-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
With all mail in ballots about 15% more Republican;s look to have voted over Demorats. I hope that trend continues

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I sure hope Daines can hold off that d-bag Bullock.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Turnout was a lot better for Republicans with all mail in ballots than regular voting, so I hope so also.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Higher primary turnout in the GOP had two causes:
First, crowded primaries, boiled down to an internal fight between small-potatoes RINOS and limited government conservatives. Most of the RINOs in NW Montana lost, it seems, I'll need to do some more nitpicking.
Second, GOP voters nationwide vote more in primaries than Dems, that's why the D's spend so much on getting out the vote, their people are slugs that need to be flogged to get off the couch. Dem majority districts have lower turnouts than GOP majority areas.

I wouldn't be too optimistic in the general if the universities are full again come fall. In the bubble environment of college, plus the "excitement" of voting for the first time, there are tens of thousands of votes cast by out-of-state Communist students who have no clue about the rest of Montana.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Me too. However, Williams over Rosendale is pretty much a given, in my opinion and a shame to say. What a bummer that will be. We need a similar or geater turnout in the general than we got in the primary and the primary was a good Republican turnout.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Numbers look good for the GOP.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
With all mail in ballots about 15% more Republican;s look to have voted over Demorats. I hope that trend continues

Or put another way, there were 15% more people that voted on the R ballot than on the D. Some of those were surely Ds voting for the R candidate they saw as most beatable by the D candidate. How many, who knows.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Me too. However, Williams over Rosendale is pretty much a given, in my opinion and a shame to say. What a bummer that will be. We need a similar or geater turnout in the general than we got in the primary and the primary was a good Republican turnout.

Unfortunately for the lone representative seat, a replay of his Senate run. Except Williams may beat him by more than Tester did. Daines needs to get on his A+ game.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1badf350, 222Sako, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 59 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,672
Posts18,456,039
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.