Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Why do AA's riot, loot, and generally become destructive mobs when the opportunity arises? I'm not talking about the organizers, but the opportunists that jump in, smash windows, burn cars and buildings, beat up people just for the hell of it.

Sociologists will tell you that it is a function of poverty, a lack of education, frustration at social injustice, frustration over the lack of opportunity. However, they never get right down to the root causes.

1.) The inability to control emotions and urges
2.) Lack of respect for other people's property

Sorry, but both of these traits are conditions of an evolving and advancing society that are absent in these groups. These traits are also essential for societal law and order.

Growing up in and around Atlanta, as well as traveling sub Saharan Africa and the Caribbean, I've had plenty of time to observe AA's at work and play. One common theme in the ones that do not advance and succeed is the inability to control urges and impulses or to control emotions. They get angry about anything, fly off the handle, and immediately want to fight someone somewhere. They cannot control their emotions or their urges. Hit, shoot, stab, verbally assault, or lash out in any way, they have no inner voice of reason to back them down. This is why they go from calm, to in your face, to violent quickly.

Controlling urges also go with the ability to be selective with alcohol, sex, drugs. They are ruled by the concept of "If it feels good, do it!" and damn the consequences. They can't control their emotions enough to evaluate future consequences.

The lack of respect for other people's property seems universal be it Atlanta, South Africa, Jamaica, or wherever. Theft, robbery, larceny are rampant and universal. This is one thing the Black Community needs to get under control. Here in metro ATL, I've talked before how DeKalb Co and other areas were exclusively the White suburbia middle class bedroom communities 40-50 years ago. AA's have advances economically to the point where they now are the majority in those same neighborhoods. 4+ bedroom homes, 2 cars, subdivisions, schools, all the stuff the White folks had 30-40 years ago right there. One difference? Burgerlery and violent crime is higher. People get their possessions stolen at a much higher rate. Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

So when we see young AA's out smashing windows and stealing iPhones and shoes from retail stores, it has nothing to do with poverty. Firebombing some random car has nothing to do with social injustice or what some cop did 2000 miles away. It is about the lack of impulse control and the lack of respect for other people's property. Cynics will point to a lack of cultural evolution. Whatever it might be, these two traits are at the core of the behavior. It's not about the cops.

Well put. I grew up in DeKalb County, metro Atlanta, in the fifties and sixties, it was 90 percent White and it was the most prosperous county in the state.
Here is a good example of what has happened after the Blacks took over.
Fifteen years ago DeKalb had, of course, a black sheriff. They had the elections and he was defeated by, of course, another black guy. Two weeks later, the defeated sheriff, now, this guy is the on duty Sheriff of DeKalb County, and he hired 2 guys to machine gun his rival right in his front yard, right in front of his wife and children.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Humans in general are the most despicable creatures on planet earth, regardless of race. Greedy, selfish, sneaky, unpredictable, conniving, dangerous. You don't have to look any further than our own politicians to see that. Some may be more prone to overt violent behavior than others but they all pretty much suck.

I disagree.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
Humans in general are the most despicable creatures on planet earth, regardless of race. Greedy, selfish, sneaky, unpredictable, conniving, dangerous. You don't have to look any further than our own politicians to see that. Some may be more prone to overt violent behavior than others but they all pretty much suck.

I disagree.
That doesn't change a thing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I disagree.

Doesn't make you right either.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I disagree.

Doesn't make you right either.
No it just makes you blind.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I can live with that.....

FJB & FJT
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Short answer? DNA.

I am going to challenge that notion. In New Orleans there is a problem with generational, poverty, poor education, crime and a host of other issues. Young black males from fatherless homes in poor black neighborhoods, statistically speaking, have the odds stacked against them.

Your contention is that it is their DNA that finds the odds stacked against them.

If it is their DNA, then answer this question for me. I am a supporter of an organization called Son Of A Saint. Here is what their website says about them.

Growing up without a father is a challenge facing thousands of boys in New Orleans. For too many of them, the challenge will prove overwhelming. Son of a Saint exists for these boys, providing mentorship, education, recreation, camaraderie, cultural enrichment, emotional support and helping to fill the void for dozens of fatherless young men in New Orleans.

These are kids that, statistically speaking, are going to to have a rough go of it. Let's just use one of the many metrics. 50 or greater percent of all black males do not graduate from high school. Yet those who enter this program have a success rate that is right there with whites. In every other metric, these kids perform on a level with their white peers.

