R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Raeford
I still have a deep holler that needs a base layer prior to back fill. whistle

Yessir, two parts ground antifa with one part lyme and one part fly ash coming up Sir, 10,000 tons be a good start? ; ]

My little dead end dirt lane houses the following:
2 retired combat veterans, 1 INS agent and one excavator[with all of the necessary equipment] and us.
This is spread out over 2-300 acres, it's very normal to hear AR's going off at any time on any day.
I personally prefer my little .22mag which happens to reside on the kitchen table where wife watches for ground-pigs.......but have plenty of options 15-20' away.

Like most of rural Merica, THEY don't want to go there......I'm confident of that.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
To all the naysayers: are you willing to gamble that this might be a hoax, seeing how the Antifa/BLM have successfully organized their operations so far? Seeing how the cops have let them get away with everything with not one looter shot by a cop anywhere in America??

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06...nois-burn-farmhouses-kill-livestock.html

Today Natural News has learned that Antifa operatives are organizing a plan to bus large numbers of Antifa terrorists to the vicinity of Sparta, Illinois, where they will be directed to target rural white Americans by burning farm houses and killing livestock. The purpose of the attack, according to sources, is so that Antifa can send a message to white America that “not even rural whites are safe” from the reach of Antifa, and that if their radical left-wing demands are not yet, all of America will burn (not just the cities).

Sources tell Natural News that Antifa terrorists are currently expected to move along state routes 154 and 4, seeking out rural targets including isolated homes and farms to cause maximum mayhem and property destruction. Although our sources did not specifically mention the methods by which killing livestock would be accomplished, it seems almost certain that firearms would be the most effective way for Antifa terrorists to achieve that morbid goal.

Note it is possible that Antifa may alter its planned routes of destruction based on the appearance of this report. Although our sources are highly reliable individuals, the information / disinformation warfare tactics of Antifa are incredibly advanced, and part of the Art of War is to make your enemy think you’re in one place while you’re actually attacking another.

We are told that the timing of this attack is “this coming weekend,” which could indicate Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Today we are urging the citizens of Sparta to prepare for the possibility of Antifa terrorism activities in their area. We are especially urging individuals who have houses located near the major highways to be on alert for attempted arson, property destruction, shootings or the killing of livestock.

About Sparta, Illinois

Sparta, Illinois is a small town of just 4,300 people according to the 2010 census. It is located in Randolph County and is roughly 45 miles southeast of St. Louis, the regional home of the Ferguson, Missouri riots of 2014. Rural towns around Sparta include Blair, Tilden, Coulterville, Baldwin, Cutler, Willisville, Bremen and Chester.

Illinois, dominate by anti-gun Democrats, is a state where citizens are not allowed to defend themselves with firearms. This is likely why Antifa is targeting Illinois for the kind of destruction that would be immediately halted by a barrage of return gunfire in states like Texas, Florida or Tennessee. In Illinois, Antifa terrorists practically have their own shooting gallery of unarmed civilians who have been forcibly disarmed by the corrupt anti-Second Amendment politicians in Chicago.

By turning Illinois into a gun-free zone, Chicago lawmakers have transformed the state into a shooting gallery for Antifa terrorists.

We encourage all law enforcement in Randolph County to be on high alert this coming weekend. This will not be your normal weekend of dragging overdosed methed-up, heroin-addicted white boys to the emergency rooms in Chester and Waterloo. This is going to be something on an entirely different level, if Antifa makes good on its current plans.

Antifa has been labeled a terrorist organization by President Trump, and the actions of Antifa — property destruction, arson, looting, attempted murder of police officers and extreme violence toward innocent people — reveals the terrorism goals of the radical left-wing organization. With this tactic of moving into rural America, Antifa seems to be deciding that burning down left-wing cities isn’t having the fear effect they hope to achieve. For many nights, Antifa groups have been threatening to fan out to the suburbs and start targeting “white America.”

Now, it seems they are planning to expand into rural America, at least in “gun-free” areas where the citizens can’t shoot back.

