows a carte blanche on rioters.

The general rule of law is that a third party defender, in application of lethal force, stands in the shoes of the person he's defending. If the owner would not have had the legal right to shoot, than neither would they, and vice versa. I would think that law would hold true unless contradicted in the specific law you're referring to.

PS Legal advice provided by me is worth what you paid for it. LOL. Consult an attorney.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Caldum still upset you can't go to the local library with your tranny outfit and twerk for 5 year olds? Should open libraries in phase three. patience sugar

Guessing is all she has.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Guessing is all she has.

yippi ki ay mfr

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Are you standing post at Crickets Reba?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
So what is the militias plan? Protesters roll onto Sherman and they start shooting? The chick in the pink shoes is going to shoot some guy breaking a window at Hudson’s?

I can’t see any of them shooting protesters breaking into businesses the gun packers do not own, so what’s the plan?

You might get away with some crap in Boise, for a short while. But go ahead, roll into any other town in the state, start tossing rocks and fire bombs, and see what happens. Some of you ain't goin' to be leaving town. I s'spect the locals will more likely aim between the eyes, than for a kneecap.

No threats implied. Just an honest assessment.

Some battles are not worth fighting. And it seems the liberal leadership has figured out the fight to survive CDA ID is one of those battles.

As such, the local residents have accomplished their purpose.

Folks across the nation have no idea what Idahoans have between their ears. A guy just down the road from me has a Centurian main battle tank, as well as an M113 A2 APC.

He also has a yard full of military equipment including 6x6s and armored Humvees. And there are lot of guys around here who own class III weapons. I have attended a few of their machine gun target competitions.

Such is the membership of Idaho citizens militias. I sure as hell would not like to be the one they thought they needed to defend their home or city or state from.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,620
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.