Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Do you think Putin will help again?
..................Hey Chuckles...........Let us all see your evidence of a Putin involvement back in 2016 and your evidence of any Putin involvement this time in 2020..................Got some Up n Chucky?

Otherwise???

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

BP-B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I dunno. I'm worried.

The polls show Biden beating Trump right now. Yeah, I know. The polls were wrong in 2016. Well, there are some awfully smart people running the polling business, just like any other business. Whatever they got wrong in 2016, they've been trying to figure out why for three years, and fix it. It's unlikely they'll make the same mistakes.

An awful lot of voters just can't stand Trump. Personally, I cringe when he posts some stupid things on Twitter. But I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook. I financially support Trump. And will vote for him.

His strong suit was the economy. But now we've got 40,000,000 people kicked out of work. The dems, rightly or wrongly, will play it as Dr. Fauci pulling Trump's strings. Then, too, the federal aid packages expire on Juy 31, and that will create more resentment.

To top it all off, I think the RNC Chairwoman is very weak.

They gotta get their act together better. They can't just bank on Biden doing something stupid.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..................Hey Chuckles...........Let us all see your evidence of a Putin involvement back in 2016 and your evidence of any Putin involvement this time in 2020..................Got some Up n Chucky?

Otherwise???

Every US intelligence agency (until muzzled by Trump) has made it clear that Putin did, Putin is , and Putin will meddle on US elections. Sometimes I wonder why. With "sports" like these on 24hrcrybaby, he really doesn't need to. No amount of money can buy him better help than people like jag and rockedbarbie. Maybe he pays a few of these better ones, but either way, he is really just in it for the fun now. He's got the game (and Trump) in his pocket.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
President Trump has already won as long as we vote. The democrats have showed their Ass as usual.

The problem is that you know that, I know that, and the 24CF members know that, but a lot of other people don't. There are a lot of people in big cities. Trump has to show them, not you ror me, why his second term will make them better off.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Otherwise???

Every US intelligence agency (until muzzled by Trump) has made it clear that Putin did, Putin is , and Putin will meddle on US elections. Sometimes I wonder why. With "sports" like these on 24hrcrybaby, he really doesn't need to. No amount of money can buy him better help than people like jag and rockedbarbie. Maybe he pays a few of these better ones, but either way, he is really just in it for the fun now. He's got the game (and Trump) in his pocket.
..............Hey Mista beans...........NO EVIDENCE of any Trump/Russia collusion back in 2016.

Question for ya, ya "F" ing retard........Under who's administration in November of 2016 did the 2016 election occur?? And who's administration FAILED to control Russian interference and did not do anything about it?.......Ya say that every US Intel Agency made it clear that Putin meddled in the election.

Ok Mista Beans.......On what date did Trump take office? Did Trump have any authority prior to taking office "TO MUZZLE" anyone? And who was in control of all of these agencies that said the Russians meddled??

Checkmate LeeeeeRoy.........IAMAMORONleeeeroy.com..............lol

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Big squeeze, even you don't believe that. How much is Put' payin'?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

The petulant child speaks again and is sidekick beans. Couple real winners.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Holy fuggg.......
Just noticed for the 1st time OP is from Salmon Idaho....

LOL!!!

He's not from Salmon, he is a Californian that moved to Salmon..... big difference

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Big squeeze, even you don't believe that. How much is Put' payin'?
........You really don't think before you blab or type do ya Mista Beans? Your evidence Mista Beans that Putin is paying anyone? Just cuzzzz YOU think something happened or something is going on Beans, does not make it the truth....Truth is not based on,,,,"well because I think it, therefore that makes it so.".................Obama was the POTUS until Jan 20 2017. Again DUMMY, who controlled the executive branch and all of the agencies who all said the Russians meddled BEFORE Trump took office?

Along with Chucky and a few others, you be the clown prince of pure stupidity.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

He's not from Salmon, he is a Californian that moved to Salmon..... big difference

Ahhhhhhh....
I see now.......

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by irfubar
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

I wish we knew where, so I could change that tag I can up with.
SIS Salmon Idaho Syndrome

It’s unfair to you real homies.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Tarquin: YOU better hope not!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
You are assuming a FAIR election. Aint gonna happen.

The Donald is in serious trouble. The dems are going to pull out all the stops and tie down the safety valves. We could be royally screwed.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Otherwise???

Trump owes those Russian oligarchs big bucks.
His wormy SIL owes the Arabs big bucks.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrats are concentrating on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. Besides they can impeach with control in both houses. Or if they take the senate they can change all the judges.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Why for ever [bleep] christ to people talk about national polls. Those mean nothing.

Look at state polls. And not the state polls of California or New York or Massachusetts. Look at the state polls of Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Mexico. And lastly Florida. Trump probably can't win if he doesn't take Florida. He can, but boy, it's a nearly impossible battle.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Tarquin is a libtard.

She thinks she's cute.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Tarquin has been a cheap / bought troll from the git.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Every Democrat I know is all over Facebook talking about how great mail in ballots are and how they cant be cheated and will allow more people to vote. I know that means they are pushing for them so they can cheat.

Bb

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Rachel M must be so proud.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
645 members (257Bob, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 257man, 71 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,667
Posts18,399,373
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.