Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by hemiallen
If you look at the footage after red shirt guy/ owner was working the BBQ and moving food into the business, I see 2 guys in the street to the left of the tent, one in a white shirt. Also a guy rolling a suitcase about that same time. I see suitcase guy move toward the tent in the street, then turn 90 degree's and move left on the sidewalk, like something happened, and about the same time teeshirt guy and friend move toward the tent fast, I see swat moving in, gal in white shirt and others move fast into the store, all about the same 5-10 seconds time. Lots of movement. I think folks rushing into the store worked there, fled some police movement, and store owner made the mistake to confront the police armed with his gun. I do see a discharge puff after that " can-bottle" broke, from the business, then swat pulled back. ? Very surprised the red shirt guy went outside and fired a shot, not a good move. And if he indeed was shot, it probably wasn't a paint ball.....

No it wasn't a paint ball he was shot with. He was shot with "Live Fire", same as he shot at law enforcement with. The popo was called in to try and enforce a curfew after the peacefull demonstrators broke out about every window in all the businesses downtown Louisville, KY and looted the stores. The only supermarket past 26th street downtown had their plywood tore off the windows and looted. It showed people pushing grocery carts away loaded with stolen items. I'm pretty sure these people lived nearby and didn't push those shopping carts 20 miles to get away. These same people are crying in the news today that Kroger is closing the store for repairs, "where are they going to shop". Bad and tragic results suffered by people who to some degree contributed to these results. Burning and looting the very community that you live in probably won't get them the changes they seek.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business without being shot by the thugs or the government.

Normally you’d be right except when said person brings out a gun and shoots at the police.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by hemiallen
If you look at the footage after red shirt guy/ owner was working the BBQ and moving food into the business, I see 2 guys in the street to the left of the tent, one in a white shirt. Also a guy rolling a suitcase about that same time. I see suitcase guy move toward the tent in the street, then turn 90 degree's and move left on the sidewalk, like something happened, and about the same time teeshirt guy and friend move toward the tent fast, I see swat moving in, gal in white shirt and others move fast into the store, all about the same 5-10 seconds time. Lots of movement. I think folks rushing into the store worked there, fled some police movement, and store owner made the mistake to confront the police armed with his gun. I do see a discharge puff after that " can-bottle" broke, from the business, then swat pulled back. ? Very surprised the red shirt guy went outside and fired a shot, not a good move. And if he indeed was shot, it probably wasn't a paint ball.....

No it wasn't a paint ball he was shot with. He was shot with "Live Fire", same as he shot at law enforcement with. The popo was called in to try and enforce a curfew after the peacefull demonstrators broke out about every window in all the businesses downtown Louisville, KY and looted the stores. The only supermarket past 26th street downtown had their plywood tore off the windows and looted. It showed people pushing grocery carts away loaded with stolen items. I'm pretty sure these people lived nearby and didn't push those shopping carts 20 miles to get away. These same people are crying in the news today that Kroger is closing the store for repairs, "where are they going to shop". Bad and tragic results suffered by people who to some degree contributed to these results. Burning and looting the very community that you live in probably won't get them the changes they seek.

That’s funny! Tear the store up, then cry when they close it. Damn dumasses

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Thanks for the explanation, yea someone mentioned paintballs, I doubted that was correct for this situation. In a " Curfew area", a store owner selling BBQ is pretty silly.

I did notice just before suitcase guy appeared a vehicle that looked like it had regular headlight arrangement, and one in the center ( at 4:25) it looks like the batmobile, and a wing. Pretty cool pimp ride, IMHO.

Sad, but it is nice to see in states with open carry citizens defending their neighborhood / stores, effectively. Idaho, Klamath Falls, etc

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Ought to be glad Krogers is opting to repair it - and not just shut it down!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Who's the dumber ones- - - - -local residents for looting the only grocery store in the neighborhood, or Kroger for trying to repair it? It will probably take 10 years of business to break even for the cost or repairs and restocking. Let the zoo animals starve!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
If I was ever dumb enough to point or shoot at police or guard I would be committing suicide. The bro watched to many movies. Ed k

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Kind of a Darwin Award candidate. He should have focused on the ribs in the smoker rather than getting his own ribs smoked.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business without being shot by the thugs or the government.

And he should certainly be allowed to fire indiscriminately at cops, too...

Sorry, I missed the part where I said that. Please point it out to me.

No sarcasm emoticon...

