Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jnyork
Have him on this very minute. He is raking the libs over the coals.

Yeah,....and he's also raking the blacks over the coals.

In your Identity Politic world he’s raking “the blacks” over the coals. If he actually did that he would, like yourself, become a Useful Idiot for the Left.

He is a skilled speaker who chooses his words carefully, even during a live 20 minute speech, accurately describing “Black Lives Matter” as the Leftist strategy it is without making it about race or giving the Collective Left any quote to use to hang him.

No mean trick, I am concerned for his safety, IIRC Antifa has already showed up at his home in the past.

Blacks have been rioting, burning and looting for several days. If you watch his program you will see that he very definitely called out the blacks for their actions.

Obviously, in your leftist controlled brain you believe that collectively holding people responsible for their actions should be forbidden due to the fact that doing so makes one a "useful idiot for the left".

The actual "useful idiots for the left" are those people who are kneeling to them and failing to hold them responsible for their actions.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Perfect example of a black person living on the modern day Democrat plantation vs someone who can see things logically for what they are.

"Dr." Cornell West.

LMFAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
It's been a long, long time since I've heard any news person take the bull by the horns like Tucker has lately. He's *bound* to know that the level of truth that he's providing carries the possibility of lost employment,...not to mention the possibility of losing much more than employment.

I'm glad to see it. But I don't think FOX will allow it for much longer.

I think he's just decided to go for broke and to hell with the consequences.

ucker was very good, as usual, but Judge Jeanine Pirro was on fire this last weekend. She fired both barrels.

We get it. You're in love with Jeanine.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
It's been a long, long time since I've heard any news person take the bull by the horns like Tucker has lately. He's *bound* to know that the level of truth that he's providing carries the possibility of lost employment,...not to mention the possibility of losing much more than employment.

Are you crazy? As long as he's making Fox money his job is secure.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by boatammo
I meant He makes to much money for fox to fire him. I thought people would get it.

If news people can make themselves valuable by spelling it out like Tucker does,..then why doesn't every news person do it?

There's obviously a lot of money in being a leftist propagandist.

I've been fantasizing about black cocks. Get over yourself.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Filaman
Are you crazy? As long as he's making Fox money his job is secure.

That's not necessarily true.

All of the letter stations lose money during the broadcast of their evening news.Their agenda is being advanced by the editorials read by the news readers in complete disregard for the truth.

They are owned by large international corporations so they continue to make money with other companies owned by these corporations.

The same is true of FOX news.They'ye owned by 21st Century Fox which is comprised of FOX,National Geographic, FOX Sports, FX, Star India, Hulu, and Sky.The Murdoch family retains most of the controlling interest.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Tucker is from a family of "means," so he's doing this because he wants to.

Carlson gets it, he's smart enough, exceptionally so. It actually matters to all of us that he stays. Someone has to say the things he's saying.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57
Bristoe, I was thinking the exact same thing as I watched Tucker live last night. Although, Leo Terrell and Cornell West arguing on Hannity was worth the price of admission. West called Terrell the big N word. He went ghetto when Terrell disagreed with his BS.

Ron

That was hysterical...Terrell was ready to body slam him.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Tucker is from a family of "means," so he's doing this because he wants to.

Carlson gets it, he's smart enough, exceptionally so. It actually matters to all of us that he stays. Someone has to say the things he's saying.

This.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Blacks have been rioting, burning and looting for several days. If you watch his program you will see that he very definitely called out the blacks for their actions.

No, he singled out the looters and vandals for their action, while repeatedly consulting with an actual Black person several nights now on his show.

Obviously, in your leftist controlled brain you believe that collectively holding people responsible for their actions should be forbidden due to the fact that doing so makes one a "useful idiot for he left".

Naah Dude, I’m very much for individual responsibility and accountability and color-blind laws irrespective of race. “Hate crime” laws are a crock, and if some pathetic Useful Idiot For the Left wants to post HUNDREDS of “Jigaboo” videos over the last 15 years on a public gun and hunting forum that can be used against us well hey, that’s an inevitable drawback of free speech

Tucker Carlson manages to get his point across because he is NOTHING like you.

