Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by 700LH
It’s obvious here who lives in academia and hypothetical land

Don't forget Fantacy Land

Ok, Karen. You got awfully quiet

Says Reno 911

Ok , Zorro

Just because your B/F was selfish and didn't get you off and now your angry, don't take it out on me

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
That wasn't really an "independent" autopsy................just sayin'.

I kinda think Baden has a vested interest.

MM

Please explain how the Hennepin County Medical Examiner is not an independent autopsy

Liberal land . Boss said make it a homicide .

Perhaps you are capable of explaining for him?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I do autopsies, and testify about them. The only difference is that my area of expertise is automotive, not medical. Currently, I am on standby to testify in a lawsuit over a "loss of oil" engine failure claim on a Volvo diesel engine that was serviced by a nationwide truck stop chain's maintenance shop and ran out of oil due to a leak from a loose oil filter a few miles later. My detailed inspection of the damaged engine documented exactly which parts failed, and I can point to a very accurate timeline of when and why they failed. There is also a pretty good trail of evidence suggesting that the truck stop tried to erase evidence in the vehicle computer of the "low oil pressure" automatic shutdown of the engine. Every time the phone rings and the truck owner's attorney is on the line, I start a timer. He's buying my advice at the rate of $100.00 an hour, with a 1-hour minimum. If I actually do end up traveling to Indianapolis to testify, more time and travel expenses will accumulate. I informed the legal beagles early on that's there's only one condition to my participation- - - -they can't write a big enough check to make me lie for them! Nuff said!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“Results released Monday from TWO SEPARATE AUTOPSIES declared the May 25 death of George Floyd at the hands of police to be a HOMICIDE.” - Fox News

According to Fox News, the full autopsy report of the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office ‘and’ the independent autopsy done on behalf of Floyd’s family ‘both’ declare the death a homicide.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...d-independent-autopsy-expected-today.amp

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
That wasn't really an "independent" autopsy................just sayin'.

I kinda think Baden has a vested interest.

MM

Please explain how the Hennepin County Medical Examiner is not an independent autopsy

Liberal land . Boss said make it a homicide .

Perhaps you are capable of explaining for him?

I can explain a nearly $300,000 salary plus benefits since 2004. I wouldnt wanna rock that boat too much either.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Liberal land it is but are truly debating whether or not the cop killed Mr. Floyd? Seems the video is pretty damaging to the officer, he went from alive to dead in minutes. Sure he was on drugs, but not sure how you can’t state the officer didn’t directly end his life.

My issues have everything to do with the aftermath, it’s pathetic and typical of Mayors and blue state Governors. They are spineless. But you guys are focused on the social injustice of one Mr. Floyd and it seems it pretty clear what happened. But I still (and everyone) must witness a fair judicial process of the event. The officer has this right, in spite of the fact that he looks more than guilty.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

I wouldn't say the cops killed Mr. Floyd and I sure don't believe they intended to kill him.
He was alive and talking to them while on the ground. WHO THE FUGG DO YOU THINK DID KILL HIM???
I do not believe they started out intending to kill him. I also do not believe they were concerned in the least if they did kill him, that would seem pretty obvious in that almost three minutes elapsed from the time he went unconscious until they ceased killing him. Regardless of the amount of intoxicants, regardless of his resistance, it is pretty obvious that no matter how you cut it, they did kill him and that any intoxicants were at that point only contributing factors. In the videos it is pretty clear that he went down and out in a gradual manner and that before he became unconscious that he had ceased any attempt at movement.
Please explain who you think did kill Floyd.
I don't know what killed Mr. Floyd. At this point it looks like we will never get a definite answer. I am sure that being restrained played a part, and I'm sure the police were inattentive to or unaware of his condition. They get callous after years of dealing with the underbelly of society. It was just another arrest to them. They probably have had to load several uncooperative arrestees a week for years. This incident illustrates why I think nobody should make a life long career out of law enforcement.

Last edited by Hastings; 06/02/20.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by cfran
Liberal land it is but are truly debating whether or not the cop killed Mr. Floyd? Seems the video is pretty damaging to the officer, he went from alive to dead in minutes. Sure he was on drugs, but not sure how you can’t state the officer didn’t directly end his life.

My issues have everything to do with the aftermath, it’s pathetic and typical of Mayors and blue state Governors. They are spineless. But you guys are focused on the social injustice of one Mr. Floyd and it seems it pretty clear what happened. But I still (and everyone) must witness a fair judicial process of the event. The officer has this right, in spite of the fact that he looks more than guilty.

people like 700h (the gay blade) are anarchists and don't believe in our judicial process and individual rights. They despise America and self reliance, He wants to stir up schit so America is burned to the ground, He wants street lynchings. Miserable Losers like him ,who never accomplished anything in their lives , are now emboldened by these riots ( in the dark so they can't be identified) and is now a self important brave social justice warrior and thinks his formally pathetic, meaningless life now has meaning. These type of events always bring the pathetic losers out of the shadows.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Im not saying Chauvin was 100% right. If he knew the guy had no pulse and still kept his knee on his neck then yeah that is f.ucked up. I dont see a problem with four cops subduing a 6’6” noncompliant perp. either.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m surprised the ME’s didn’t find a chicken bone...snarc 😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Says Reno 911

Ok , Zorro

Just because your B/F was selfish and didn't get you off and now your angry, don't take it out on me

You always resort to the same sophomoric scchitt, that’s all that you have when the dealing is done.

Let’s get real low:
It’s quite apparent that a gang of cops has been banging your old lady, your daughter, your two lesbian sisters, your momma and your bedridden grandmother. Plus buggering you at a traffic stop.

