Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Just saw a blurb on Yahoo- - - -DJT is about to move the Republican convention out of North Carolina. Apparently the dummycrap governor is making waves about imposing restrictions over the imaginary virus. That's going to make him very popular with all the businesses that are going to get screwed out of millions of dollars! I wonder if he's planning on running for reelection anytime soon?
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
GB1

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Time for new governors in all the states that have Dems.

Dale

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Social distancing at a convention? Every 6 feet apart grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Cooper is a piece of filth. This is not only a political issue, it is a eastern vs. western N.C. issue. Had the convention been scheduled for Raleigh, he would likely have allowed it. Those down east politicians love to stick it to the western part of the state. What a great opportunity for an economic boost, squandered by a pos Governor.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Just saw a blurb on Yahoo- - - -DJT is about to move the Republican convention out of North Carolina. Apparently the dummycrap governor is making waves about imposing restrictions over the imaginary virus. That's going to make him very popular with all the businesses that are going to get screwed out of millions of dollars! I wonder if he's planning on running for reelection anytime soon?
Jerry

Businesses screwed out of millions of dollars while Democratic Governor keeps things closed and won’t allow the event that will make them said millions? So Trump moves the event somewhere that allows it and he screwed those people?

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Hotrod was referring to Cooper (pos Governor) screwing the local economy, not Trump.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hey Heavy- - - - -Get a monocle for your belly button so you can read posts with your head up your ass!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Social distancing the whole damned convention. smile

I like it.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Jerry

Demoroid Cooper got elected gov same year Trump went MAGA. Figger that one out. He's straining all the boogers possible out of this Covid snot to show how much he cares. Meanwhile small businesses going belly up. Typical turd leftist. He never did want winners having a pre-election party in his state so blaming Covid worked out. Never mind the locally needed business dollars and the chance to have Charlotte known for something besides Scam "Fig" Newton.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by DHN
Time for new governors in all the states that have Dems.
Ya think? smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Cooper is a piece of filth. This is not only a political issue, it is a eastern vs. western N.C. issue. Had the convention been scheduled for Raleigh, he would likely have allowed it. Those down east politicians love to stick it to the western part of the state. What a great opportunity for an economic boost, squandered by a pos Governor.

Did you see him join the protesters the other day? His face mask was hanging on one ear alone while he is 2 feet away from the protesters. I am surprised that he is able to dress and feed himself quite frankly. The fact that he graduated from UNC is very very telling.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I live in North Carolina. Our governor is a chicken sh*t lib who still hasn't completely reopened the state. He tried to bluff Trump and it didn't work.
I am sure the Gov. and his buddies are sitting around, wetting their panties and talking about what a bad man Trump is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was talkeda bout a week ao more ago, with GA a possible new site.

Wherever it is, what are the cances of protestes there and at the DNC?

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...26-vqsg4j3jrbgunefyygf5ughqba-story.html

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Jerry

Businesses screwed out of millions of dollars while Democratic Governor keeps things closed and won’t allow the event that will make them said millions? So Trump moves the event somewhere that allows it and he screwed those people?

I think hes referring to the D Gov screwing up.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Whoa there, hoss. If by down east, you mean between, say, Greensboro and Raleigh, okay. But Down East, what is generally known as Eastern North Carolina, takes it in the shins every bit as much as the mountain folks. Only reason we have any decent highways is so the Raleigh crowd can get to their beach houses more quickly and easily. Frankly, I find that I'm not much of a fan of economic development anymore; just brings in more people (a lot of whom are Yankees) and overall quality of my life goes down.

But we agree on Boy Pooper being a joke of a governor. I'm sure he is hoping that the RNC will go to Charlotte anyway so he can sabotage the convention further once they get there.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hey Heavy- - - - -Get a monocle for your belly button so you can read posts with your head up your ass!
Jerry

Yeah Mis-read that thought you were referring to trump up for election.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.