If it is a DNA issue, how do you explain the results of kids in this program?

https://sonofasaint.org/what-we-do/#/we-save-lives

Sounds like a good program for mothers who want their sone to escape from the ghetto welfare culture. The problem is that there are not enough of such mothers. That's my answer. We (my company) tried to hire some young blacks for good jobs. No experience, apprentice program, we would train. We even enlisted the pastor of a local (black) church to find ones who would have a decent work ethic. We couldn't find enough to continue the program.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Interesting take on the "resistance"

https://consentfactory.org/2020/06/...GhRpA1obvVy8VqqeLjs_HJZd9rT6Hf9C2HZe8mYI

The Minneapolis Putsch
Well, it looks like the Resistance’s long-anticipated “Second Civil War” has finally begun … more or less exactly on cue. Rioting has broken out across the nation. People are looting and burning stores and attacking each other in the streets. Robocops are beating, tear-gassing, and shooting people with non-lethal projectiles. State National Guards have been deployed, curfews imposed, “emergencies” declared. Secret Servicemen are fighting back angry hordes attempting to storm the White House. Trump is tweeting from an “underground bunker.” Opportunist social media pundits on both sides of the political spectrum are whipping people up into white-eyed frenzies. Americans are at each other’s throats, divided by identity politics, consumed by rage, hatred, and fear.

Things couldn’t be going better for the Resistance if they had scripted it themselves.

Actually, they did kind of script it themselves. Not the murder of poor George Floyd, of course. Racist police have been murdering Black people for as long as there have been racist police. No, the Resistance didn’t manufacture racism. They just spent the majority of the last four years creating and promoting an official narrative which casts most Americans as “white supremacists” who literally elected Hitler president, and who want to turn the country into a racist dictatorship.

According to this official narrative, which has been relentlessly disseminated by the corporate media, the neoliberal intelligentsia, the culture industry, and countless hysterical, Trump-hating loonies, the Russians put Donald Trump in office with those DNC emails they never hacked and some division-sowing Facebook ads that supposedly hypnotized Black Americans into refusing to come out and vote for Clinton. Putin purportedly ordered this personally, as part of his plot to “destroy democracy.” The plan was always for President Hitler to embolden his white-supremacist followers into launching the “RaHoWa,” or the “Boogaloo,” after which Trump would declare martial law, dissolve the legislature, and pronounce himself Führer. Then they would start rounding up and murdering the Jews, and the Blacks, and Mexicans, and other minorities, according to this twisted liberal fantasy.

I’ve been covering the roll-out and dissemination of this official narrative since 2016, and have documented much of it in my essays, so I won’t reiterate all that here. Let’s just say, I’m not exaggerating, much. After four years of more or less constant conditioning, millions of Americans believe this fairy tale, despite the fact that there is absolutely zero evidence whatsoever to support it. Which is not exactly a mystery or anything. It would be rather surprising if they didn’t believe it. We’re talking about the most formidable official propaganda machine in the history of official propaganda machines.

And now the propaganda is paying off. The protesting and rioting that typically follows the murder of an unarmed Black person by the cops has mushroomed into “an international uprising” cheered on by the corporate media, corporations, and the liberal establishment, who don’t normally tend to support such uprisings, but they’ve all had a sudden change of heart, or spiritual or political awakening, and are down for some serious property damage, and looting, and preventative self-defense, if that’s what it takes to bring about justice, and to restore America to the peaceful, prosperous, non-white-supremacist paradise it was until the Russians put Donald Trump in office.

In any event, the Resistance media have now dropped their breathless coverage of the non-existent Corona-Holocaust to breathlessly cover the “revolution.” The American police, who just last week were national heroes for risking their lives to beat up, arrest, and generally intimidate mask-less “lockdown violators” are now the fascist foot soldiers of the Trumpian Reich. The Nike corporation produced a commercial urging people to smash the windows of their Nike stores and steal their sneakers. Liberal journalists took to Twitter, calling on rioters to “burn that [bleep] down!” … until the rioters reached their gated community and started burning down their local Starbucks. Hollywood celebrities are masking up and going full-black bloc, and doing legal support. Chelsea Clinton is teaching children about David and the Racist Goliath. John Cusack’s bicycle was attacked by the pigs. I haven’t checked on Rob Reiner yet, but I assume he is assembling Molotov cocktails in the basement of a Resistance safe house somewhere in Hollywood Hills.

Look, I’m not saying the neoliberal Resistance orchestrated or staged these riots, or “denying the agency” of the folks in the streets. Whatever else is happening out there, a lot of very angry Black people are taking their frustration out on the cops, and on anyone and anything else that represents racism and injustice to them.

