Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
A theme I'm hearing repeatedly on CNBC today. Nothing draws business investment money into minority communities better than unruly mobs that go out and destroy businesses in minority communities.

But of course. Then they can produce mo nappy headed hos to vote in more dimocommies and riot and pillage more.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
The black, colored, negro, African-American, whatever is the accepted way to identify those humanoids, in North Tulsa b!tch and continually wail about no grocery stores and food deserts. Yet, every chain that has opened a grocery in that area has closed within 2 years. A WalMart near North Tulsa closed for remodeling and never reopened because they had losses of over a 100K/year from minority theft. The shoplifting, bad checks and product damage makes profitability impossible. Even the few dot head Indians and Pakistanis who own and operate convenience stores on that side of town have them up-armored and prices that would make a Jewish shop owner blush to cover the losses of "shop and run" customers. You cannot find an exposed and outdoor vending machine, pay phone or newspaper box on that side of town. The residents complain about no street lights, but shoot them out or steal the copper wiring. Yet, the rapidly re-written history of Black Wall Street and the 1921 race riot in Tulsa would have us believe Greenwood and Archer were a combination of Rodeo Drive and New York's financial district. When the truth was the place was hotels serving as whore houses and drug dens, pool halls, barbershop serving as gambling fronts, gin joints for illegal liquor, pawn shops serving as loan sharks and places to sell stolen goods and shoe shine stands which were actually fronts for running numbers.No manufacturing, no industry, no automobile dealerships, no hospitals, no schools, no art galleries, no concert halls, no community parks and the area around "Black Wall Street" looked like a disorganized African village. The white people who burned out north Tulsa in 1921 didn't start the fight and were not envious of the black wealth and progress. They responded to shots fired by blacks during a protest at a local jail which initially had the white counter-protesters on the run and pent up frustration with the crime, moral turpitude and general behavior of black folks of the area which was beginning to spill over more and more in the white, decent areas of Tulsa. Once the cleansing began the crowds didn't stop until almost all the problem area of North Tulsa had been eliminated and the residents had been either rounded up or driven into the Black Jack hills of Osage County. The blacks didn't rebuild and eventually wharehouses replaced what had once been an eyesore and crime riddled area of Tulsa. Black culture is and always has been a proclivity for ignorance, violence, crime, sloth, rampant fornication and drug or alcohol abuse. The same basic traits and tribal structure they came from in Africa. Slavery and institutional racism didn't make blacks the way they are. They are and always will be the same as they were before being rounded up and put on slave ships.

if I am being too harsh, please feel free to point out one community, city, county, state or country where a black majority provides an environment you would aspire to live within. How such a small percentage of a population can be responsible for so much damage for so long to the fiber of a county is beyond me. Despite 155+ years of freedom and 60+ years of dedicated hard political and social work and sacrifice to uplift blacks they are still, by and large, no better than they were in their native lands.Our culture doesn't need to change out treatment of blacks. Blacks need to change their culture and they will be viewed and treated better. A change that just is not biologically possible for a vast majority of them.

So no. Only an idiot would invest money to establish a business in dark cities of this nation. You don't see JZ, Bouncy or other "made" blacks churning their hard earned dollars back into the black community. Hell, no successful black runs back to where they came from to build a multi-million dollar mansion and send their kids to local schools. They all flee to the peaceful, prosperous, safe areas. Which also happen to be white dominated areas.

RANT OVER. YEP-I'M A RACIST....not really-I'm a realist.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
White flight 2.0

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

“It is a strength when protesters, protected by responsible law enforcement, march for a better future.”

Been done many times.

March, burn, invest, march, burn, invest. march. burn. invest, march, burn invest,............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Based on the ROI of the last 60 years or so I would think even the dumbest of the dumb would see it’s a horrible investment.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
More free shit.

Exactly.

They obviously don’t mean “invest” in the same way we do.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
"Investment", that's hilarious.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Fugg'em. If they don't steal it, they destroy or burn everything that has been handed to them at the expense of the tax paying working people of this country. Let them go live with all of their sympathizers like the Bush family. As far as I'm concerned they can hop on the next boat to Liberia as see how life is for them there since they have it so bad here. I see no need for taxpayers to continue giving them [bleep]. They need quit being n!&&{Г§ and do something for themselves. There are endless opportunities in this country when you quit crying the poor me's, put on your big boy pants and go make a life for yourself. They get what they deserve because that's the life they choose.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
You may as well burn the money you were going to pump into those communities.

Ever since LBJ started dumping money on the blacks by the truckload & amounting to untold trillions, not a bit of it has done any good or changed anything except for the worse & raised the expectation of even more.

Just the facts of black way of life vs white way of life; you'd think by now that the ones paying the bills would have had enough, but now they just get on their knees & beg for forgiveness for not yet doing "enough".

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We have poured trillions into helping the black man. All for no thanks, and damn little progress. Most Of the money has been stolen By politicians

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We invest billions a month in minority run communities like black dominated inner cities and Indian reservations such as Pine Ridge. To what effect?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would agree.
We need more investment.
There is much to improve.