Your thoughts? Be nice.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I kind of seriously doubt that either autopsy report will be the deciding factor in a trial.

There is no disputing the video evidence that Floyd complained he could not breathe, that he lost consciousness, that Chauvin continued to use the force that caused Floyd's complaint

There are several videos out there. My hearing is bad, but I am pretty sure I heard Floyd utter that he couldn't breath while he was still standing and no officer was applying any kind of pressure that would cause a person to experience difficulty breathing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
the poor gay blade

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Says Reno 911

Ok , Zorro

You always resort to the same sophomoric scchitt, that’s all that you have when the dealing is done.

Let’s get real low:
It’s quite apparent that a gang of cops has been banging your old lady, your daughter, your two lesbian sisters, your momma and your bedridden grandmother. Plus buggering you at a traffic stop.

Your thoughts? Be nice.

L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Would love to know exactly how much fentanyl Mr. Floyd took and when. Did that happen to be the evidence he swallowed as I read somewhere? Back in the day, fentanyl by itself was utilized as a primary drug for the induction of general anesthesia for major cadiac and other big surgeries where CV "stabilty" was desired. That "stability" however was dependent on airway control and full respiratory support. Otherwise respiratory failure soon occurs and bad things follow... ask Prince! They go rigid as a board as well making ventilation by mask difficult without the aid of muscle relaxants.

High dose narcotics kill readily in a narcotic "naive" patient or person. Would be interesting to know if Floyd was using, just selling, or maybe both! Did he ingest something right before he was arrested? Did the police know what he ingested at the time? What were they waiting for as they "restrained" him? Was medical help called and were they forced to play "Dr." at the scene not knowing all of the facts or having the right supplies and equipment?

The knee to the neck looks bad for sure and certainly could have not helped matters for the reasons mentioned above, BUT there could easily be a lot more that clouds the overall picture in this case. It is certainly not a good time to be a potential "scapegoat" right now in our political/racial climate. Thank you to those willing serve as LEO's and put yourselves in these difficult situations quite frequently anymore. Most people would not/could not do it, are more than happy to be and expect to be protected, and are often the first to cry foul when a mistake has been made by a human being. Not worth dying to get a nice funeral with lots of patrol cars with lights flashing, name on a billboard for awhile, maybe a small marker by highway, and a spouse and kids left behind without a parent, IMHO.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
“Results released Monday from TWO SEPARATE AUTOPSIES declared the May 25 death of George Floyd at the hands of police to be a HOMICIDE.” - Fox News

According to Fox News, the full autopsy report of the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office ‘and’ the independent autopsy done on behalf of Floyd’s family ‘both’ declare the death a homicide.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...d-independent-autopsy-expected-today.amp

I missed this in my first skim of the thread. If this is the case, justice is almost certain.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Unless they seat a jury of retards the cop walks free.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I kind of seriously doubt that either autopsy report will be the deciding factor in a trial.

There is no disputing the video evidence that Floyd complained he could not breathe, that he lost consciousness, that Chauvin continued to use the force that caused Floyd's complaint

There are several videos out there. My hearing is bad, but I am pretty sure I heard Floyd utter that he couldn't breath while he was still standing and no officer was applying any kind of pressure that would cause a person to experience difficulty breathing.

From the criminal complaint/arrest document for Officer Chauvin:

"While standing outside the car,Mr. Floyd began saying and repeating that he could not breathe. The defendant went to the the passenger side and tried to get Mr. Floyd into the car from that side and Lane and Kueng assisted."

This happened before Floyd was ever put on the ground.

Originally Posted by lundtroller
Would love to know exactly how much fentanyl Mr. Floyd took and when. Did that happen to be the evidence he swallowed as I read somewhere? Back in the day, fentanyl by itself was utilized as a primary drug for the induction of general anesthesia for major cadiac and other big surgeries where CV "stabilty" was desired. That "stability" however was dependent on airway control and full respiratory support. Otherwise respiratory failure soon occurs and bad things follow... ask Prince! They go rigid as a board as well making ventilation by mask difficult without the aid of muscle relaxants.

High dose narcotics kill readily in a narcotic "naive" patient or person. Would be interesting to know if Floyd was using, just selling, or maybe both! Did he ingest something right before he was arrested? Did the police know what he ingested at the time? What were they waiting for as they "restrained" him? Was medical help called and were they forced to play "Dr." at the scene not knowing all of the facts or having the right supplies and equipment?

The knee to the neck looks bad for sure and certainly could have not helped matters for the reasons mentioned above, BUT there could easily be a lot more that clouds the overall picture in this case. It is certainly not a good time to be a potential "scapegoat" right now in our political/racial climate. Thank you to those willing serve as LEO's and put yourselves in these difficult situations quite frequently anymore. Most people would not/could not do it, are more than happy to be and expect to be protected, and are often the first to cry foul when a mistake has been made by a human being. Not worth dying to get a nice funeral with lots of patrol cars with lights flashing, name on a billboard for awhile, maybe a small marker by highway, and a spouse and kids left behind without a parent, IMHO.

When was the ambulance called? My bet is the officers called it during initial contact before Floyd ever passed out, either because they saw he was not right in the head ie drugs, or to cover for him complaining about not breathing when they first brought him to the squad car, before they put him on the ground and restrained him.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

It'll be interesting once all of the evidence is out.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

It'll be interesting once all of the evidence is out.

At this point it’s all spin. It’s all in how they present the evidence, not the evidence itself.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Apparently some here believe the County medical examiner is trying to whitewash the death to protect the cop. It’s the county that’s trying to convict the cop as a sacrifice so there’s pressure to find a cause of death attributable to the cop not exonerate the cop.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,250 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,247
Posts18,466,921
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.