Targeting infrastructure is the next escalation of Antifa terrorists

The next step in their nefarious plan is to remove the word "gullible" from the dictionary. Bank on it it. Q said so. trust the plan. Just because they are not coming to get you, doesn't mean they are not coming to get you.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
To all the naysayers: are you willing to gamble that this might be a hoax, seeing how the Antifa/BLM have successfully organized their operations so far? Seeing how the cops have let them get away with everything with not one looter shot by a cop anywhere in America??

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06...nois-burn-farmhouses-kill-livestock.html

Today Natural News has learned that Antifa operatives are organizing a plan to bus large numbers of Antifa terrorists to the vicinity of Sparta, Illinois, where they will be directed to target rural white Americans by burning farm houses and killing livestock. The purpose of the attack, according to sources, is so that Antifa can send a message to white America that “not even rural whites are safe” from the reach of Antifa, and that if their radical left-wing demands are not yet, all of America will burn (not just the cities).

Sources tell Natural News that Antifa terrorists are currently expected to move along state routes 154 and 4, seeking out rural targets including isolated homes and farms to cause maximum mayhem and property destruction. Although our sources did not specifically mention the methods by which killing livestock would be accomplished, it seems almost certain that firearms would be the most effective way for Antifa terrorists to achieve that morbid goal.

Note it is possible that Antifa may alter its planned routes of destruction based on the appearance of this report. Although our sources are highly reliable individuals, the information / disinformation warfare tactics of Antifa are incredibly advanced, and part of the Art of War is to make your enemy think you’re in one place while you’re actually attacking another.

We are told that the timing of this attack is “this coming weekend,” which could indicate Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Today we are urging the citizens of Sparta to prepare for the possibility of Antifa terrorism activities in their area. We are especially urging individuals who have houses located near the major highways to be on alert for attempted arson, property destruction, shootings or the killing of livestock.

About Sparta, Illinois

Sparta, Illinois is a small town of just 4,300 people according to the 2010 census. It is located in Randolph County and is roughly 45 miles southeast of St. Louis, the regional home of the Ferguson, Missouri riots of 2014. Rural towns around Sparta include Blair, Tilden, Coulterville, Baldwin, Cutler, Willisville, Bremen and Chester.

Illinois, dominate by anti-gun Democrats, is a state where citizens are not allowed to defend themselves with firearms. This is likely why Antifa is targeting Illinois for the kind of destruction that would be immediately halted by a barrage of return gunfire in states like Texas, Florida or Tennessee. In Illinois, Antifa terrorists practically have their own shooting gallery of unarmed civilians who have been forcibly disarmed by the corrupt anti-Second Amendment politicians in Chicago.

By turning Illinois into a gun-free zone, Chicago lawmakers have transformed the state into a shooting gallery for Antifa terrorists.

We encourage all law enforcement in Randolph County to be on high alert this coming weekend. This will not be your normal weekend of dragging overdosed methed-up, heroin-addicted white boys to the emergency rooms in Chester and Waterloo. This is going to be something on an entirely different level, if Antifa makes good on its current plans.

Antifa has been labeled a terrorist organization by President Trump, and the actions of Antifa — property destruction, arson, looting, attempted murder of police officers and extreme violence toward innocent people — reveals the terrorism goals of the radical left-wing organization. With this tactic of moving into rural America, Antifa seems to be deciding that burning down left-wing cities isn’t having the fear effect they hope to achieve. For many nights, Antifa groups have been threatening to fan out to the suburbs and start targeting “white America.”

Now, it seems they are planning to expand into rural America, at least in “gun-free” areas where the citizens can’t shoot back.

Targeting infrastructure is the next escalation of Antifa terrorists

The next step in their nefarious plan is to remove the word "gullible" from the dictionary. Bank on it it. Q said so. trust the plan. Just because they are not coming to get you, doesn't mean they are not coming to get you.

A lieberal Zero voter speaks on gullible.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s BS

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The Antifa/BLM are organized and learning as they progress. They have multiple means of communication, they have medics, they have transportation. They're getting elected leaders/police/national guardsmen to KNEEL DOWN in subservience to them. That should scare the schitt out of all of us. Our side? Nothing. Hell, we can't get our neighbors to meet over coffee to discuss how we would defend our road/block/neighborhood. I'm guilty here, too.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Esox357
Sooner or later we need to take back our country. Been going way to long.

