Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
What next, when a situation occurs in which the people in power are afraid of a certain group. A camp for Members of this forum???[/quote]

Uh, I'm not sure if I know what people are the ones in power.

60 SS agents injured, 5 Leo's shot. Seems in the good old days there would have been about 500 dead insurgents.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/02/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

60 SS agents shot...

. Yeah right.. whistle

another entry in the jX world of fantasy.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by UtahLefty
I was a respected member here once.I

From the responses, it appears you overestimated the standing of your member.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Utahlefty is better than the people who take offense to blacks burning down the country.

He took time out from his day to make sure everybody knows that.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by kingston

If you’re everyday contributions weren’t laced with abject racism, you’d be more likely to get a pass on the days the world is burning.

This is some very serious "brains turned to schitt" talk.

Here's an accurate translation:

"If you hadn't become racist before the 'boo's started burning down the cities, you'd get a pass."

You seem to play the race card as much as those you openly hate. You aren't paying attention to who is burning and looting. Plenty of white folks out their doing there share. Do they get a pass because they're white?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Lefty has posted some interesting stuff and I’ve enjoyed the pics. I wish him well in his absence.

Like so much of life in that you sometimes lose good folks only to find better folks .

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smarquez
You seem to play the race card as much as those you openly hate. You aren't paying attention to who is burning and looting. Plenty of white folks out their doing there share. Do they get a pass because they're white?

Dude, Bristoe is so color blind he can't see straight.
He's the one that loves all this crap, he's the one reveling in the mayhem shouting "see I told ya so, I told ya so!"
He's not even capable of seeing what is really going on, he wouldn't notice all the white faces in those media reports if they jumped outta his TV and bit him in the azz.

Hopeless lifetime racist petrified from fear of anything non-white.

Bristoe absolutely fits the image to a tee of what is attempting to be portrayed of white men in the following cartoon.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by smarquez

Dude, Bristoe is so color blind he can't see straight.
He's the one that loves all this crap, he's the one reveling in the mayhem shouting "see I told ya so, I told ya so!"
He's not even capable of seeing what is really going on, he wouldn't notice all the white faces in those media reports if they jumped outta his TV and bit him in the azz.

Hopeless lifetime racist petrified from fear of anything non-white.

Bristoe absolutely fits the image to a tee of what is attempting to be portrayed of white men in the following cartoon.

Bristoe speaks for himself but he has come out strongly against the white dupes taking part in this ongoing fiasco as well as those apologist on this forum.

I glean no “fear “ in his posts.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I see the Campfire back-biters are out in force this morning.

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Lefty has posted some interesting stuff and I’ve enjoyed the pics. I wish him well in his absence.

Like so much of life in that you sometimes lose good folks only to find better folks .

I find folks in Utah to be much more tolerant than those who have lived around the Afreakins in the south, or the Afreakins in the south.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/03/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
So long UL, sorry to see you go.

...and yepper, there once was a time most of us waited for your falconry updates.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by add
Is there a link to what the OP is referencing?

There was and it was proven that the national guard firing on citizens in the Church was not true. OP is looking a bit ridiculous now. Amazing supposedly educated people fall repeatedly for these lies

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UtahLefty
I've been around long enough to remember a time when the membership here would not have cheered the sight of the U.S military firing on unarmed U.S citizens , on church property no less, peacefully exercising a constitutional right. We have lost our way on what it means to be a citizen of a democracy, much less what it should mean to be an American. Given the amount of time I used to spend here, I am saddened by what the fire has become.
I know you probably won't be able to keep yourself from the usual STFU stuff but please try not to. I was a respected member here once.
I've said my peace and I will not be back. thank you,matt
It's good that you feel compelled and free to speak your "peace" and I certainly don't want you to shut up. Your thoughts are important and many of your threads here have been highly educational and enjoyable. As will many others, I may choose to exit some day for my own specific reasons and understand that you have good reason of your own, but your absence will leave an empty space for some of us.

That said, I suspect that your feelings and reactions to some of what you see here may not be based on accuracy as much as on perception. For example and although I do not read every thread, I have not ever seen any number of folks here cheering "the sight of the U.S military firing on unarmed U.S citizens". Also have not seen strong/pervasive examples of related speech or positions by any significant numbers here. Indeed we have seen impolite,crass and uncivil comments and positions for certain - as well as some delusional poseurs who will try to tell you what you think and believe. In daily life, I do not associate with anyone who so behaves, but we have chosen to attend an open forum and will get all sorts. My only suggestion would be to check some realities as you decide.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
I'd like to state for the record that I was never a better person.

Ever.

I could have told you that...

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
719 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,723 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,696
Posts18,399,917
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.