Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Feel free to expand on your theory Doctor Freud.

😎

It probably that brain eating disease that's going around in Oregon, best I can figure.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The CIA is using facial recognition technology to catalog all the looters, rioters, and protestors. A list is being compiled as we speak just in case they ever run for political office.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

😎

It probably that brain eating disease that's going around in Oregon, best I can figure.

#whiteclaw

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Group picture time- - - - - -say "cheese"!

Dammit, stop getting in line!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Blacks (by majority percentages) have been voting for people promising them [bleep] for longer than Ive been alive and still bitching about the same for as long.

There are many who have found their way and prospered and I admire them.

In totality,

No.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The CIA is using facial recognition technology to catalog all the looters, rioters, and protestors. A list is being compiled as we speak just in case they ever run for political office.

They need to raid the schidtholes they live in and arrest them, while the rest of us are at work.

Drugs and illegal weapons "might" also be found....

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

😎

#whiteclaw

For Bristoe: My favorite is Black Cherry.

Raspberry, Grapefruit are tasty...Lime is ok.

#Whiteclawandvodka mucho good!

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

😎

I’m not paying you for this session...Quack!

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Truth or BS?

Cool, if it’s the real!

😎

“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Beav drinks grapefruit white claw while he wipes down his 270 Winchester.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Truth or BS?

Cool, if it’s the real!

😎

Truth of course

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HawkI
Blacks (by majority percentages) have been voting for people promising them [bleep] for longer than Ive been alive and still bitching about the same for as long.

There are many who have found their way and prospered and I admire them.

In totality,

No.

Absolutely...Admire those that work and take the hits of life like the rest of us...Hate those who consider social payments as their earned currency for voting democratic.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Truth or BS?

Cool, if it’s the real!

😎

Truth of course

Fûck’n A....😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Beav drinks grapefruit white claw while he wipes down his 270 Winchester.

Pfft...I sold my 270 WSM to some old dude Bristoe’s age last year....There was plenty of gay still on it.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HawkI

They need to raid the schidtholes they live in and arrest them, while the rest of us are at work.

Drugs and illegal weapons "might" also be found....

Come on now....That would piss Mr and Mrs de Blasio off if NYPD kicked in their front door.

Bill already said publicly, he’s proud of his daughter getting arrested for protesting.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Man......
Im gonna roll up to maine and Pizz on mrs leavitts grave.
Bitch be putting out some bogus schitt back in the day.

LOL!!!

It’s one of the country’s favorite things to spread over bread. We dip celery sticks in it. It’s often baked into cookies and countless deserts. I’m talking about peanut butter and as a whole Americans consume tons of the pulverized pea -- about a billion pounds worth each year. That’s roughly $800 spent annually and a booming increase from the roughly two million pounds produced at the turn of the 20th century. Peanut butter was not invented by George Washington Carver, as many believe.

Peanuts were first cultivated as food in South America and natives in the region began turning them into grounded up paste roughly 3,000 years ago. The kind of peanut butter that the Incas and Aztecs made was of course much different from the manufactured stuff sold in grocery stores today. The more modern story of peanut butter actually began towards the end of the 19th century, not too long after farmers began mass commercializing the crop that was suddenly in demand after the civil war.

A Nutty Controversy

So who invented peanut butter? It's hard to say. In fact, there appears to be some disagreement among food historians over who deserves the honor. One historian, Eleanor Rosakranse, says a woman from New York named Rose Davis started making peanut butter as early as the 1840’s after her son reported seeing women in Cuba grinding peanuts into a pulp and smearing it onto bread.   

Then there are some who think the credit should go to Marcellus Gilmore Edson, a Canadian chemist who in 1884 filed and was granted the first patent in the United States for what he called “peanut-candy.” Conceived as a kind of flavoring paste, the process described running roasted peanuts through a heated mill to produce a fluid or semi-fluid byproduct that cools into "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment." However, there wasn’t any indication that Edson made or sold peanut butter as a commercial product.

