Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
The lack of dead rioters is absolutely amazing.
Cops being beaten, shot, run over, and bombarded with bricks and bottles and still no dead rioters bodies on the curb.
Is it fear of repercussions or inhuman restraint?
What happened to "run it dry before you die"?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Restraint.

The reality is that they don’t want a full blown uprising. Nobody wants that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Restraint and fear of repercussions.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe the cops are being held back by Democratic Mayors/Commissioners, plus a desire not to have their life ruined by left wing morons on the Internet.

The restraint will end when some cops get scared for their lives enough to shoot back instead of kneel.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are you aware of any of the specific use of force situations the officers were in?

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you have to ask your head is buried too deep up your own ass.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Calvin
Restraint.

Yeah that’s what a cop is thinking as a chunk of cinder block flies by his head.

Give me a break.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody wants that.

There certainly are people who want that.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
You can stand there and collect a paycheck, or do something, have 20 people record it on their phone camera, and end up with the media broadcasting it under the headline of “police brutality”, while your mayor and chief stab you in the back. What are most “smart” cops gonna do....????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ringworm
Cops being beaten, shot, run over, and bombarded with bricks and bottles and still no dead rioters bodies on the curb.
Cops are typically given full batteries of psych tests before they are hired. The biggest premium is placed upon those who will follow orders. Big city Democommie mayors don't want people skills, fighting skills, etc. They want hires who will do what they say. Arrest hairdressers for disobeying and cutting hair. Let dangerous criminals out of jail. Don't arrest looters. They themselves follow the orders of their big donors...Soros, et al. They want personnel who will do what they say.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not down with the struggle, nor am I sure that the cop in question even committed a crime. And I am sure he deserves his day in court. Something that is not being said here is that nobody forced anybody to become a cop. Nobody is forcing them to continue to be a cop.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by ringworm
Cops are typically given full batteries of psych tests before they are hired. The biggest premium is placed upon those who will follow orders. Big city Democommie mayors don't want people skills, fighting skills, etc. They want hires who will do what they say. Arrest hairdressers for disobeying and cutting hair. Let dangerous criminals out of jail. Don't arrest looters. They themselves follow the orders of their big donors...Soros, et al. They want personnel who will do what they say.

Yep. Why mess with rioters when you can go harass the little white lady who owns a salon, the Korean guy that owns a shop, or some white dude just trying to take his family to the beach?? Priorities, people.....

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
If you were a NYPD cop working for DeBlasio would you stick your neck out? (knowing he and his police commissioner will turn on you in a minute) Or would you sit back, do as little as possible and hope maybe the voters of the city realize that they are reaping what they have sowed by.electing him.

Same comment applies to every other Democratic run city.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Restraint.

A”full blown uprising” is exactly what we need! Then, with extreme prejudice......the “full blown uprising” needs to be ended! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 06/03/20.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Restraint.

Then they need to put it down. Otherwise it will just grow.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If this thread is indicative of the best thinking we can do here in the 'fire, we are screwed.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
We are ready to in our county but will be held to our marching orders. Which have not been issued as of yet. Our one protest has been peaceful but that will not be our last. Two more protests scheduled for today. I hope our troops will not be hurt or killed. What as mess. Covid 19 and riots, What fun!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If this thread is indicative of the best thinking we can do here in the 'fire, we are screwed.

Please inform everyone as to what everyone should be thinking, Oh Wizard of Odd. Don't just sniff the panties from 5 feet away with vague comments like this. Get your nose wet........

I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with you. Just curious about what you see the solution to all of this being.......

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I agree. In fact I think that very thing every time I read one of your posts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Clusterfuk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 51 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,330
Posts18,468,566
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.