As soon as someone comes up with a plan that hasn't been tried.
A plan that isn't going to give them something to destroy.
A plan with a guaranteed rate of return.

I would like to hear it.

I'm not holding my breath!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Ask Target about investing in minority communities.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I agree, it was Johnson's great society that killed the black community. When welfare required men to leave the home that was it (whites are quickly catching up). No fault divorce was also to blame. Anything that help kill the nuclear family was to blame. A family has to work and strive together to make it. Many of those you men you saw on the streets (black and white) didn't have a father in the home.......................or at least a man that acted like a father.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Why would anyone invest in a community where your property is subject to arson and looting for no reason other than your race?

Tarquin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
You may as well burn the money you were going to pump into those communities. That what the residents do every few years anyways, so just cut out the middle man.

This ^^^
If I were any of the companies that lost a store in Minneapolis, I'd be done. I'd haul off what is left and leave an empty lot as a reminder to the rest of the clan this is what happens when you destroy someone else's property.

kwg

^ ^ ^ ^ THESE HERE ^ ^ ^ ^
Except I'd leave the burned out debris as
long as legally possible with NO TRESPASSING
signs and a chain link fence around it to
avoid frivolous lawsuits

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Phucqk no!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This is a wake up call. As soon as my time comes, I’m gettin’ far from any big cities . Nashville has totally transformed in the last decade . I used to think I was far away , but now I don’t feel far enough away from liberal cancer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by PWN
The black, colored, negro, African-American, whatever is the accepted way to identify those humanoids, in North Tulsa b!tch and continually wail about no grocery stores and food deserts. Yet, every chain that has opened a grocery in that area has closed within 2 years. A WalMart near North Tulsa closed for remodeling and never reopened because they had losses of over a 100K/year from minority theft. The shoplifting, bad checks and product damage makes profitability impossible. Even the few dot head Indians and Pakistanis who own and operate convenience stores on that side of town have them up-armored and prices that would make a Jewish shop owner blush to cover the losses of "shop and run" customers. You cannot find an exposed and outdoor vending machine, pay phone or newspaper box on that side of town. The residents complain about no street lights, but shoot them out or steal the copper wiring. Yet, the rapidly re-written history of Black Wall Street and the 1921 race riot in Tulsa would have us believe Greenwood and Archer were a combination of Rodeo Drive and New York's financial district. When the truth was the place was hotels serving as whore houses and drug dens, pool halls, barbershop serving as gambling fronts, gin joints for illegal liquor, pawn shops serving as loan sharks and places to sell stolen goods and shoe shine stands which were actually fronts for running numbers.No manufacturing, no industry, no automobile dealerships, no hospitals, no schools, no art galleries, no concert halls, no community parks and the area around "Black Wall Street" looked like a disorganized African village. The white people who burned out north Tulsa in 1921 didn't start the fight and were not envious of the black wealth and progress. They responded to shots fired by blacks during a protest at a local jail which initially had the white counter-protesters on the run and pent up frustration with the crime, moral turpitude and general behavior of black folks of the area which was beginning to spill over more and more in the white, decent areas of Tulsa. Once the cleansing began the crowds didn't stop until almost all the problem area of North Tulsa had been eliminated and the residents had been either rounded up or driven into the Black Jack hills of Osage County. The blacks didn't rebuild and eventually wharehouses replaced what had once been an eyesore and crime riddled area of Tulsa. Black culture is and always has been a proclivity for ignorance, violence, crime, sloth, rampant fornication and drug or alcohol abuse. The same basic traits and tribal structure they came from in Africa. Slavery and institutional racism didn't make blacks the way they are. They are and always will be the same as they were before being rounded up and put on slave ships.

if I am being too harsh, please feel free to point out one community, city, county, state or country where a black majority provides an environment you would aspire to live within. How such a small percentage of a population can be responsible for so much damage for so long to the fiber of a county is beyond me. Despite 155+ years of freedom and 60+ years of dedicated hard political and social work and sacrifice to uplift blacks they are still, by and large, no better than they were in their native lands.Our culture doesn't need to change out treatment of blacks. Blacks need to change their culture and they will be viewed and treated better. A change that just is not biologically possible for a vast majority of them.

So no. Only an idiot would invest money to establish a business in dark cities of this nation. You don't see JZ, Bouncy or other "made" blacks churning their hard earned dollars back into the black community. Hell, no successful black runs back to where they came from to build a multi-million dollar mansion and send their kids to local schools. They all flee to the peaceful, prosperous, safe areas. Which also happen to be white dominated areas.

RANT OVER. YEP-I'M A RACIST....not really-I'm a realist.

Word.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Why would anyone invest in a community where your property is subject to arson and looting for no reason other than your race?

The proof of it being about race is that minority owned businesses posted signs saying as much. The suggestion of those signs is that you should destroy a White owned business, and skip this one over.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (batch, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, BallisticBRYAN, 13 invisible), 1,561 guests, and 844 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,207
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.