Print Thread
Hop To
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Craig Gore, a writer whose credits include “S.W.A.T.” and “Chicago P.D.,” has been fired from Dick Wolf’s upcoming “Law & Order” spinoff series after controversial Facebook posts about looters and the recent curfew put in place across Los Angeles.
Gore previously listed himself as a “co-executive producer on ‘Law & Order: Organized Crime'” — the new Chris Meloni series in the works at NBC — on his Facebook profile. However, Meloni replied to Janda’s tweet saying that he has “no idea who this person is or what they do.” Meloni clarified that the showrunner on the “Law & Order: SVU” spinoff is Matt Olmstead, not Gore, adding that he has “gotten no word on any hirings.”
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
“I will not tolerate this conduct, especially during our hour of national grief. I am terminating Craig Gore immediately,” Dick Wolf said in a statement to Variety.

Photos on social media show Gore holding a weapon with the caption “Curfew…” In another comment, Gore threatened to “light [bleep]—ers up who are trying to f— with my property,” in reference to protests that took place in Los Angeles on Monday.

Gore’s posts, which incited a strong reaction on social media, come amid calls for criminal justice reform after George Floyd was killed by a police officer in Minnesota. His posts gained traction on social media after Drew Janda, who worked on the OWN series “Greenleaf” and HBO shows “Big Little Lies” and “
On the same day as Gore’s posts, the “S.W.A.T.” writers’ room Twitter account posted a statement calling for “law enforcement to de-escalate conflicts, not exacerbate them.” Aaron Rahsaan Thomas, one of the show’s executive producers, said that he is “frustrated, angry, but determined to do better. Onscreen and off.”
Other than “S.W.A.T.” and “Chicago P.D.,” Gore recently had a “DEA” series in development at Fox. However, according to sources the network passed on the project, which had been given a script plus penalty commitment, earlier this year.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This is Craig Gore's biography from IMDB.

"Born in South Carolina, raised in North Carolina. Craig's father went to prison for Manslaughter when Craig was 13. He was on his own by the time he was 16, forming a burglary/robbery crew, and became a professional thief. Craig then went to prison himself at the age of 18. Paroled at 20, and knowing he'd be killed or go back to prison if he remained down south. Craig moved to Chicago where he received a degree in fiction/creative writing from Columbia College Chicago. After graduating from CCC, Craig moved to Los Angeles in 2000, where he started optioning books, writing pilots, features and broke into the business by 2008, selling a pilot to FTVS titled "Stray Bullets". After that, Craig sold five original pilots before staffing, and climbing his way up to the TV food chain."

From the Article posted by Lennie ...

"Photos on social media show Gore holding a weapon with the caption “Curfew…” In another comment, Gore threatened to “light [bleep]—ers up who are trying to f— with my property,” in reference to protests that took place in Los Angeles on Monday."

If the bio on IMDB is correct, then Gore, as a convicted felon, is forbidden to own or possess firearms. He's not too smart posting pictures of himself holdingt a gun and threatening to kill "looters."

On another note, I do know Dick Wolf is very anti-Second Amendment and is a darling of the left wing people in show business.

FWIW.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Telling the truth is grounds for instant termination.

It of course goes without saying that Dick Wolf probably lives in some gated enclave in Beverly Hills behind four layers of armed security. The fuggin pool boy probably has to have a background check before they let him in.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wolf is more afraid of PC backlash than he is of getting his own ass lit up.

That will change as Society degrades.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
This is Craig Gore's biography from IMDB.

"Born in South Carolina, raised in North Carolina. Craig's father went to prison for Manslaughter when Craig was 13. He was on his own by the time he was 16, forming a burglary/robbery crew, and became a professional thief. Craig then went to prison himself at the age of 18. Paroled at 20, and knowing he'd be killed or go back to prison if he remained down south. Craig moved to Chicago where he received a degree in fiction/creative writing from Columbia College Chicago. After graduating from CCC, Craig moved to Los Angeles in 2000, where he started optioning books, writing pilots, features and broke into the business by 2008, selling a pilot to FTVS titled "Stray Bullets". After that, Craig sold five original pilots before staffing, and climbing his way up to the TV food chain."

From the Article posted by Lennie ...

"Photos on social media show Gore holding a weapon with the caption “Curfew…” In another comment, Gore threatened to “light [bleep]—ers up who are trying to f— with my property,” in reference to protests that took place in Los Angeles on Monday."

If the bio on IMDB is correct, then Gore, as a convicted felon, is forbidden to own or possess firearms. He's not too smart posting pictures of himself hold a gun and threatening to kill "looters."

On another note, I do know Dick Wolf is very anti-Second Amendment and is a darling of the left wing people in show business.

FWIW.

L.W.

Image Gore posted

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm sure Dick Wolf enjoys some high paid security when he want it. He is extremely wealthy. Course hollyweird have rules for you and rules for them.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,495
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.