Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave
People that can’t admit they are wrong shouldn’t be listened to.

It’s indicative of low character and the inability to reason.

That's weak but its a classic coming from you...... laugh

We are probably pretty closer in total thoughts about a lot of things, but when someone demands that I atone to them directly on the internet, we quickly part ways there, slick.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The judicial system discourages good people from taking common sense action. It's only further exacerbated by corrupt politicians predominantly on the left but also cuck Republicans who promote "the rule of law" against those who would resort to violent force to protect themselves, their property or society and the constitution. The judicial machine will happily bankrupt and ruin or jail anyone who uses violence unless they deem it fit judged through the lens of hindsight and painstakingly tedious judicial review.

The left is fighting using guerilla tactics on every front, not just the riots in the street, while the Republicans line up according to regimental rules of combat much like the Redcoats did during the revolutionary war. So long as they foolishly adhere to such, they are fighting a losing battle. The system is broken, corrupt and too cumbersome to react while Democrats and their brownshirt militants run circles around it laughing all the way.

Watch Major Duncan in this second video from 2:03 to 2:18. That's the Republicans.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My request for atonement should not be a factor.

Wrong is wrong.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BayouRover

when someone demands that I atone to them directly on the internet, we quickly part ways there, slick.

Oh goodness, that sounds like it could be traumatizing. Have you sought professional help? Get well soon.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

when someone demands that I atone to them directly on the internet, we quickly part ways there, slick.

Oh goodness, that sounds like it could be traumatizing. Have you sought professional help? Get well soon.

You're doing your usual thing and making up some things as you go.

I wasn't traumatized at all like you are portraying for the "in crowd". I simply had no plans to comply with what a few thought that I should comply with. It was an easy decision to make and it had absolutely nothing to do with where my beliefs are or aren't. I don't need internet warriors to tell me what to think or not to think to be "correct".

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I wasn't traumatized at all like you are portraying for the "in crowd". I simply had no plans to comply with what a few thought that I should comply with. It was an easy decision to make and it had absolutely nothing to do with where my beliefs are or aren't. I don't need internet warriors to tell me what to think or not to think to be "correct".

Your posts to me are always dripping with butthurt. Again, I wish you well.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
We're seeing numerous examples of citizens standing up when the cops are standing down. So far, they have also shown a great deal of restraint. I'm waiting for some Camp Perry competitor half a mile away from the confrontations to start taking out rioters with a well-muffled bolt action.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Your posts to me are always dripping with butthurt. Again, I wish you well.

laugh laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What a clam.

Be sure to strap that scarf to your face before you brave the great outdoors.

Meaning Wal-Mart.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The police work for someone a mayor, a governor. There are 40 million people unemployed right now. Most police have a decent pension coming. Now is not the time for them to stick their neck out and do their own thing. Now is the time to follow orders. That is what they are doing.
If they don't the libs will ruin their life.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Upgrade to 2nd degree and three more arrests.

"Why aren't the cops kicking ass?"

LOL

Stupid, gullible, fugks.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

What a clam.

Be sure to strap that scarf to your face before you brave the great outdoors.

Meaning Wal-Mart.

All because I didn't atone...... ? laugh laugh

Its obvious that your wide paint brush doesn't apply to everyone in your sights. But please keep painting......... It helps your post count which you seem to equate to intelligence.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Restraint.

The reality is that they don’t want a full blown uprising. Nobody wants that.

Really? Better now than let our kids deal with it. Hell, I'd launch a few nukes if I were king.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I'm not down with the struggle, nor am I sure that the cop in question even committed a crime. And I am sure he deserves his day in court. Something that is not being said here is that nobody forced anybody to become a cop. Nobody is forcing them to continue to be a cop.

Drink some Metamucil.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

647 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,164 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,777
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.