Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Oh my! Protesters arrive in downtown Hatari Township!

On the way home I drove though our downtown and there are about 30 protesters milling around with signs. These were homemade signs. Protesters were kid (18-28), large AA females and whimpy White males and females and few Bros. "Silence is not golden - Honk if you support justice" "Black Lives Matter" were most of the signs. Peaceful bunch. They looked like kids all excited to "make a difference in this world". We shall see what happens after dark.

Obviously, the protest organizers have desided to take the protest to the White suburbs. I've got some rude newz for them if they decide to tear chitt up here tonight. White suburbs are armed and dangerous. Police here aren't worried about losing their badge if they are forced to kick ass. (They would rather not, but don't push them)

I wish I'd grabbed a few photos. Sure will be interesting to see where this is going!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
BP-B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

We have had about a dozen protestors in Dublin. They were here yesterday and today.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
King and Crossville Rds?

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Still haven't spotted one in Loveland, Co since this all started. Or a protester either, for that matter.

Last edited by duck911; 06/02/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by badger
King and Crossville Rds?

Nope, downtown Alpharetta
Hwy 9 and Academy

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by duck911
Still haven't spotted one in Loveland, Co since this all started. Or a protester either, for that matter.

Will you kneel and apologize for your white privilege?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Keep those eyes in the back of your head open and stay safe.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I'm not privileged. I just work hard.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'll take a knee, or maybe a prone position - - - - -it's a lot more accurate than offhand!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
King and Crossville Rds?

Hwy 9 and Academy

So there were multiple groups then.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I'm not privileged. I just work hard.

That’s my answer too. I’m privileged to go to work.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
King and Crossville Rds?

Hwy 9 and Academy

So there were multiple groups then.

Yes

Don't know if there was one just moving around or what.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
We had 6 at courthouse Sat night here.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The small farm town in which I work had a couple “protesters” walking down main st open carrying AKs or ARs or some such. Wish I coulda shouted a “yo” but I didn’t see them.

In the middle of the city (Grand Rapids) there were tons of boarded windows following white supremacists visiting Sunday morning why brooms, dustpans, and tossing plywood sheets into windows.

Quite a contrast; I’m in the middle you can imagine what direction I’ll be moving in when I do...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
There was a group in town this afternoon. Might as well have been a Summer charity car wash. Most of the cops were there, though.

Carpe' Scrotum
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Suburbs probably wont draw the loot-and-burn types. Most likely crowd will be a few teenage girls who listen to Coldplay and Imagine Dragons and think they're all smart and edgy.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Family tells me it made it into Aurora as far as rhe hospitals on Colfax. Just West of there is the neighborhood that gets extra policing.

Denver fired a cop over something. What will people do when the cops stand down? Aurora is already short staffed so calls take a long time. The street racers and ATV punks are taking advantage

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Anyone blare "jungle fever" on the radio when driving by?

Legit question

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

On the way home I drove though our downtown and there are about 30 protesters milling around with signs. These were homemade signs. Protesters were kid (18-28), large AA females and whimpy White males and females and few Bros. "Silence is not golden - Honk if you support justice" "Black Lives Matter" were most of the signs. Peaceful bunch. They looked like kids all excited to "make a difference in this world". We shall see what happens after dark.

Obviously, the protest organizers have desided to take the protest to the White suburbs. I've got some rude newz for them if they decide to tear chitt up here tonight. White suburbs are armed and dangerous. Police here aren't worried about losing their badge if they are forced to kick ass. (They would rather not, but don't push them)

I wish I'd grabbed a few photos. Sure will be interesting to see where this is going!

Seems to me if they sincerely really do what to "make a difference in this world" they should go into hands-on law enforcement where they could 'walk the walk' instead of simply 'talking the talk'. I pointed this out to some young ones recently but their response was just a sheepish deer-in-the-headlights expression and silence.

My take is a whole lot of them probably show up just so they can say "I was there", 'creds' among their peers and tell exaggerated 'war stories' later.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2

Seems to me if they sincerely really do what to "make a difference in this world" they should go into hands-on law enforcement where they could 'walk the walk' instead of simply 'talking the talk'. I pointed this out to some young ones recently but their response was just a sheepish deer-in-the-headlights expression and silence.

My take is a whole lot of them probably show up just so they can say "I was there", 'creds' among their peers and tell exaggerated 'war stories' later.

Oh, they don't want to work too hard at it or make a real commitment. They just get all fired up and this makes them feel good, that they are "in the thick of things" so to speak. They w=all want the option to go home when they tire of the "struggle".

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
716 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 09wingates, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 204guy, 78 invisible), 2,922 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,589
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.