Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm thinking the AAs may be on to something. Let them police their own neighborhood, as they do in Chitcago. Give them spears and pistol training.

It seems to work in Afreaka.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by irfubar
Vigilante justice with no repercussions....... oh my , they should be careful what they wish for!

I can’t see that happening. Seems like the leadership of the commies at least would realize that the cops are really protecting criminals from us more so than protecting us from criminals. I can’t believe they’d really like to see their voter base strung up from lampposts. And speaking of lampposts, what’s to stop the politicians from getting strung up too?

FTR, I am not an anarchist, anarcho-capitalist, or any such. But I do keep my eyes open and observe gov't.

Police departments protect:
1. Government
2. The affluent ruling class (gov't+corporations+academe+media)
3. Ruling class pawns (blacks, mexicans, antifa)
Any protection granted to regular folks is almost coincidental, reliant on the individual LEO's good conscience.

So I am of the mind, "Bring it on, b!tch."

But, let us flip the script: What would happen if (instead of eliminating the police) we airlifted every single black over the ocean to Wakanda?

Well, roughly half the violent & property crime would also be gone. We might not need police in many places.

If every black person in the US moved to Wakanda next week, we’d still be stuck with the white liberals and “others” that are behind this kind of schit. The crime rates would drop like you said and the liberals wouldn’t have the votes they need to remain as such an immediate threat but their insidious influence throughout the institutions would remain.

Yup. Heaven is not to be found on Earth, but some monocultures are pretty darned nice (Finland, Denmark).

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
White liberals drive the decline.

Yup.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKduck

How are you defining White?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The usual way.

Yup.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The usual way.
Of indigenous European ancestry?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I see what you did there.....

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Shout out to every single cop that doesn't quit in the next 30 days.
Cops matter!

Respect of persons mandated by civilized society to hold positions of authority such as keep the peace and maintaining civil obedience has just gone down the toilet.

Better not to take the shot, than to screw it up.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I see what you did there.....

I've got a few of your tackle boxes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Heh.

I assumed he meant what is colloquially known as "Goodwhites," which is a combo of euro-descent northeastern meddlers and their descendants as well as (((fellow-whites))) who are eligible to wear the tiny hats. Or not, depending on what is convenient at the time.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

[/quote]

Yup. Heaven is not to be found on Earth, but some monocultures are pretty darned nice (Finland, Denmark).[/quote]

It is written:

Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”[c]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yup. Heaven is not to be found on Earth, but some monocultures are pretty darned nice (Finland, Denmark).[/quote]

It is written:

Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”[c][/quote]

=====================

Jesus was truly a a God Level troll when he dealt with the Pharisees, especially when he broke out the parables and beat them about the head with them.

Last edited by jfruser; 06/05/20.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Disempower!
Disarm!
Disband!

"Today as in the past, police protect the living, working and commercial arrangements that keep capitalism running, and those who benefit from them.

Because the fundamental role of the police is to defend this unequal system, it is impossible for police to protect and serve everyone equally.

We live in a society where almost every social problem--from noisy neighbors to broken taillights--has become a point of police intervention. The result is an epidemic of harassment and violence. But what if we found other ways to solve our issues? What if we rolled back police power, and abolished the institution entirely?"

http://aworldwithoutpolice.org/

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Goosey
Disempower!
Disarm!
Disband!

"Today as in the past, police protect the living, working and commercial arrangements that keep capitalism running, and those who benefit from them.

Because the fundamental role of the police is to defend this unequal system, it is impossible for police to protect and serve everyone equally.

We live in a society where almost every social problem--from noisy neighbors to broken taillights--has become a point of police intervention. The result is an epidemic of harassment and violence. But what if we found other ways to solve our issues? What if we rolled back police power, and abolished the institution entirely?"

CapItalism (spit)

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The biggest downside to this whole mess is that schitt for brains white liberals are going to be flowing out of the cities like they're in training for the Boston Marathon.

Ain't no tellin' how many places they'll contaminate.

Like cancer spreading through the body. A great way to turn red states blue.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Vigilante justice with no repercussions....... oh my , they should be careful what they wish for!

Oh, what a picture. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Goosey
Disempower!
Disarm!
Disband!

It would be epic to see how YOU and the rest of the liberal shills here on the board survived in that environment.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Oh, what a picture. Lol.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If the goal is to downsize LE presence, the recipe is simple...

Everyone behaves = Policing is minimal

No department budget issues, no recruiting/staffing issues, a reduction of medical retirements from injuries sustained on the job, fewer equipment purchases, no jail crowding.....

That's a "Utopia" most Americans could get behind.

Last edited by Stump Buster; 06/06/20.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 3,264 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,590
Posts18,454,293
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.