Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I think all that talk about military equipment caused caldum to faint. She don't like that scary stuff

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by callnum
So what is the militias plan? Protesters roll onto Sherman and they start shooting? The chick in the pink shoes is going to shoot some guy breaking a window at Hudson’s?

I can’t see any of them shooting protesters breaking into businesses the gun packers do not own, so what’s the plan?

You might get away with some crap in Boise, for a short while. But go ahead, roll into any other town in the state, start tossing rocks and fire bombs, and see what happens. Some of you ain't goin' to be leaving town. I s'spect the locals will more likely aim between the eyes, than for a kneecap.

No threats implied. Just an honest assessment.

Some battles are not worth fighting. And it seems the liberal leadership has figured out the fight to survive CDA ID is one of those battles.

As such, the local residents have accomplished their purpose.

Folks across the nation have no idea what Idahoans have between their ears. A guy just down the road from me has a Centurian main battle tank, as well as an M113 A2 APC.

He also has a yard full of military equipment including 6x6s and armored Humvees. And there are lot of guys around here who own class III weapons. I have attended a few of their machine gun target competitions.

Such is the membership of Idaho citizens militias. I sure as hell would not like to be the one they thought they needed to defend their home or city or state from.

BP-B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Idahoans think "Red Dawn" was an instruction video.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I lived in CDA for about a year back around 1973-74. It was a nice place.

it still is except for all the kalifornians moving in here

You've never met my friends azzwhole.

Proud NRA Life Member
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I wear Birkenstocks. Cured my plantar fasciitis.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Salmonella

My friends were there...and strapped.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Good for your friend.

Unfortunately your friend is way outnumbered by Californians that are trying to flip the state like they already in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Montana, Texas. Is that not been the case? I see lots of California plates now in area with Bernie and Hillary stickers, and impeach Trump bumper stickers. How is that good for Idaho?

FYI my brother lives in San Raphael and I used to live in Montery.

Last edited by ribka; 06/02/20.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I was living up in CDA until a couple of years ago when I moved down here..It sure is not like it was in the 60-70's and even 80's...Now it is a mess..Washington people cramming in on the weekends and it seems like the whole LA PD moved into the area following Furhman..One trip to Priest Lake my wife counted 10-1 Washington plates to Idaho...Not a place I wanna live anymore and even the outer cities are crammed up now..Better than Spokane and Boise but not by much anymore IMHO..I still have a bunch of friends up there by CDA and in the Silver valley and I know how they would react to this chit..They would not be taking video's and posting them on youtube for sure but they would do whatever necessary for themselves and family...

The Crossroads bar isn't even there anymore..Bummer..LOL

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
So what is the militias plan? Protesters roll onto Sherman and they start shooting? The chick in the pink shoes is going to shoot some guy breaking a window at Hudson’s?

I can’t see any of them shooting protesters breaking into businesses the gun packers do not own, so what’s the plan?

The plan was what you saw in the vid.

They dominated their streets with overwhelming power. It obviously had a 'calming effect' on any would-be anarchists.

You see, you don't always need a 'plan'. Patriotic Americans exercise their right to assemble, bear arms, and stand their ground.

When an anarchist throws a brick or Molotov cocktail, that can reasonably be expected to cause death or serious bodily injury. That opens the door to justified use of deadly force.

It's all quite easy to grasp for normal thinking people......even the anarchists worked it out for themselves without an object lesson in the advantages of civility.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I was talking to a Kootenai County Sherriff deputy yesterday and he mentioned pretty calm in N Idaho and the fact that local law enforcement supports firearms ownership and plays a big part in the calmness here. Supposedly some outsiders from Spokane area sent in agitators and they were shut down by locals.

The plan was what you saw in the vid.

They dominated their streets with overwhelming power. It obviously had a 'calming effect' on any would-be anarchists.

You see, you don't always need a 'plan'. Patriotic Americans exercise their right to assemble, bear arms, and stand their ground.

When an anarchist throws a brick or Molotov cocktail, that can reasonably be expected to cause death or serious bodily injury. That opens the door to justified use of deadly force,

It's all quite easy to grasp for normal thinking people......even the anarchists worked it out for themselves without an object lesson in the advantages of civility.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logcutter
I was living up in CDA until a couple of years ago when I moved down here..It sure is not like it was in the 60-70's and even 80's...Now it is a mess..Washington people cramming in on the weekends and it seems like the whole LA PD moved into the area following Furhman..One trip to Priest Lake my wife counted 10-1 Washington plates to Idaho...Not a place I wanna live anymore and even the outer cities are crammed up now..Better than Spokane and Boise but not by much anymore IMHO..I still have a bunch of friends up there by CDA and in the Silver valley and I know how they would react to this chit..They would not be taking video's and posting them on youtube for sure but they would do whatever necessary for themselves and family...

The Crossroads bar isn't even there anymore..Bummer..LOL

there is always the Good Grief bar in East Port !

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Bad ass bunch for sure. Nothing says Rambo more that flip flops and shorts. Calming effect? No. Looks prime for accidental discharge.

I get the whole 2nd thing, what I don't get is what these guys expect to do if someone tosses a brick through the window of an empty store. Shoot them and expect no charges?

https://www.khq.com/news/blm-protes...6a4462a-a478-11ea-ac8a-bf2710042a77.html

Last edited by callnum; 06/02/20.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

projecting your idiocy again?

Upset that normal citizens want to defend themselves from violent criminals? Really showing your true colors once again. These threads always draw out the anti gun goobers.

Bad ass bunch for sure. Nothing says Rambo more that flip flops and shorts.

I get the whole 2nd thing, what I don't get is what these guys expect to do if someone tosses a brick through the window of and empty store. Shoot them and expect no charges?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Oh crap I get it Reba, the fat guy with flip flops is you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very courageous of them to do that in a place where the chance of any kind of insurrection is so high.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Oh crap I get it Reba, the fat guy with flip flops is you.

And the anti gun goober chimes in again. An American with a firearm is like a cross to a vampire with you. You sure are triggered by the second amendment lmao

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Very courageous of them to do that in a place where the chance of any kind of insurrection is so high.

How much time have you spent up there Paul? Love to get your deep insight on life in Idaho

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
When the Aryan nations was dispersed from Hayden Lake some years ago,some stayed around..I was reading there are nine so called hate groups on the Washington/Idaho border area now..My guess is those we see flaunting there firearms are connected in some way..I could be wrong but the flaunting of firearms screams: what'ya going to really do when you get punched in the face...It's a bad deal all around..

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Bad ass bunch for sure. Nothing says Rambo more that flip flops and shorts. Calming effect? No. Looks prime for accidental discharge.

I get the whole 2nd thing, what I don't get is what these guys expect to do if someone tosses a brick through the window of an empty store. Shoot them and expect no charges?

In many jurisdictions, it is quite likely that no charges would be filed for shooting a looter or arsonist. In some places, it is almost like it was the wild west or something.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
When the Aryan nations was dispersed from Hayden Lake some years ago,some stayed around..I was reading there are nine so called hate groups on the Washington/Idaho border area now..My guess is those we see flaunting there firearms are connected in some way..I could be wrong but the flaunting of firearms screams: what'ya going to really do when you get punched in the face...It's a bad deal all around..

what 9 hate groups are groups in N Idaho and NE WA? What is your source the SPLC? How many crimes have been committed by these hate groups the past 10 years?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

I disagree. Often, a display of overwhelming force is all that is needed to ensure peace.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
655 members (1lessdog, 2500HD, 257 mag, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,753 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,108
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.