Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Dunno... Five months is a VERY LONG time for a populace that thrives on sound bites, 10 second video clips, and has the memory span of a gerbil. Still plenty of time for two or three additional attacks / diversions, AFTER the riots wind down.

Trump can always get Kim to fly a few more missiles and give some annihilation threats and quiet him again to help the mental idiots like Ejp remember.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He'll come out stronger after the virus and the riots. Start looking at the economy the next few months . That will save him.

He seems to relish challenges in his life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If Biden wins the election a black women who hates America, hates Caucasians, and especially hates Caucasian males will be in charge of the country.

I don't know if a war will erupt, but Caucasian males living in certain locations will feel like they're in one.

The target on their backs has already gotten bigger over the last 10 days.......................just sayin'.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I personally don't think ANYONE has changed their mind. Either you like him or hate his guts. Not much middle ground when it comes to Trump. I personally think he has been the best President in my lifetime and will be voting for him again.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I know for sure is I am physically incapable of voting for Creepy Uncle Joe. Trump will continue to get my support. As evil as this level of propaganda is, I think it would be delusional to believe the Democrats haven't gotten traction with people by exploiting the lockdown and operation mayhem now. At the same time, all of this garbage will motivate people who would support Trump even more. Unfortunately, people who would support Trump are also already people who vote. If they can significantly increase snowflake voting turn out, we may be in for some pain.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ribka
He'll come out stronger after the virus and the riots. Start looking at the economy the next few months . That will save him.

He seems to relish challenges in his life.

Agreed.

All is not lost by any stretch, but these past two campaigns are damaging.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I only vote Democrat all of the time so I am an authority on Conservatism.

If Trump doesn't start watching his mouth and Twitter finger....I and many many others are gonna vote Biden.

He is so offensive that we will be switching sides.

Well, not switching.....more like staying on the Dem side......but we COULD have voted for him!

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
At the end of 2019 and start of 2020 I thought Trump had a very good chance of being re-elected for a second term. I am not liking what's going on now. Some days he shoots his own foot.

Whatcha think?

He can't lose. He owns the polls, the ballot boxes, the counters of the vote. Doesn't matter what people want, Trump is what they are going to get.

Hopefully your right for a change, dumbazz.

Yes, I understand you support voting fraud and manipulation, but now you are record for that. Nice.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Dunno... Five months is a VERY LONG time for a populace that thrives on sound bites, 10 second video clips, and has the memory span of a gerbil. Still plenty of time for two or three additional attacks / diversions, AFTER the riots wind down.

Trump can always get Kim to fly a few more missiles and give some annihilation threats and quiet him again to help the mental idiots like Ejp remember.

Interesting, but not surprising that you support such tactics, but you want to win by any means possible. Nice also.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by add

He will win by a greater margin than 2016.

True. Incumbency makes it SOOO much easier to cheat the vote.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
At the end of 2019 and start of 2020 I thought Trump had a very good chance of being re-elected for a second term. I am not liking what's going on now. Some days he shoots his own foot.

Whatcha think?

He can't lose. He owns the polls, the ballot boxes, the counters of the vote. Doesn't matter what people want, Trump is what they are going to get.

we could be so lucky

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
President Trump will win in a landslide.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I only vote Democrat all of the time so I am an authority on Conservatism.

If Trump doesn't start watching his mouth and Twitter finger....I and many many others are gonna vote Biden.

He is so offensive that we will be switching sides.

Well, not switching.....more like staying on the Dem side......but we COULD have voted for him!

Where is the sarcasm font?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The domestic Bolshevik machine has had four years to prepare for the 2020 election. They're not going to take a chance on Trump being re-elected. If they can't damage him politically enough to lose, they'll just manipulate the vote.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I would say yes. It ain’t doing him any favors.

His greatest asset at this point is lack of an opponent.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by add

True. Incumbency makes it SOOO much easier to cheat the vote.

I hope you never own or touch a firearm Mr Cocopuffs

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Whatcha think?

Yes. This is a major problem.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rost495

Whatcha think?

we could be so lucky

It didnt bother her when Zero and Hillary did it.

The audacity of Trump and the Rs, wanting positive IDs shown to vote and not wanting illegal aliens and convicts to vote. And the lying POS talks about what a conservative gun owning constitutional advocate she is. TFF.

I guess shes too stupid to realize her buds all have legal ids to get and cash their welfare checks, or maybe she wants her bros to get more than one vote.

I'm just wondering if shes a liar or if she's actually stupid enough to believe the lying BS she spews.

Regardless, she shows what civilization is up against if we are to survive as a civil society.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/04/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Whatcha think?

Yes. This is a major problem.

For example, today he is retweeting about pardoning Stone. Stupid. Just stupid.

Tarquin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by add

THIS X2

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

415 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 31 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,589
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.