G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Looting must be hard-wired into the negroid DNA, in my decidedly biased opinion. While spending 30+ years in the public education system, I had the misfortune to work under the supervision of numerous black school administrators. Virtually every one considered his/her position of authority to be a license to steal. While I was running the auto mechanics department at a state trade school, the director used the construction trades class as his own personal crew- - - -building three rental houses with student labor and charging most of the materials to the school. He also accepted the donation of a 15-passenger Ford van with a bad engine from the local senior citizens center, and used my class to rebuild it. When it arrived, it had Tennessee state government license plates on it. I arrived at school one Monday morning to find that the plates had been swapped for private ones, and the registration paperwork in the glove box had the director's name on it.

At a big high school in Nashville where I spent 15 years running the auto shop, the principal would keep the Friday night football and basketball game concession stand cash box at his home over the weekend before turning it over to the bookkeeper on Monday to be deposited in the bank. A long undercover investigation by the school system auditors turned up suspicious deposits into his personal bank accounts and shortages to the school finances that neither he nor the bookkeeper could explain. She "retired" abruptly, and he lost his job as principal of a school with over 3000 students enrolled.

One of the "counselors" at that school spent most of her time running a Mom and Pop grocery store from her school office, managing employees and ordering merchandise by phone, instead of meeting with students. She absolutely refused to assist my students with applications to trade and industrial post high school programs- - - -"I'm too busy to do that!" (Trade education placement didn't get the same credit to her office as college enrollment did!)

Most of the black administrators I worked for were so crooked that their graves had to be dug with a corkscrew!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Name all the rich and successful countries in sub-Saharan Africa.

Rhodesia?

All of the former colonies are useful examples. Is it better to let indigenous Africans have the “liberty” to rule themselves, even if it means mass starvation and endless civil war and disease?

Or let Whites govern, build infrastructure, and plan a society that minimizes misery and death for the majority of inhabitants at the “cost” of requiring, at least temporarily, a caste system?

Someone posted the movie Empire of Dust here a few days ago. Watch that, and Africa Addio and if you still believe it is better for blacks to rule themselves, I feel bad for both them and you.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Rhodesia?

All of the colonies are useful examples. Is it better to let indigenous Africans have the “liberty” to rule themselves, even if it means mass starvation and endless civil war and disease?

Or let Whites govern, build infrastructure, and plan a society that minimizes misery and death for nearly the majority of inhabitants at the “cost” of requiring, at least temporarily, a caste system?

I would guess that some of the now older blacks that are missing a limb, or body part, wouldn’t mind having the white man back in power.

This time with an understood working relationship of whitey is boss - employee is native born.

Now let’s work together to make money.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Rhodesia?

All of the former colonies are useful examples. Is it better to let indigenous Africans have the “liberty” to rule themselves, even if it means mass starvation and endless civil war and disease?

Or let Whites govern, build infrastructure, and plan a society that minimizes misery and death for nearly the majority of inhabitants at the “cost” of requiring, at least temporarily, a caste system?

Someone posted the movie Empire of Dust here a few days ago. Watch that, and Africa Addio and if you still believe it is better for blacks to rule themselves, I feel bad for both them and you.

Feeling the old "white man's burden" are ya? Of course it would be better for them. What's in it for the whites though? Didn't work out so well last time.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
" The Impossible Dream."

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We have a couple of cities in this state that were once thriving, Selma and Prichard. The black community wanted to govern, so they elected their leaders, took control and white flight ensued. Business and industry moved or closed as these communities became unprofitable and dangerous. Now these cities have no tax base. No economic opportunity is present, since the majority of the citizens don't / won't work. All we hear from the "leaders" now is they need more money to fix the problems they created. When they do get the gravy, it disappears in a myriad of corruption almost immediately. These once fine cities have crumbled and it's NOT whitey's fault.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
647 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 56 invisible), 3,088 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,149
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.