Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bill O'Reily used to be the top dawg at Fox until he started spanking his monkey on company time and harassing the anchor ladies. I don't think Tucker is narcissistic (or stupid) enough to pull any shenanigans like that!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
BP-B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Bill O'Reily is now on talk radio here. He also has a You Tube podcast. Both very similar to his TV show.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Ratings rule.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O'Reilly lost me when he called an AK-47 "heavy artillery" in an interview with little Marco, where he got Marco to agree with him that nobody "needs" an AK-47 or an evil black rifle.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
JeffO-Fall off a step ladder again?

Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by boatammo
I meant He makes to much money for fox to fire him. I thought people would get it.

If news people can make themselves valuable by spelling it out like Tucker does,..then why doesn't every news person do it?

There's obviously a lot of money in being a leftist propagandist.

Your wife has been fantasizing about black cocks since she met you, douche bag. Get over yourself.

That's a thoughtful response.

I thought so.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Your wife has been fantasizing about black cocks since she met you, douche bag. Get over yourself.

A subject I'm sure you know a lot about, what a tool you are. Attack somebody here all you want, leave the mans wife out of it. I bet you handle jogger cock quite well.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by mirage243

A subject I'm sure you know a lot about, what a tool you are. Attack somebody here all you want, leave the mans wife out of it. I bet you handle jogger cock quite well.

Wonder what he's always so angry about? I'm no shrink, but it seems to me that he thinks people like who hang out on here are costing him something he's entitled to.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Rolling Thunder just likes to talk about what he loves.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Wonder what he's always so angry about? I'm no shrink, but it seems to me that he thinks people like who hang out on here are costing him something he's entitled to.

Fuqk him.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Probably the same thing that makes you so angry, not enough attention.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Fuqk you too Beano.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
,...interesting that a thread about Tucker brings the two of you out of hiding.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Limbaugh has cancer. I believe Carlson will take over for him eventually.

It pays well too. Last contract I can remember Limbaugh getting was $400M for 10 years.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Nope. As usual, you like to construe the facts to suit your agenda. I'm anti-fascist.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Bill O'Reily is now on talk radio here. He also has a You Tube podcast. Both very similar to his TV show.

While the Kenyan pole-smoker was purposely running this country into the ground, Mr. Bill would, each and every day, describe this as mere mistake-making.

He is(was) the Mitt Romney of prime-time.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bill Orielly was getting $14M/year with the #1 cable show since 2000 Gore v Bush, when Foxnews [only one balanced] took over the ratings.

When Murdoch's liberal sons took over, they fired Bill for sex harassment [trumped up charge] and put $1M / year Tucker in the time slot.
Ratings took a dip, but then came back.

Now Tucker is getting $6M/year.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

They don't call her Thunda for nothing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by boatammo
I meant He makes to much money for fox to fire him. I thought people would get it.

If news people can make themselves valuable by spelling it out like Tucker does,..then why doesn't every news person do it?

There's obviously a lot of money in being a leftist propagandist.

That's a thoughtful response.

What else can you expect from a dope-smoking pedophile who has issues opening boxes of Nosler bullets, TSX bullets "overpenetrate" and has PTSD from falling off a ladder?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No one who is really "anti-fascist" can support the modern American left. They are the textbook definition of fascist.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
O'Reilly lost me when he called an AK-47 "heavy artillery" in an interview with little Marco, where he got Marco to agree with him that nobody "needs" an AK-47 or an evil black rifle.

Yep.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
683 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 79 invisible), 3,085 guests, and 1,448 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.