-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Perp walks, perp walks, perp walks, all else is twaddle.....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
the end purpose of a criminal investigation is to indict.

Exactly and he has hired another criminal.atty. One we who specializes in organized crime.

Those who can get a clue only need to.read the wall.
[/quote]

No. The purpose of a criminal investigation is to ascertain whether or not there is a provable crime.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
the end purpose of a criminal investigation is to indict.

Exactly and he has hired another criminal.atty. One we who specializes in organized crime.

Those who can get a clue only need to.read the wall.

No. The purpose of a criminal investigation is to ascertain whether or not there is a provable crime. [/quote]...........Hey! That wasn't Jag's quote, that was mine!.....LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know not if he is lying or not . . . I do know he is saying very little . . .

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I believe he will deliver the goods prior to the election.

Yes, if they have anything, it will be a Sept / Oct surprise, & right now, they need something very positive & definitive more than ever before.

If they don't have it though, I won't be very surprised either.

Just taken waaaaaaay longer than necessary.

MM

Yep. Trump has taken the commie playback from the dimocommies. Its time for the good guys to have an October surprise.

Let's see if Barr doesn't start taking Antifa terrorists down.

If schiett weren't going to hit the fan, Barr wouldn't have been so guarded in his conversation with deep state Baer.

Can't stand Brett Baer.

Actually liked how Barr kept saying "Can't discuss that right now" to that commie puke Baer.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only justice we are going to see is what we take ourselves. Know who and where the enemies are in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He will do nothing. The traitors should have been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail during President Trump's first week in office. We needed the traitors to be prosecuted, tried, and sentenced or there is no rule of law in this country. Talking about it and showing the people is not getting the job done. For three years we have put up with the trash, lies, cheats, and crooks which could have been eliminated in President Trump's first year. Very few pieces of information have been discovered that we did not know about. President Trump will now be held accountable for not ending the coup. We have lost many thousands of Americans because President Trump would not hang the traitors quickly. The longer he takes the closer the civil war is.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/09/20.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys missed some important words from AG Barr.

First he made it clear that any investigation and indictments would stop short of Obama.

Which means that his investigation has a predetermined outcome. "Where ever this criminal activity leads, if it leads to Obama, we can't go there".
Half asses at best.

Second, he made it very clear to those that listened to his words, "Abuse of Power is not necessarily a Crime".

Sohe has set the stage.

"My DOJ is investigating, but we will not involve Obama, and those that abused their powers did not commit a criminal act."

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched the interview again, steve4102. You're right. Barr drew the corruption line stopping at Obama and Biden.

Too big a fish to fry in his book. Corruption abounds, nobody with juice is held accountable.

Interview by cabbage patch kid Brett Baer

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He just said on Bret Baier.

1) He's very concerned about things uncovered by Durham re the campaign irregularities against Trump.

2) Their work is not focused on giving a report, but on criminal activity they will work to bring justice for.

3) The wheels of justice grind slowly out of necessity.

4) No one should perceive the fact prosecutions havent occured that they arent going to happen.

Thanks jag,

in a way that appears to be good news. But I'm with Dutch and a few others on this speculation that things will happen:

Originally Posted by Dutch
Perp walks, perp walks, perp walks, all else is twaddle.....

All I can do is hope, and waiting for an October surprise, with all else going on in the world right now, is going to be a LONG wait.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Is anyone aware that each and everyone of them are fuggin liars????

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They need to get some of these prosecutions moved through the system ASAP. Should Trump lose, this will go bye bye.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
They need to get some of these prosecutions moved through the system ASAP. Should Trump lose, this will go bye bye.

Hence the reason for the delay tactics.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Barr told FOX that Obama & Biden are off the table..................................

Whatever that means.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Barr told FOX that Obama & Biden are off the table..................................

Whatever that means.

MM

It means any so called investigation that implicates Obama and Biden will be squashed, just like the so called investigations into Hillary.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can bet that the instant Comey or Susan Rice or Brennan gets indicted, Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer will be holding press conferences and screaming "this is all politics"!

If Barr and Durham are going to do something I hope they don't wait until October.....

Last edited by TimZ; 06/10/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Whatever that means.

MM

Based of the information he had seen.Rick Grenell was recently delivering to the DOJ,piles of new evidence that was being hidden that proved that Flynn was set up.Hopefully Ratcliff will also release evidence that proves the former Pres and VP were leading the wrong doings in our Government.If they can prove without a doubt there were crimes committed and they were directed to do so,then maybe,just maybe.Right now they have a paper trail of emails like no other time in history.These bad actors were careless because they did not believe Trump would win.We can only hope they charge some of these individuals and they sing like a canary.A good one to start with would be James Clapper.He's already stated on video that he was following orders from his boss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=104&v=zAbZpuT6eb4&feature=emb_logo

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimZ
You can bet that the instant Comey or Susan Rice or Brennan gets indicted, Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer will be holding press conferences and screaming "this is all politics"!

If Barr and Durham are going to do something I hope they don't wait until October.....

We won't be seeing that press conference.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (10Glocks, 1973cb450, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 67 invisible), 2,768 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,051
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.