A case can also be made for a St. Louis businessman named George A. Bayle, who began packaging and selling peanut butter through his food manufacturing company. It’s believed that the idea was born out of a collaboration with a doctor who had been seeking a way for his patients who were unable to chew meat to ingest protein. Bayle also ran advertisements in the early 1920’s proclaiming his company to be the “Original Manufacturers of Peanut Butter.” Cans of Bayle’s Peanut Butter came with labels touting this claim as well.

Dr. John Harvey Kellogg

It isn’t difficult to find those who dispute this claim as many have argued that the honor should go to none other than the influential Seventh-day Adventist Dr. John Harvey Kellogg. Indeed, the National Peanut Board states that Kellogg received a patent in 1896 for a technique he developed for making peanut butter. There’s also an 1897 advertisement for Kellogg’s Sanitas company Nut Butters that pre-dates all other competitors.

More importantly, though, Kellogg was a tireless promoter of peanut butter. He travelled extensively throughout the country giving lectures on its benefits of to health. Kellogg even served peanut butter to his patients at the Battle Creek Sanitarium, a health resort with treatment programs supported by the Seventh-day Adventist church. The one big knock on Kellogg’s claim as the father of modern day peanut butter is that his disastrous decision to switch from roasted nuts to steamed nuts resulted in a product that barely resembled the ubiquitous jarred goodness found on store shelves today.

Kellogg also in an indirect way played a part in the production of peanut butter reaching a mass scale. John Lambert, an employee of Kellogg’s who was involved in the nut butter business, eventually left in 1896 and founded a company to develop and manufacture industrial strength peanut-grinding machines. He would soon have competition as another machine manufacturer, Ambrose Straub, was granted a patent for one of the earliest peanut butter machines in 1903. The machines made the process easier as making peanut butter had been quite tedious. Peanuts were first grounded using a mortar and pestle before being put through a meat grinder. Even then, it was hard to achieve the desired consistency. 

Peanut Butter Goes Global

In 1904, peanut butter was introduced to the wider public at the World’s Fair in St. Louis. According to the book “Creamy and Crunchy: An Informal History of Peanut Butter, the All-American Food,” a concessionaire named C.H. Sumner was the only vendor to sell peanut butter. Using one of Ambrose Straub’s peanut butter machines, Sumner sold $705.11 worth of peanut butter. That same year, the Beech-Nut Packing Company became the first nationwide brand to market peanut butter and continued to distribute the product until 1956.

Other notable early brands to follow suit were the Heinz company, which entered the market in 1909 and the Krema Nut Company, an Ohio-based operation that survives to this day as the world’s oldest peanut butter company. Soon more and more companies would start selling peanut butter as a disastrous mass invasion of boll weevils ravaged the south, destroying much of cotton crop yields that had long been a staple of the region’s farmers. Thus the food industry’s growing interest in peanut was fueled in part by many farmers turning to peanuts as a replacement.

Even as demand for peanut butter grew, it was primarily being sold as a regional product. In fact, Krema founder Benton Black once proudly boasted “I refuse to sell outside Ohio.” While it may sound today like a bad way of doing business, it made sense at the time as grounded peanut butter was unstable and best distributed locally. The problem was that, as the oil separated from the peanut butter solids, it would rise to the top and quickly spoil with exposure to light and oxygen.     

All that changed in the 1920’s when a businessman named Joseph Rosefield patented a process called “Peanut butter and process of manufacturing the same,” which describes how hydrogenation of peanut oil can be used to keep the peanut butter from coming apart. Rosefield began licensing the patent to food companies before he decided to go off on his own and launch his own brand. Rosefield's Skippy peanut butter, along with Peter Pan and Jif, would go on to become the most successful and recognizable names in the business. 

Some academics on both sides of the color wheel continue to say we need to start a conversation about equality, defining the best ways and practices forward to accomplish human fairness.

It seems that these conversations always hover around what additional programs and services should be developed to help the black communities catch up to the white peoples achievements. Remember, we have a 100 year head start on them.

