Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Cops didn’t kill Floyd ! Died of a drug overdose trying to get rid of the evidence of his drug dealing.

Oh really. Source?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This all boils down to responsibility for one's actions.
The victim made many choices that led him to his situation. Why was LE called in the first place? Why did he not comply with LE? Obviously a less than stellar citizen.
The cops made choices that led them to this situation. Why did they pull him out of the car and place a knee on his neck? Unexcusable, and rightly being prosecuted.

Bottom line is the the LE officer actions directly led to his death. Nothing will change that..

Am I going to lose sleep over an armed robber, counterfeit spreading, drug using person ceasing to live?
Am I going to lose sleep over an overly aggressive LE officer being off the job?

What is done is done.

The above graphic showing white on black and black on black deaths speaks volumes. BLM should be focusing on the obvious problem. Every time BLM starts spouting racism and white on black crime, that graphic should be front and center.

Arcus Venator
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Seafire
Lets see... Floyd had Meth and Fentynal in his blood stream... along with alcohol...

Plus had high blood pressure and Cardiac Disease...

and also his cadaver was tested positive for Covid 19....

all of that, even individually, would make it difficult for an overweight man to breathe....

but yet with all of that, because its politically convenient for Officer's Chauvin's knee to be the cause of death for George Floyd...

Personally I think Officer Chauvin is being used as a scapegoat, for practices the Minneapolis PD has been known for, for decades....they are not guilty of racism necessarily, as they are typically Nazis on anyone...

Would be interesting to see which arteries were involved with the CAD. You know that wil never be released.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yep, idgaff when a doped up felon dies, he earned that, same/same with rotney kang, here's 12 mil, still stupid dumb doper od'd and drown in his own pool, you cant fix stupid, the left cant even FIND a CLEAN black to parade.

Trump Won!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Free the cops. So they can keep doing what they were trained for.. there is still a lot of killing needed to be done..

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
But thank goodness they are not counting him in the covid death total.

At least 1 is done the right way.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
With all due respect, Seafire, we still don't have the results of a reliable autopsy. When did he die, what time and where was he ? What did he die of ? Is the cause of death clear, or did it involve many factors ?
Was he scaming the cops with the "I can't breath !" words ? Did he "fall to the ground" and claim he couldn't be put in a police car due to his anxiety of being confined ? Did that happen and was it the first of his scams to avoid arrest ?
Last of all, he appears to be on his side, not on his stomach while he was being restrained. Was he ? Why ? To allow him to breath ?
We need reliable answers. Not nonsense like the report that claimed he died from things like his brain having his flow of blood denied from pressure on his lower back..... Now, just how does that make any sense at all ? E

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A good defense will attack the victim.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Seafire

what also gets me, why are so many people all to ready to condemn Law Enforcement and automatically look for them being guilty? cops are getting killed by rioters nationwide, every night...no one seems to be that concerned about that...

Call as you see it folks.. I'm calling it as I see it...

Maybe in your circles, but not mine. Chauvin was a POS and deserves to be in jail. He is also an extreme exception, not the norm. My family, friends, and most anyone I know feel the same way. My fam has rallied around the Las Vegas LEO who is still fighting for his life from being shot in the head, and we are pretty active on social media offering support and encouragement to LEO.

I reject your assertion that "no one seems concerned about that"

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by johnn
The cop had him in the back of the car and dragged him back out to teach him a thing or two about resisting, maybe Floyd kicked him in the nuts, maybe he told Chauvin his wife was a good squeeze... who knows, something happened in the back of that car and the cop was pizzed and wanted to make a impression on Floyd. Maybe didn't plan to off em ,but sure as hell dead. Remember the serve & protect part of law enforcement, Floyd was his responsibility. You cant kill people for floating 20 dollar bills or resisting arrest. We can also blame his stupid azz for all this BS thats going on.

lmao. Quite the imagination. I hope you never sit on a jury

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RemModel8
There is no way this should be listed as anything but a Covid death, if you follow all the guidelines of listing that have been used for months.

Yep. It the vieris.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Then there was this little incident that made the news, but not much protesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVzr_fOsDE&feature=youtu.be

There is a lot of information not known to the public concerning both actors.............Floyd and the cops. What you are seeing is called an illusion, it is what they want you to see. False Flag is the new pc term. They are losing the election along with the Senate holding hears on the Obama Wh. They need a distraction.

Proof Leo has no legal obligation to protect and serve.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I just want to see a video showing that the knee was sufficient to cut off the air. That takes a bit of work actually. I"m not saying it didn't happen, but I've not seen evidence. Generally pressures used I've seen are no more than what is called for.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
do you guys know that if Amy Klobuchar when she was the county attorney she should have got him fired from the police force a few years ago because of his cop butality none of this crap would have happened . yep all caused by a another liberal " Amy Klobuchar " for not doing her job !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I just posted this https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t-breathe-case-in-tacoma-wa#Post14940029

I did the neck experiment with my wife putting most of her wt. on my neck the same way Chavin did on Floyd.
I didn't die, not even close, no problem breathing, blood flow just fine.

The video very clearly showed Chauvin controlling the amount of pressure he put on Floyds' neck. He wasn't smashing Floyds' head into the ground like some want to think.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The issue is what does Minnesota law say about causation. We don't know.

Tarquin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Pulling back the curtain. The illusion is beginning fade....................
https://wearethene.ws/notable/110374

Scroll down as you read.
https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1268289577657262082

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by SBTCO
I just posted this https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...t-breathe-case-in-tacoma-wa#Post14940029

I did the neck experiment with my wife putting most of her wt. on my neck the same way Chavin did on Floyd.

The video very clearly showed Chauvin controlling the amount of pressure he put on Floyds' neck. He wasn't smashing Floyds' head into the ground like some want to think.

Oh well, its its settled then, Chauvin didn't do it.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

watch the very popular MMA fighting. They are prohibited from putting pressure on the neck because so many have died( over a 1000 thus far) because of that .

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by johnn

Oh well, its its settled then, Chauvin didn't do it.

As a matter of fact, that is the case, ever heard of the constitution?

Its called being innocent until proven guilty by a court of law, a concept lost on you.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,971 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.