But the folks who aren't leftist nutcases are getting old. Eventually, they'll be too old to hold a gun.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The Antifa/BLM are organized and learning as they progress. They have multiple means of communication, they have medics, they have transportation. They're getting elected leaders/police/national guardsmen to KNEEL DOWN in subservience to them. That should scare the schitt out of all of us. Our side? Nothing. Hell, we can't get our neighbors to meet over coffee to discuss how we would defend our road/block/neighborhood. I'm guilty here, too.

We had a meeting here to discuss our defense, pretty much taking care of, have a few AR's on loan. Had over 100 people here for a cookout, wanted to take a group picture with everyone flipping the bird and send it to our governor saying (distance this), but got to busy with cooking on the grill.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gemby58

We had a meeting here to discuss our defense, pretty much taking care of, have a few AR's on loan. Had over 100 people here for a cookout, wanted to take a group picture with everyone flipping the bird and send it to our governor saying (distance this), but got to busy with cooking on the grill.

You're in the minority and good for your community. Local, local, local - that's where it's at, and none of us can count on LE for jack or schitt.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by gemby58

You're in the minority and good for your community. Local, local, local - that's where it's at, and none of us can count on LE for jack or schitt.

Heck you can call for the state police round here and your lucky if you would see them in a hour, many years ago I would go to wholesalers to pick up guns for the shop every Monday, I would've leave them in the truck as was going to the shop the next day, one night the wife woke me up that shes hear something outside. Looked out here some POS was trying to crowbar himself into my truck, grab the 12 gauge went out the back door and walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder with the end of the barrel, he turned around raising the crowbar, but the barrel was even with his nose. I asked you sure you want to do that. Took police 42 minutes to get here after I called 911, cop did asked if I used enough duck tap to restrain him, told him I ran out. Another time alarm to the shop went off was called by ADT, I was 2 1/2 hours away, I got there before the cops did.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Truth is the first casualty of war.

Awesome

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Hope the Antifa thugs know the only way to kill cattle and horses with anything short of an elephant gun is to stand right behind them, lift their tails, and put the gun barrel in where the manure exits. That's the kind of info those manbun city slickers need before they go on their mission. wink

Not sure if your trying to be stupid.... or not... you dont really think that do you? Lotta cows die to a .22 in the cranium.

My hell are you to stupid to see it was a joke? Never mind I already know the answer. Dumbass

Ejp is still amazed at the tenacity of Trump walking through all that tear gas with no gas mask to get to the church. Well, or he is too stupid to have considered that.

No we now how he turns orange!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just because they are not coming to get you, doesn't mean they are not coming to get you.

Hilarious

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
I still have a deep holler that needs a base layer prior to back fill. whistle

Yessir, two parts ground antifa with one part lyme and one part fly ash coming up Sir, 10,000 tons be a good start? ; ]

My little dead end dirt lane houses the following:
2 retired combat veterans, 1 INS agent and one excavator[with all of the necessary equipment] and us.
This is spread out over 2-300 acres, it's very normal to hear AR's going off at any time on any day.
I personally prefer my little .22mag which happens to reside on the kitchen table where wife watches for ground-pigs.......but have plenty of options 15-20' away.

Like most of rural Merica, THEY don't want to go there......I'm confident of that.
Stupid as hell to get rid of bodies on your own property. I know I wouldn't. Just sayin.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by mirage243
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Mad Cow disease!

Don't let them anywhere near Iowa!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

A lieberal Zero voter speaks on gullible.

Finally, the voice of reason!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Hope the Antifa thugs know the only way to kill cattle and horses with anything short of an elephant gun is to stand right behind them, lift their tails, and put the gun barrel in where the manure exits. That's the kind of info those manbun city slickers need before they go on their mission. wink

Not sure if your trying to be stupid.... or not... you dont really think that do you? Lotta cows die to a .22 in the cranium.

This a hunting forum and you've never heard of the Texas heart shot?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Antifa/BLM

And what's the Bureau of Land Management have to do with it anyway? whistle

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guarantee that rural area isn’t as gun free as the article claims. Nevertheless, Everyone should take precautions and be vigilant

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 257man, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,380
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.