Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I wonder how far this has to go before we throw off the bonds of civilized society and deal with these fuuckers like the rabid animals they are.

That's what our politicians have put us in the position of doing by their inaction.

LOL
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'm calling BS on this one.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by lastround
Hate to think what might happen if they get deep enough into middle America. Actually, I don’t hate to think about what might happen...........

shocked laugh

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I wonder how far this has to go before we throw off the bonds of civilized society and deal with these fuuckers like the rabid animals they are.

That's what our politicians have put us in the position of doing by their inaction.
Oh I know. They need to be dealt with too. Ultimately we are in charge.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Can you imagine a bunch of soy boys with man buns trying to do a hit and run raid out in the flatlands of southern Illinois? Where do they plan to hide before, during, or after the fact? They can't just blend into the crowd like they could in the big cities. It wouldn't surprise me if the cops don't even get called to haul off the bodies by people with machinery capable of turning over dozens of acres of soil in a day's time.
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I'm calling BS on this one.....

I'm pretty sure Darth Soros knows where it's safe and where it's not to send his worthless generation merc goons.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Can you imagine a bunch of soy boys with man buns trying to do a hit and run raid out in the flatlands of southern Illinois? Where do they plan to hide before, during, or after the fact? They can't just blend into the crowd like they could in the big cities. It wouldn't surprise me if the cops don't even get called to haul off the bodies by people with machinery capable of turning over dozens of acres of soil in a day's time.
Jerry

Yep. They’ll stub a toe or get poison ivy then pull out their white doo rag. Lots of disturbed ground this time of year. What looters? Lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There’s no hiding in corn shoots.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I used to skydive out of the Sparta airport. That was half a century ago, but I doubt the people there now are much different than they were then. They had a very active VFW and the population was heavily Nordic/Germanic. The kind of people who take crap from nobody, in short.

I'm going to put this story in the "National Enquirer" genre. But in the unlikely event that it's true, woe betide those Antifa morons.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
My guess is that they will hit corprate farms, and the likes, the news will cover it as small families farms to make headlines.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The way it is written sounds like BS to me.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Truth is the first casualty of war.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Jerry

If you could see behind the masks, you'd see that a very high % of them are female. I won't call them women, just female, the kind that flop on their backs any time, any where, then proudly kill their children.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Why post fake news like this?

Obviously the OP doesn't mind the lies if it fits his agenda.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Why post fake news like this?

Obviously the OP doesn't mind the lies if it fits his agenda.

He must have turned democrat

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BS rings with this 'un. But mess with rural farms just about anywhere and you're dealing with armed citizens, that ain't real fond of strangers showing up to annoy them. Especially after dark when they're trying to sleep off another day's work.

Week ago a friend's son that lives in the sticks and does some farming, made this observation: Whackos showing up out here?

Sounds like a plan? I have plenty of ammo and both the skid loader and the backhoe have plenty of fuel.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, BS, they wont advertise a suicide mission, I already see antifa buses wrecked, full of rifle fire holes and smoldering with white soy boy do rags all red, fat white bitches and black stupid strewn about in the rubble, 'don't do it dummies' cool

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Although our sources are highly reliable individuals, the information / disinformation warfare tactics of Antifa are incredibly advanced, and part of the Art of War is to make your enemy think you’re in one place while you’re actually attacking another.

you could hear my eyes rolling as I read that part

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sooner or later we need to take back our country. Been going way to long.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 44automag, 5sdad, 406_SBC, 444Matt, 13 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 801 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,384
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.