The actual "useful idiots for the left" are those people who are kneeling to them and failing to hold them responsible for their actions.

The Enemy cannot portray them as representative Conservative Gun owners because manifestly they are not. Instead, it’s you who hand that opportunity to them.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

and if some pathetic Useful Idiot For the Left wants to post HUNDREDS of “Jigaboo” videos over the last 15 years on a public gun and hunting forum that can be used against us

So you're saying that if white people would just be nicer, the blacks would stop burning, looting, raping, and murdering?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
c west became unhinged..it was beautiful..total eggplant..the 2 of them are going to be on Hannity next week..just miked up separately as to not have another meltdown.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Watch this and tell me Tucker isn't a solid guy. I like this genuine American speaking out on conservative ideals behalf.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I’m getting more and more disappointed with Fox News. When certain democrats come on I have to change the channel.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I’m getting more and more disappointed with Fox News. When certain democrats come on I have to change the channel.
I've been that way for the last year or three... YouTube is getting to be my 'go-to' channel for pure entertainment.. OAN for news..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

ucker was very good, as usual, but Judge Jeanine Pirro was on fire this last weekend. She fired both barrels.

We get it. You're in love with Jeanine.

As usual, you are wrong. I am still in love with Sarah Palin.

On FOX I am in love with Laura Ingraham.
I reported what Judge Jeanine said on her show because it was so good and the truth.

Here is more from Judge Jeanine:
“I own guns because it's my right, it's my Second Amendment right, and no one in Washington gave me that right; it's a natural right confirmed by the very people that founded this nation.”

“I have spent 30 years working with police officers, doing everything I can to help them do their jobs, honoring the sacrifices they make every day.”

“Nowhere does our Constitution say we cannot say something about another's religion. Nowhere does our Constitution say we cannot say anything that offends someone.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Morewood
Watch this and tell me Tucker isn't a solid guy. I like this genuine American speaking out on conservative ideals behalf.

Fly fishing in Central Park? In a boot ad?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Tucker is number ONE!!!!!

The foundation for old age is good memories.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

and if some pathetic Useful Idiot For the Left wants to post HUNDREDS of “Jigaboo” videos over the last 15 years on a public gun and hunting forum that can be used against us

So you're saying that if white people would just be nicer, the blacks would stop burning, looting, raping, and murdering?

You see "the blacks" as an entity, I see individuals. Half the current rioters ain't even Black. Nothing we can give to or do for the Ghetto culture is gonna help.
Give 'em "reparations" and it will all be peed away. Ain't gonna change until they do. If I were the President, in answer to "Black Lives Matter", I would simply announce a daily tally of the number of Black people killed by Black people every week in Chicago alone,

What won't be on the MSM, what you will see only on Conservative media outlets, are the Black folks that made it out of the ghetto or never were in it in the first place.

Likewise what you will NEVER allow to go unchallenged, is anything positive here posted about Black people, it appears to trouble you too much..

Seriously, is it hundreds of "Jigaboo" posts, or thousands, literally, over the past fifteen years? What does that tell you about you?

You generate a sort of cowardly and spiteful hatred from the safe anonymity of the 'net, and by default paint all of us here with it. But no matter I guess, this forum is as active as you get. You are a skilled tool and die guy and an accomplished shooter. Other than this, you do don't appear to do much 'cept drink and smoke out. White Nationalists? You ain't ever gonna go out there and put skin in the game. Looters? You ain't ever gonna do anything to get in the way. You're just gonna post venom here until either the forum folds or one day you croak, end of story.

When you croak, share with the Big Guy your videos, perhaps He will find them amusing. If there ain't a Big Guy after all, then your spite gets buried with you is all, perhaps "2,435 Jigaboo Videos" can be chiseled on your tombstone.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
well,....isn't that special.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 57 invisible), 2,735 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.