Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by tmick
Yes I did, he was straight up patriot... good points, honest evaluation of the situation and called out the bad choices by DJT and the White House enablers. I doubt Mattis has bone spurs, just a clear vision of what happened and how inappropriate these actions have become.

Ditto. Dump is bad for this country and the world for that matter. How can pathological lier be good for anything but fertilizer. But to some he's a great leader, how far some have slid into the the ditch. Sad. 24 Hour campfire same old FUBAR.

Trump is bad for the second Bolshevik revolution. LOL

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It is going to be interesting when all the local leaders who are telling Trump to butt out start begging the federal government for money to pay for the damages. And that WILL happen.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Yes I did, he was straight up patriot... good points, honest evaluation of the situation and called out the bad choices by DJT and the White House enablers. I doubt Mattis has bone spurs, just a clear vision of what happened and how inappropriate these actions have become.

Denounce, denounce, denounce.

Orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad.

Just exactlhy what, Mick, are you irate about Predsident Trump doing? Threatening to use the US Military to ensure the domestic tranquility? If so, he's in good company., starting with Presisent George Washington personally leding the US Army to quell the Whiskey Rebellion after the governor of Pennsylvania refused to call out the Pennsylvania miiitia.

Or perhaps you prefer President Eisenhower sending the 101st Airborne to Arkansas to enforce school integration. In between thee afe things like the Pullman strike and Harry Truman sending the US Army to open the steel mills. The Spreme Court ruled the former constitutional.

OIin shot, I ask, do you--or Mattis--have any bssis for your rantings?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Oh the migrating values that are put on parade amidst these pages. Those who would kneel eagerly at the lap of Obama when he fired Mattis now hold Mattis' words in reverence. You just have to laugh.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Has Mattis bowed[taken a Knee] yet?
If not it's coming......

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Oh the migrating values that are put on parade amidst these pages. Those who would kneel eagerly at the lap of Obama when he fired Mattis now hold Mattis' words in reverence. You just have to laugh.

I was just going to post this same thing Paul.

Remember when the lefties all hated Mattis with a passion? Now they want to love him simply because he bad mouthed Trump. LMAO these folks have no idea what they are or what they stand for.

Pathetic.

BTW I still love Mattis the Military man, he was a hell of a leader. A damn shame he is disgracing himself as he is.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope - just part of a family whose generations honorably served from D-Day to Vietnam. If the Sec of Defense also agrees with the current situation and mis-use of military what is your point?.

So, troll, you're trying to convince me that if you wear the uniform your are completely above criticism? Even if you made your advancement on your political skills? That would make John Kerry the be all end all.

Look, Flag officers have political sides just like everybody else. Mattis is very political and was advanced up the food chain during the Obama years. Who are trying to fool with your Mattis hero worship?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Nope - just part of a family whose generations honorably served from D-Day to Vietnam. If the Sec of Defense also agrees with the current situation and mis-use of military what is your point?.

So, troll, you're trying to convince me that if you wear the uniform your are completely above criticism? Even if you made your advancement on your political skills? That would make John Kerry the be all end all.

Look, Flag officers have political sides just like everybody else. Mattis is very political and was advanced up the food chain during the Obama years. Who are trying to fool with your Mattis hero worship?

Didnt Mattis get our unemployment to the lowest in history?

Didnt he get our economy ramped up? wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I can honestly say that I have some of the same reservations about using the military at this point. I think we all have to ask ourselves where the point would be in an internal insurrection that is doing great harm to this country would we support a military intervention.

I can say this with 100% confidence. If the same level of lawlessness was taking place over a 2A issue and it was conservatives engaged in the chaos, lefties would willingly partner with Putin's military to stamp it out.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Mattis has an ego. He is out of a job and fighting for relevance.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So Piddler the king of dumbasses rears his stupid head. Followed closely by his sock puppet Bentquick. Followed by troll Tmick. Great.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It doesn't matter what he says. Trump will be reelected. BY THE PEOPLE!!!!

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Springcove
So Piddler the king of dumbasses rears his stupid head. Followed closely by his sock puppet Bentquick. Followed by troll Tmick. Great.
.....................Yup!................Piddler has a small following of idiots. Birdies of a feather,,,,,,,,,,,,,

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hey Paddler PUSSY!.........After you get your new BMW to1250 RS motor cycle, (WOW WEEEEEE), try going for a joy ride into some riot torn areas either in your state or out of your state.

Just remember MORON! It was the POTUS who offered nat'l guard help and help from the military if needed in order to stop the rioting and further damage. BUT NO! All of your liberal buddy Trump hating mayors and governors rejected Trump's offer...........Enjoy your new ride!!!............Oh and aaaaah, try and be careful out there. Ya just might run across some Trump hating radicals who just might enjoy your new bike more than you!!!.........LOL

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Nope. That was Obama.

Here's Mattis's statement:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...user_id=c5585697a664ff294bf71d76a486ece1

Here's the new ride:

https://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/en/models/sport/r1250rs.html

Last edited by Paddler; 06/04/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler

Nope. That was Obama.

..............Piddle PUSS!!......OH? So it was O'Bammy who got our unemployment rates to their lowest in US history?? And it was O Bummer who got our economy ramped up??

Ya married Paddler? If so, then do you deliberately LIE to your wife as much as you deliberately LIE every time ya post on this forum??

Just askin!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Liebs consider believable lies a badge of honor. Didd.er has no honor, as his lies arent believable.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler

Nope. That was Obama.

Here's Mattis's statement:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...user_id=c5585697a664ff294bf71d76a486ece1

Here's the new ride:

https://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/en/models/sport/r1250rs.html
.................Well after reading Mattis' garbage, it is clear that he wishes to APPEASE. It is clear that he is mixing up and confusing appeasing with upholding the Constitution. Because you cannot do both. Trump holds up the Constitution BY NOT appeasing......Something your damned "LIL pea brain Paddler cannot comprehend.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Col. David Hackworth referred to that bunch of senior officers as the Perfumed Princes.

He knew what of he was speaking.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Paul39

Col. David Hackworth referred to that bunch of senior officers as the Perfumed Princes.

He knew what of he was speaking.

Paul

So does Mattis

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 37 invisible), 1,869 guests, and 1,008 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,602
Posts18,454,655
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.