Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Police stifled in doing their job, like most democrat directed big cities.

The mayor John Cooper hosted back to back rallies, several have called for HIS resignation over the fiasco. We had another gathering last night, fortunately thunderstorms came in before the witching hours.

But, here is just one of the white sheepish CUCKS on the the city council. A face for punching of there ever was one.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Freddie O’Connell.....sounds like a homo too, an avid, militant bike phag too (no offense to birdie and Paul B)

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — After arrest warrants were issued for two community activists Thursday and then recalled, Metro Council member Freddie O’Connell urged Nashville Mayor John Cooper to request the resignation of Metro Police Chief Steve Anderson.

Metro police announced Thursday afternoon warrants had been issued for the arrests of Justin Jones and Jeneisha Harris on rioting charges connected to Saturday’s vandalism of a Metro police cruiser outside the Central Precinct in downtown Nashville. Police said the two well-known activists had walked on the car, contributing to the damage.

Harris tweeted she was turning herself in and added, “if something happens to me, I did not kill myself.” Jones also took to Twitter and called the charge “false” and “politically motivated.”

Get a load of some of his Bio, Peter Pan....GMAFB

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It started when Gov. Lee allowed 100,000 "immigrants" to come to Tennessee. They mostly stayed in Nashville and Islamaville. (Yes there is such a city in TN) Also, Nashville is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Most of which are from California and other leftest cities. It's truly sad to see such a wonderful city become "infected" like it has. I have many friend that have moved away and are so happy they did.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Peter Pan? Lol

Nashville is full of yuppies and hipsters

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
My family has been in Nashville since the 1920's- - - - -it's always been the same sort of crap hole. My grandparents ran several businesses during the depression- - - - -delivering ice and coal, trucking beer from St. Louis and Milwaukee into Nashville, hauling dynamite and other supplies to coal mines in east Tennessee and Kentucky, and building and selling houses. A local politician encouraged my grandfather to run for city council and he replied that he was too busy running his business, and the job didn't pay anything. "Yep, the pay's lousy, but the stealin's good!" was the reply he got. Nashville cops in the 40's, 50's and 60's were some of the moist corrupt in the south- - - -using retired officers to shake down small business owners to pay for "security" so the local thieves wouldn't break in at night. My father and his business partner took turns sleeping at their auto shop for several weeks after getting threatened that way. Dad warned the scumbag making the threats that he'd better make his funeral arrangements in advance before coming back again. Things calmed down considerably after that.

Things probably won't change anytime soon- - - - -that's why only one of my brothers lives there now. I think he must have been switched at birth- - - -he's the only dummycrap in the family!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ro1459
It started when Gov. Lee allowed 100,000 "immigrants" to come to Tennessee. They mostly stayed in Nashville and Islamaville. (Yes there is such a city in TN) Also, Nashville is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Most of which are from California and other leftest cities. It's truly sad to see such a wonderful city become "infected" like it has. I have many friend that have moved away and are so happy they did.

Yes, there is Islamville

There is one in Stewart Co, drive by it on the way to LBL

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tyler Durden? Hahahaha...that pencil neck fairy thinks he's a fighter.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Morewood

Haha

Probably jerks off to the dudes in the movie.

He had to put some yin/yang in there with that, in his own mind

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Councilwoman Zulfat-Suara, NASHVILLE TN. I'm thinking she could also be part of the problem, but she might be one of those American loving Muslims.

https://zulfatsuara.com/

[Linked Image from zulfatsuara.com]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She left piles of her signs all ditched up at the entrance to the public library in west Nashville for a couple months after the election

I can still drive down clarksville pike into Bordeaux and see a few of her left over election garbage nailed to telephone poles.

She looks like a fuggin McDonaldland character. Mayor mcCheese or some chit. Blueberry popsicle BFF beside her

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She went as an At-Large candidate

True to self

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Lived in Nashville all my life until about 20 years ago when I move west of Nashville. The old saying use to be "we have the best elected officials money can buy"

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Don't forget Brett Withers, NASHVILLE

"Brett is one of the only openly LGBTQ elected officials in Tennessee"

https://victoryfund.org/candidate/brett-withers/

[Linked Image from focusmidtenn.com]

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Councilwoman Zulfat-Suara, NASHVILLE TN. I'm thinking she could also be part of the problem, but she might be one of those American loving Muslims.

Jesus, Nashville is electing circus freaks. No wonder the city is fugged. Wonder who the poor nutless bastards are on the second row, behind the female clown show.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It’s Nashville.....I would’ve never suspected different.

Yup.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood

Well, the Tyler Durden character was made up by a homosexual man. He is likely more attracted to other aspects of Durden than that of a capable fighter.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
American loving Muslims.

A muslim who truly cared for America would stay in or return to his home country.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Forget Nashville. It’s lost

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Viva Nashvegas!!!!

Montgomery county and Clarksvegas.

180 opposite........

We got wee man
Tony AKA "call for fire" / red river bridge fish whisperer
Psycho clown at baldwins back in the day
And zoro.

And bums that get blasted with pennies occasionally.

LOL!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 06/05/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't forget Brett Withers, NASHVILLE

"Brett is one of the only openly LGBTQ elected officials in Tennessee"

https://victoryfund.org/candidate/brett-withers/

[Linked Image from focusmidtenn.com]

He looks like he would enjoy the smell of schit in the air

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Drone strike.

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 44 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,506
Posts18,452,593
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.