Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
How much room do we have in Club Gitmo?

Gitmo? We need trenches.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The last time I was "Lo Do" Seattle was my last. Gorgeous Puget afternoon, cerulean skies, and aggro panhandling scum up the wazoo. I was waiting for a train connection at King Street and just thought a nice walkabout was in the cards. By the time I got halfway back to King Street, my camera tripod, a big, pro-model monster, was deployed at port arms, with the safety bumpers off the leg points. Gosh was I ticked off.
I'm never going to Seattle ever again.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The governor Jay Inslee was asked about the people who seized 6 blocks of his biggest city and his response was "well, that's news to me".

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seattle earned this

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I bet their mayor will send in pizzas for the filth.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Disgusting.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Seattle earned deserves this

Just a slight edit.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
The last time I was "Lo Do" Seattle was my last. Gorgeous Puget afternoon, cerulean skies, and aggro panhandling scum up the wazoo. I was waiting for a train connection at King Street and just thought a nice walkabout was in the cards. By the time I got halfway back to King Street, my camera tripod, a big, pro-model monster, was deployed at port arms, with the safety bumpers off the leg points. Gosh was I ticked off.

Never again will you see the Free Willy dude catch tossed salmon down in Pike Place. It was sketchy 15 years ago. I won't be back either.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Inslee is a disgrace. And so is their city council.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, so they got a few square blocks in some schithole liberal pukefest city.

We'll have a peaceful protest, that'll show em.

LOL
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
The urban liberal experiment imploding before our eyes.

Priceless.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.seattlechamber.com/home/about/about-seattle

Seattle is home to many globally-recognized organizations that are headquartered in our region, including: Amazon.com, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, Microsoft Corporation, Starbucks Coffee Company, Costco, Weyerhaeuser, Nordstrom, REI, Alaska Airlines, and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Check out the above link they are still hawking "inclusiveness.....". With Amazon and Microsoft head quartered there it will be interesting to see how all that money and power reacts to the lawlessness

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner

Never again will you see the Free Willy dude catch tossed salmon down in Pike Place. It was sketchy 15 years ago. I won't be back either.

Gf got robbed there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
There's a song by Aaron Tippin I think that say you got to STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING.
Do we stand or fall?.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
https://www.seattlechamber.com/home/about/about-seattle
it will be interesting to see how all that money and power reacts to the lawlessness

Lawlessness is a real hoot until it's in your front yard and bank account, then, not so fashionable.

LOL
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2

We'll have a peaceful protest, that'll show em.

Suppressors?

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hope they don't phucqk up my Amazon orders! wink

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Speaking of Amazon, their Black Lives Matter banner ad they are running is not something I'm happy about. I have gotten so used to point and click and a few days later my friend in the big brown truck shows up at my door that figuring out how to shop elsewhere would take some effort.... Anyone else stopped or greatly reduced your business with them?

Please don't feed the trolls!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Speaking of Amazon, their Black Lives Matter banner ad they are running is not something I'm happy about. I have gotten so used to point and click and a few days later my friend in the big brown truck shows up at my door that figuring out how to shop elsewhere would take some effort.... Anyone else stopped or greatly reduced your business with them?

Since the Covid slllloooooowwwwwwed down the shipping I look around a bit more. But, I don't get too ideological about shopping, just get it done. Just got the best deal around on some US made punches. BFD.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Trump blasts ‘radical left’ Dems in Seattle, says ‘domestic terrorists’ take hold of city

President Trump tweeted late Wednesday that “domestic terrorists” have taken over an area in Seattle amid George Floyd protests and blamed the city’s “radical left Democrats” for contributing to the unrest.

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie© Provided by FOX News
"Radical Left Governor @JayInslee and the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before," Trump tweeted. "Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped (sic) IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!"

His tweet did not go unanswered. Mayor Jenny Durkan, a Democrat, took a swipe at Trump, and responded, "Make us all safe. Go back to your bunker. #BlackLivesMatter."

Hundreds of protesters stormed Seattle's City Hall Tuesday night to demand Durkan's resignation, just days after seizing a six-block downtown zone that includes a shuttered police precinct. Demonstrators remained peaceful, without reports of violence or injuries, but are pushing Durkan to step down if she refuses to defund the city's police department.

a close up of a sign: An unreasonable activist fringe is stealing the peaceful protest message of justice for George Floyd, says Michael Solan, president of the Seattle Police Officers Guild.© Provided by FOX News An unreasonable activist fringe is stealing the peaceful protest message of justice for George Floyd, says Michael Solan, president of the Seattle Police Officers Guild.
House Judiciary Committee member Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., told "Hannity" Wednesday that "Antifa has now designated Seattle their capital" after the protesters declared a six-block neighborhood around the precinct a "Cop Free Zone."

The city just suffered a weekend of unrest, where officers used tear gas and pepper spray to disperse demonstrators in the area after they say they were assaulted with projectiles. Several city councilmembers say police overreacted and needlessly exacerbated tensions.

The Seattle Times reported Wednesday that the area in the Capitol Hill section of the city has been called CHAZ and it is “free of uniformed police.” The paper reported that the nearby police precinct that was shuttered during the protests had a new sign on Tuesday that read, “THIS SPACE IS NOW PROPERTY OF THE SEATTLE PEOPLE.”

Assistant Chief Deanna Nollette said barriers were removed from the front of the precinct after it became a flashpoint between officers and protesters. Police also have remained scarce in that area and in the several nights since, protests have continued peacefully.

The Times reports that Nollette said police want to discuss reopening the precinct and noted officers are responding to 911 calls in the area. She said protesters have set up their own barricades, which are intimidating to some residents.

“We are dedicated to working with peaceful protesters on a way to move forward,” Nollette said. “There’s a whole citywide effort to try to identify who the leaders are. It’s just a matter of establishing a dialogue so we can take down the plywood and welcome people back into the lobby.”

This is not the first time that Trump has called out state and city leadership in dealing with protests.

Last month, while looting and arson raged in Minneapolis, Trump tweeted, “I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis,” Trump tweeted. “A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right."

Trump appears intent on positioning himself as the law-and-order candidate in 2020. There is a push among some Democrats to defund police which has put Joe Biden in a tough position of trying to bring together the moderates of the party and liberals about the best approach on policing.

Biden was interviewed by Trevor Noah, the host of “The Daily Show,” and was asked, “If you were to become president, do you think that there would be a world where defunding the police would be a solution?”

GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“Well I think there are a lot of changes they can take place, period, without having to defund the police completely,” Biden said. He continued, “I don’t think the police should be defunded. But I think that conditions should be placed upon them where departments are having to take significant reforms.”

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,816 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,599
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.