This happens in America from time to time. America is still a racist society. Most African-Americans are descended from slaves. Legal racial discrimination was not abolished until the 1960s, which isn’t that long ago in historical terms. I was born in the segregated American South, with the segregated schools, and all the rest of it. I don’t remember it — I was born in 1961 — but I do remember the years right after it. The South didn’t magically change overnight in July of 1964. Nor did the North’s variety of racism, which, yes, is subtler, but no less racist.

So I have no illusions about racism in America. But I’m not really talking about racism in America. I’m talking about how racism in America has been cynically instrumentalized, not by the Russians, but by the so-called Resistance, in order to delegitimize Trump and, more importantly, everyone who voted for him, as a bunch of white supremacists and racists.

Fomenting racial division has been the Resistance’s strategy from the beginning. A quote attributed to Joseph Goebbels, “accuse the other side of that which you are guilty,” is particularly apropos in this case. From the moment Trump won the Republican nomination, the corporate media and the rest of the Resistance have been telling us the man is literally Hitler, and that his plan is to foment racial hatred among his “white supremacist base,” and eventually stage some “Reichstag” event, declare martial law and pronounce himself dictator. They’ve been telling us this story over and over, on television, in the liberal press, on social media, in books, movies, and everywhere else they could possibly tell it.

So, before you go out and join the “uprising,” take a look at the headlines today, turn on CNN or MSNBC, and think about that for just a minute. I don’t mean to spoil the party, but they’ve preparing you for this for the last four years.

Not you Black folks. I’m not talking to you. I wouldn’t presume to tell you what to do. I’m talking to white folks like myself, who are cheering on the rioting and looting, and are coming out to “help” you with it, but who will be back home in their gated communities when the ashes have cooled, and the corporate media are gone, and the cops return to “police” your neighborhoods.

OK, and this is where I have to restate (for the benefit of my partisan readers) that I’m not a fan of Donald Trump, and that I think he’s a narcissistic ass clown, and a glorified con man, and … blah blah blah, because so many people have been so polarized by insane propaganda and mass hysteria that they can’t even read or think anymore, and so just scan whatever articles they encounter to see whose “side” the author is on and then mindlessly celebrate or excoriate it.

If you’re doing that, let me help you out … whichever side you’re on, I’m not on it.

I realize that’s extremely difficult for a lot of folks to comprehend these days, which is part of the point I’ve been trying to make. I’ll try again, as plainly as I can.

America is still a racist country, but America is no more racist today than it was when Barack Obama was president. A lot of American police are brutal, but no more brutal than when Obama was president. America didn’t radically change the day Donald Trump was sworn into office. All that has changed is the official narrative. And it will change back as soon as Trump is gone and the ruling classes have no further use for it.

And that will be the end of the War on Populism, and we will switch back to the War on Terror, or maybe the Brave New Pathologized Normal … or whatever Orwellian official narrative the folks at GloboCap have in store for us.

#

CJ Hopkins
June 1, 2020
Photo: Nike (George Floyd commercial)

Last edited by kolofardos; 06/02/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I grew up middle of the road poor...Anything nice we got from our parents or earned, we knew to take good care of It.

The first purchase might be a gift that couldn’t be replaced for a long period of time. Me and my brothers learned this from the consequences of not getting a replacement item, if something happened to the first one.

😎

A very important point.

It is, but mostly preaching to the choir here. It's been said many, many times but to no avail apparently.

But, you have such a pretty mouth when you sing....😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The black race, worldwide actually, is a poster child for the lack of a family unit, and how that affects what family is there. Some 75% of black families do not have mom's AND dad's in the house, and lots of families are raised by grandma. The breakdown of the family unit is the single biggest reason in the decline of morals and values in America, IMO.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Why do AA's riot, loot, and generally become destructive mobs when the opportunity arises? I'm not talking about the organizers, but the opportunists that jump in, smash windows, burn cars and buildings, beat up people just for the hell of it.

Sociologists will tell you that it is a function of poverty, a lack of education, frustration at social injustice, frustration over the lack of opportunity. However, they never get right down to the root causes.

Sorry, but both of these traits are conditions of an evolving and advancing society that are absent in these groups. These traits are also essential for societal law and order.

Growing up in and around Atlanta, as well as traveling sub Saharan Africa and the Caribbean, I've had plenty of time to observe AA's at work and play. One common theme in the ones that do not advance and succeed is the inability to control urges and impulses or to control emotions. They get angry about anything, fly off the handle, and immediately want to fight someone somewhere. They cannot control their emotions or their urges. Hit, shoot, stab, verbally assault, or lash out in any way, they have no inner voice of reason to back them down. This is why they go from calm, to in your face, to violent quickly.

Controlling urges also go with the ability to be selective with alcohol, sex, drugs. They are ruled by the concept of "If it feels good, do it!" and damn the consequences. They can't control their emotions enough to evaluate future consequences.