Owning a home.
Access to good health care.
Quality education k-12 and higher Ed.
Good jobs with benefits.
Loan availability for home and business.
Revitalization of low income neighborhoods.
Ability to live without fear of the police.

I’m surely missing several other important mentionables for the list.

But, as a white male, who found fortune through hard work, good decision making at the right time, and an upbringing that expected and encouraged me to exceed the financial abilities of my parents...

Was I destined for success because I was born wearing the golden ticket of being white in America? Or....

Was I automatically supposed to find life easier?

Were all the schools class room doors automatically opening for me?

Did I receive notification in the mail that good paying jobs all wanted to hire me? Or, banks wanted to loan me money?

Was health care awarded to me because my hair was straight?

I don’t believe myself to be a racist, at least not one against black people. But, I’m also not an apologist for being white, or for succeeding in life...

I was poor white - not white trash, but not well off enough to know what premium labeled food tasted like or what it’s like to have a lot of extra things lying around the house.

Jobs weren’t given to me, they were earned by being prepared and taking risks that I could do the work better than someone else who wanted the same job.

Loans were acquired after income was sufficient to repay them. Healthcare came at a price - it was never free.

I am not a racist. When I tried to be one at age 14 tossing around the word N-i-gg-er with friends in my parents home. My dad slapped the living shît out of me before my friends eyes...Yelling in my face “You think you’re better than a black man”? “Your mom and me came from dirt floors”. That was memorable!

People are just fûcked up...Being black might suck - I will never know. But, I do know my life wasn’t awesome everyday and it sure didn’t rain money where I lived.

If black people want to improve the quality and equality of their lives, then start by taking advantage of the opportunities created for them. Then learn to govern their lives individually and create a new generation of successful black families that can carrying over to the next generation.

All the black people I know, hate loser blacks. HATE THEM! Hard getting ahead in the world for most of us. Being black and making it to 6 and 7 figure income level through legal business means, not athletics or music, was hard.

Nobody in their right mind wants to oppress a person because of skin color...Most will learn there’s cultural differences between us and not be scared of it...I don’t like pants that sag, huge bling necklaces or Tyler Perry Medea movies.

Blacks don’t have to eat pussy...But, as a black community, they need to step up, own their issues, minimize their exposure to damage from cops by not flunking every attitude test when stopped.

And, stop making excuses or blaming others for their shîtty, street rat kids, who get into trouble, or end up dead by doing things that would get anyone shot by the police...They were your kid. Raise them better, expect, and demand more from them. That’s part of your job as a parent.

Police departments need to stop hiring fûck’n pussy cops who can’t handle themselves on the street. Pussy cops kill people, where a stud cop might be able to hang until cover arrives. [generalization statement]

If you’re gonna be a racist, then at the very least target the right ass-holes to race rage about, and include your own skin color who behave no better...It will at least, make you seem better educated and socially adjusted...Added bonus points if you can throw a nod of appreciation to the black people who didn’t suck Uncle Sam dry, but went to work, or school, and earned their way into financial equality.

Last thing, if we could grab every single liberal city and state politician by the throat and put them on the curb next to the trash can...Everyone would be doing better in this country.

😎

You two need to leave some words for Geno.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Id be proud of him if he suck started a Glock....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
My kid had some [bleep] on FB call her white privileged.

I told her she had white privilege.....a mom and a dad that both raised her and demanded that she get an education and work for stuff.

It is a white thing, since blacks refuse to subscribe to it.

And thats their fault.

Liberal raised white kids, young, with no life experience, calling other white kids privileged.

Scary version...Some will be the future leaders.

Hope I’m dead before they take control of the country, or we get it stopped.

😎

ever hear of John Kerry? John Mclame?

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You cant make a silk purse....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Name all the rich and successful countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Next, name all the successful and rich cities run by blacks in the USA. Add those two numbers together. What do you have?

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1973cb450, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,956 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,258
Posts18,467,084
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.