Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I hate it for MN. Lived in St. Paul three decades ago. Great city, good people. I was back a few years ago and didn't recognize it.

There are a lot of good people there but they won't last long if this continues.

GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by victoro
I wonder what race the census assigned to all the muslim immigrants? They sure don't look white to me.

According to Google, Somali's are 16-17 percent of the Minneapolis population. They would have to be lumped in the 'black' category listed above.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Complete idiocy. That is beyond liberal and they will get what they deserve for being so stupid.

living the good life every day
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
TomT: If they were just idiots that would be bad enough, but they are intent on destroying the United States of America from within - that is unacceptable.
Sad and stupid beyond belief.
That...

Originally Posted by DocRocket
Wisconsin seems to be teetering back and forth in the "purple" part of the political spectrum in the last 10 years or so, but seems to be slowly turning Red.
Ran a bit more left after that dickhead Evers got elected... But after this 'shutdown' fiasco, I'm betting his azz is grass the very next opportunity.. Before that dickhead, we had GOP governors for a fairly long time, and the GOP is still in the majority in the State Senate..

I just think this whole thing is gonna bite the dems BIGTIME in the azz in November..

Last edited by Redneck; 06/08/20.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by tzone
Hate to burst your bubbles but... it ain't gonna happen.

The cry baby mayor said last night on the news the City Charter states there must be a police department in the city.

But listening to these clowns and reading their quotes...they really do think that it would be a Utopia without any presence of laws. How can they have no idea it would be EXACTLY like what they saw last week?

The city would literally burn to the ground.

Dammit! But I know you are right. This society won't tolerate anarchy for long...

But if some jurisdiction wants to try it, I'd sure like to get in a little trigger time...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
put up a high fence around the twin cities and lock it tight for 5 years. Nobody in, nobody out. Open it up in 5 years, the righteous shall prevail. Like a bad fever, wrap it in blankets and sweat it out until the fever breaks.

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think they should disband the police departments of Portland San Francisco as two west coast cities. The Chicago and Minneapolis as two mid western cities, the New York and Miami as two east coast cities. Then for 7 years watch the crime rates in those cities, eventually the bodies and the emergency rooms. Also watch for an exodus of the population.

7 year test bed.

Oh, and anyone in prison for a crime in those cities, send them back.

How long does it take for a city to turn into Mogadishu?

Last edited by Armednfree; 06/08/20.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Armednfree

How long does it take for a city to turn into Mogadishu?

about 48 hours

Something clever here.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by B_n_C_Buck
When, or better question, how did Minneapolis become a cesspool of liberalism?

Lutheranisms.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

605 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1badf350, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,307
Posts18,449,115
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.