Walking outside with a gun in your hand knowing bad things are going down... and compounding it by shooting at cops is not a good way to keep from getting shot.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I am going to go out and bring in the trashcans in a few minutes. I will carefully observe the environment prior to exiting the building w/ my firearm concealed. If the environment appears threatening I probably won't exit. I am pretty sure I can manage to not get shot. we'll see.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Who's the dumber ones- - - - -local residents for looting the only grocery store in the neighborhood, or Kroger for trying to repair it? It will probably take 10 years of business to break even for the cost or repairs and restocking. Let the zoo animals starve!

I wonder what happens to Kroger's insurance. i assume it goes up. A lot.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

I wonder what happens to Kroger's insurance. i assume it goes up. A lot.

It's a shame, but if it is a corporate store they just probably eat the loses. I know it will be smirked at, but a lot of corporate capital american businesses actually are willing to take some loses to try and benefit some of these lower income neighborhoods. I wouldn't take the grief myself, applauld them that do though.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business AND WAVE A GUN AROUND IN A CROWD OF PIPPLE without being shot by the thugs or the government.
FIXT

OTOH, what happens to bank robbers who run out of a bank waving a gun when LEO is outside?

Perhaps yo IQ is as low as the dead mans. Was.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He was such a good boy, just tryin' to straighten out his life..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rem141r
he was nuts for letting all those people come and go. wtf way is that to run a business? if you ain't working there, get the fugg out. people coming and going in the food prep area. wtf.

i used to walk past one of those kind of low budget barrel bbq joints on the way to work. it looked like good Q and smelled awesome. but from the looks i got from the folks in and around the place, i knew i'd be eating hockers with my slaw. in those days, i looked like a cover for Honkey Monthly. Coat, tie, dress slacks, polished shoes, nice neat haircut, brief case, etc. felt like ward cleaver in a tarzan movie.
,... but yet ,they call Whites racist ,

NRA Life Member
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business AND WAVE A GUN AROUND IN A CROWD OF PIPPLE without being shot by the thugs or the government.
FIXT

OTOH, what happens to bank robbers who run out of a bank waving a gun when LEO is outside?

Perhaps yo IQ is as low as the dead mans. Was.

I'm pretty sure there is NO one on the Campfire with a lower IQ than you.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Mac84

Normally you’d be right except when said person brings out a gun and shoots at the police.

Does that include the boyfriend that shot at cops that killed his girlfriend at the wrong address using a no knock warrant in the same city?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

What else was your point?

Sorry, what's so difficult to comprehend? Should YOU or should YOU not be able to walk outside your house or place of business without worrying about being shot by thugs or government?

I see you are from California, so freedom is likely an elusive concept for you.

You could walk outside your residence or place of business. Just don't walk outside with a weapon in your hands under these circumstances.
Where I live is not Jermaine to this. One needs common sense.
Always obey a lawful command.

So what circumstances is it acceptable, Misses Sheep? I walk outside with a firearm all the time, I should be shot because of it. Where do you communists come from? Rhetorcial.

Being this stupid should hurt.

Then I guess morphine won't fix ya. Maybe Vagisil and Midol.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
he was nuts for letting all those people come and go. wtf way is that to run a business? if you ain't working there, get the fugg out. people coming and going in the food prep area. wtf.

i used to walk past one of those kind of low budget barrel bbq joints on the way to work. it looked like good Q and smelled awesome. but from the looks i got from the folks in and around the place, i knew i'd be eating hockers with my slaw. in those days, i looked like a cover for Honkey Monthly. Coat, tie, dress slacks, polished shoes, nice neat haircut, brief case, etc. felt like ward cleaver in a tarzan movie.

Agreed, they should have put his head on a spike if he didn't conduct business the way you say it should be done. Stalin would be proud of your comment.

reading comprehension isn't your strong point i see.

i wonder which of the former idiots on here you are. hmmmm. i think i know already.

If you're guessing your mom, you are wrong.

Your critical thinking skills are right up there with the eye doctor. With any luck, Antifi will pound down your door and pound your puzzy.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

No sarcasm emoticon...

Walking outside with a gun in your hand knowing bad things are going down... and compounding it by shooting at cops is not a good way to keep from getting shot.

Understood, you are a spinless POS and a thief, from what I read. No surprises. Glad to see you on the idiot side.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
718 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 09wingates, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 204guy, 76 invisible), 2,936 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,589
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.