Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
On Sunday evening, Napear responded on Twitter after former Kings star DeMarcus Cousins asked him to comment on the Black Lives Matter movement in wake of the May 25 death of George Floyd while in police custody in Minneapolis.

"Hey!!!! How are you? Thought you forgot about me. Haven't heard from you in years. ALL LIVES MATTER...EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!," Napear responded.
..........::....................................
Uh-oh. Can’t have that!

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/sacramento-kings-announcer-out-following-all-lives-matter-tweet

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I found out a long time ago I can absolutely survive without the NBA!!!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"All Lives Matter" is associated with criticism of the Black Lives Matter movement. We already know that human life matters. The only reason to say "All Lives Matter" is because you don't want to say "Black Lives Matter". A look at the kind of people who make a point of saying "All Lives Matter" will tell you all you need to know.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought the Kings were a hockey team.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Grant Napier was a great announcer. If he were truly racist it would've come out a long time ago working around the 90% negro NBA.

I quit following hoop ball 15 years ago.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So much for freedom of speech

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Goosey
"All Lives Matter" is associated with criticism of the Black Lives Matter movement. We already know that human life matters. The only reason to say "All Lives Matter" is because you don't want to say "Black Lives Matter". A look at the kind of people who make a point of saying "All Lives Matter" will tell you all you need to know.

That totally makes sense.
Its like hate crimes. Because crime against someone is especially, really bad if you hate them...

Fuggin Dooshey.

Maybe the guy took into account torching, stealing, murdering all over the country didnt deserve his consideration of endorsement.

Phouchead.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
5.5 billion humans. Human life is a glut, and frankly, pretty cheap, especially if it is the other guy.

It only matters if you care. That narrows it down considerably - at least for some of us. Possibly for more than will admit it. SOME black lives matter- and a lot need to go. Same with other races/religions.

You think an elite gives a crap if some fly-over country deplorable croaks? If it makes headlines, they may mouth some hypocritical.platitude ... like with Floyd. Me, I don't feel the need.

Screw Floyd - and yes, that cop needs jailing- probably the other 3 with him.

Last edited by las; 06/02/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I'm still looking for these people who supposedly don't think black lives matter. The reason people say all lives matter is because they don't want to give credence to BLM's false premise that blacks are disproportionately victims of police brutality, when multiple studies have proven that they most definitely are not. The numbers simply don't support the claim. So yeah, those in the know refuse to play along.

BTW I think it's great that you've been blessed with the ability to judge people just by taking a look at them... I think there's a word for that. My wife is a black (legal) immigrant from Africa. Might want to rethink what you need to know.

Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kingston

Article says NBA. Honestly, I don't really care either way as I have a fairly low opinion of professional sports in general.

I posted the story because of how galactically stupid the entire scenario/reaction is.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
A look at the kind of people who make a point of saying "All Lives Matter" will tell you all you need to know.

Looking at people burning down cities while chanting 'black lives matter" tells me all I need to know. They are communists promoting a false narrative in order to bring about a revolution.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
How many black people have been killed by members of Black Lives Matter during these riots?

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by kingston

Article says NBA. Honestly, I don't really care either way as I have a fairly low opinion of professional sports in general.

I posted the story because of how galactically stupid the entire scenario/reaction is.

LA Kings are the hockey team.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What makes this really bad is that he apologized to the communists.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

I have never heard of an organization called "All Lives Matter", but it started with a Democrat running for president in 16. I agreed with him and still do. He wasn't saying black lives didn't matter he was saying all human life was valuable (well except for the unborn.) At the time Black Lives Matter was calling for the killing of police. They took a false narrative the race baiters and the leftist media was pushing at the time and ran with it. So, yes I am against the Black Lives Matter movement and do believe that all lives matter no matter the persons skin color.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by doubletap
How many black people have been killed by members of Black Lives Matter during these riots?

Answer: More than the unarmed blacks killed throughout the United States in all of 2019 by police (9 total of the latter).

There are people who think that all lives matter and those who think that no lives matter. Guess who Black Lives Matter sides with.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

A look at the kind of people who disapprove of the phrase "all lives matter" will tell you all you need to know.

You're a total douche.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Your mother should have taught you not to talk with a dick in your mouth, it's rude.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wrong, and it is proper and fine to criticize terrorists.

Last edited by 280shooter; 06/03/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I don’t care about pro sports any more. This is another good reason!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

616 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,053 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,258
Posts18,448,140
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.