Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

4th dude on the right got the 3rd one pregnant.

1st one ate the 5th one

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by mirage243

4th dude on the right got the 3rd one pregnant.

1st one ate the 5th one

Laffin

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Hope the Antifa thugs know the only way to kill cattle and horses with anything short of an elephant gun is to stand right behind them, lift their tails, and put the gun barrel in where the manure exits. That's the kind of info those manbun city slickers need before they go on their mission. wink

Not sure if your trying to be stupid.... or not... you dont really think that do you? Lotta cows die to a .22 in the cranium.

This a hunting forum and you've never heard of the Texas heart shot?

LOL

I suspect RamblingR is hoping his suggestion is followed by Antifa, and they get a facefull of crap....... Cityboy

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Somebody shoots one or two of them the rest will run. These people are bullys. If the cities would have been strong in their response to counter them it would be over already.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Does one speak up on the Dip chits that are taken out or just practice the three s's or feed them to the hogs?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Three S’s is always a solid choice

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would recommend they first hang some dog tags around their necks. At least they could be identified for burial.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
No body no evidence, feed them to the hogs antifa terds don't rate burial space.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No, sir. We haven’t seen any antifa tonight.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
How deep a hole can a backhoe dig?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Antifa and BLM showed up in town this week.. about a 100 total over at the court house... down from Potlandia, 250 miles away.. but they were claiming they were from over in Klamath Falls.. I can guarantee ya, K Falls ain't home to a bunch of Antifa clowns, and if every black person in K Falls was part of BLM, that would mean their numbers would be between 3 and 5 people total...

They only lasted a day here evidently.. the out of towners, got a little overly intimidated by the local rednecks...
a lot of people open carry around here...hear tell, some of the BLM and Antifa people found that out, when they were wondering into traffic at the Court House on the Main Drag and trying to stop traffic..

it works in Potlandia, but down here, they were finding out that they had a firearm pointed at them, when they come up to the truck window to tell the drivers, that the street is being closed by Antifa and BLM......evidently Tuesday saw a lot of Snowflake Antifa and BLM punks with wet crotches and deciding not to go out and try to block traffic....

We do have a few Antifa Wannabe millennials around here.. but they live a hard life down this way....finding their asses kicked and shoved in a dumpster is more common than one would see... and then there is trouble finding a cop that really gives a schitt about some Antifa Snowflake getting hurt....

even if the Soros and Bloombergs or the world, tried to bus in a bunch and blitz our town....they are going to find a lot of people own a lot of guns around here.. and have a lot of ammo stored at home....they try burning houses and farms, and looting businesses... they are going to find a lot of dead snowflakes around here...

people tend to shoot first and ask questions a distant second...and few would shoot just to scare ya off...

plus a lot of folks have some pretty big and unfriendly dogs also...who don't like strangers...

I know a lot old retired military guys, who I think would love Antifa to come to town.. and make themselves a target rich environment...a lot of ARs and M1A's and AKs around here.. Noveske is based here....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by broomd

Where did this happen?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by broomd

Where did this happen?

Oklahoma City

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

669 members (160user, 16penny, 10ring1, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,140
Posts18,464,866
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.