-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It is inevitable that the left will blame the riots on Trump? Not just the response (or lack thereof) to the riots, but also the riots.

It will be his fault that liberals engaged in mass lawlessness and his fault that he let them. None of them will see the irony in him letting them do what they wanted to do.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hasn't he already been blamed?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It already is cuz the leftist rioters are angry that he is alive.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
The media would blame him for the 1960s riots, and the left would belive it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You must not read the news. He's inciting them. You must not be a good citizen if you're not reading the MSM propaganda sites.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is soft on "White Supremacists". White Supremacists are doing all these riots.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just watch it unfold and watch how that narrative builds that he not only caused the democratic riots but he is also at fault for letting them do what they want to do. It's going to be hilarious.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1.......... Of course it will be his fault...... Along with his fault for not doing anything fast enough. Then when he acts he will be "overreacting" and "divisive" and anything he says will be "inflammatory". But of course he does bear a lot of blame...... He's a white guy.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This won't win me any popularity contests here, but I am disappointed with the complete lack of diplomacy coming from the White House. Anything Trump himself says won't work and may well serve to inflame. If I were Trump I'd have put together a diplomatic team to at least put some effort into deescalation.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The riots were Trumps fault even before the riots started. That's how the left operates.
Everything is Trumps fault, just like everything was Bush's fault.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Last week!

5 months of Bronco busting ahead

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Good thing Trump has been investing heavily, for several years, in the destruction of the msm's credibility.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As soon as fake news can say it

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
If you peek at any of the liberal web sites, or twitter comments, they've been blaming Trump since the day that the Minnesota video went public...

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
It's a given it was his fault before they started.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This won't win me any popularity contests here, but I am disappointed with the complete lack of diplomacy coming from the White House. Anything Trump himself says won't work and may well serve to inflame. If I were Trump I'd have put together a diplomatic team to at least put some effort into deescalation.

.............Hopefully you are right that it will NOT win you any "popularity contests.".........Lack of diplomacy? From the White House? Put together a diplomatic team?........So Trump should not have said anything, and instead he should have put together a diplomatic (APPEASEMENT) team?....To then say what?

This country is dealing with well organized, well funded domestic terrorist thugs and criminals, who are simply using the Floyd incident as an EXCUSE to cause destruction, looting, stealing and in a few cases death. All in the name of justice? And you think that by putting together some sort of diplomatic team, that would have somehow de-escalated the rioting??

The mayors and governors in all of the blue states, should have on the VERY FIRST day warned these groups ( like ANTIFA) against rioting, had at the ready the nat'l guard to fully deploy if needed, and they should have thoroughly laid down the rules of engagement to all potential rioters, looters etc.......THAT is leadership. NOT appeasement! The message from the media, the blue state mayors and governors should have been one of strength, keep the peace and wait for charges to be brought upon the officers, which there were.......BUT NO! That was not their message now was it??

All of these LEFTY arguments that IF the nat'l guard and military were called up and deployed, THAT by doing so, IT WOULD HAVE CAUSED MORE DAMAGE and further INFLAME the situation??? OH YEAH?......Well what in hell do ya got now??

There is NOTHING that any so-called diplomatic team could have done nor said to stop well determined, well organized CRIMINAL THUGS and outsiders from their instigation, their willful destruction of property and from their willful looting!!

Ya blame each of the blue state mayors and governors for their APPEASEMENT of these CRIMINAL THUGS, for their WE DON'T want to stir the pot and fan the flames liberal mentalities and ideologies, and for their LACK of action and leadership for not immediately calling up the nat'l guard or at least have them at the ready.

And now many leaders on the left are justifiying the destruction.................APPEASEMENT never leads to solving anything.....It ONLY emboldens......

Disagree completely with your plan of appeasement.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That already happened.

de Blasio called Trump out for him complementing the fine work the NYPD did on the riots.

de Blasio believes his police, suck ass.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i tell you one thing, the MSM has been fueling this to the point it could criminal. Even Biden said some extremely inflammatory things the other day. If i'm a rioter, it's only encouragement.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It's been out there now for over a week.

I've already heard it from Obama, Pelosi, Cuomo, Deblasio, the Media, and Biden of course.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by sse
i tell you one thing, the MSM has been fueling this to the point it could criminal. Even Biden said some extremely inflammatory things the other day. If i'm a rioter, it's only encouragement.
......................Yep! The media and all of the demCRAPS have been fueling this: tossing gas on the fires......Their sole purpose is to harm Trump!!!......If a demCRAP were sitting in the oval office, the tune from then media and the tune from all the rest of the slimeball demCRAP party would have been the exact opposite.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 54 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,253
Posts18,466,977
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.