The lack of respect for other people's property seems universal be it Atlanta, South Africa, Jamaica, or wherever. Theft, robbery, larceny are rampant and universal. This is one thing the Black Community needs to get under control. Here in metro ATL, I've talked before how DeKalb Co and other areas were exclusively the White suburbia middle class bedroom communities 40-50 years ago. AA's have advances economically to the point where they now are the majority in those same neighborhoods. 4+ bedroom homes, 2 cars, subdivisions, schools, all the stuff the White folks had 30-40 years ago right there. One difference? Burgerlery and violent crime is higher. People get their possessions stolen at a much higher rate. Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

So when we see young AA's out smashing windows and stealing iPhones and shoes from retail stores, it has nothing to do with poverty. Firebombing some random car has nothing to do with social injustice or what some cop did 2000 miles away. It is about the lack of impulse control and the lack of respect for other people's property. Cynics will point to a lack of cultural evolution. Whatever it might be, these two traits are at the core of the behavior. It's not about the cops.
........................Imo several key reasons. First and perhaps the most important..........LACK OF FATHERS. role models, father figures, leadership etc within the black households. Unwed mothers within the black community is now up to about 70% to 75%. Decades ago much lower in proportion to the black population.........Secondly. Resulting consequences from the latter and without proper influence and guidance while growing up leads to all types of crime, drugs, gang affiliations and to many other issues on down the line........Thirdly. Indoctrination and brainwashing from the academia liberal left within high schools and colleges for the past 40-50 years. Taught to hate America as founded. Taught that it is America's fault for their plight in life. Taught that America is a racist country. Taught that without the federal govt (socialism) life is much worse otherwise, while at the same time, NO teaching of the Constitution, NO teaching of the founding principles, NO proper teaching of capitalism, free enterprise, free markets etc, and certainly NO teaching of any biblical principles whatsoever.........That is about all of it in a nutshell.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

3.) A Complete Lack Of Empathy For Another Human's Suffering.

This is the very same fault for which Derek Chauvin has been accused.

How many times have people watched a group of Negroes beat a person to a pulp.Or kick them in the face as they lay on the ground.Or smash them in the face with a brick or piece of concrete.

The inability to experience empathy certainly accounts for the inordinate number of murders perpetrated by Negroes.The same could be said for the 10-12k Caucasian women who are raped by Negroes every year in this nation alone.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RIO7

HOTROD, Did you hear me say anything about burying them?? Rio7

laugh

Buzzards gotta eat too!

BUZZARD LIVES MATTER !!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

For most of them, it's their preferred lifestyle.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Short answer? DNA.

I am going to challenge that notion. In New Orleans there is a problem with generational, poverty, poor education, crime and a host of other issues. Young black males from fatherless homes in poor black neighborhoods, statistically speaking, have the odds stacked against them.

Your contention is that it is their DNA that finds the odds stacked against them.

If it is their DNA, then answer this question for me. I am a supporter of an organization called Son Of A Saint. Here is what their website says about them.

Growing up without a father is a challenge facing thousands of boys in New Orleans. For too many of them, the challenge will prove overwhelming. Son of a Saint exists for these boys, providing mentorship, education, recreation, camaraderie, cultural enrichment, emotional support and helping to fill the void for dozens of fatherless young men in New Orleans.

These are kids that, statistically speaking, are going to to have a rough go of it. Let's just use one of the many metrics. 50 or greater percent of all black males do not graduate from high school. Yet those who enter this program have a success rate that is right there with whites. In every other metric, these kids perform on a level with their white peers.

If it is a DNA issue, how do you explain the results of kids in this program?

https://sonofasaint.org/what-we-do/#/we-save-lives

What brings them into this program?

Voluntarily?

Court Order ?

Simple Walk-in ?

What is the driver for their entry?

Is it co-ed or male only ?

To the best of my understanding, the mother has to request it. The mother can be steered into the program in any number of ways. Boys only. The program directors will identify the kids as at risk based on a number of factors prior to bringing them into the program.

Sounds like it’s “family driven “ where no or little “family” exists.

Where does the money come from for the organization?

Individual and corporate donations. It's one of the few organizations that I really feel great about donating to.

Good stuff, Paul and good on you.

We have similar in my area with Hope Ministries. You see some sad sites of people making bad decisions in life and they wonder why. There’s a serious disconnect within.

Stay well.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Blackheart, there’s much truth in what you’ve said.

I view that we, in a civilized society, have a lot more good people than bad people. Jmo.

But back to what you said can easily be highlighted by it only taking one Small turd to fug up a whole barrel of drinking water.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 300_savage, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 66 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,510
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.