Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well it's out in the open now. Future events will include making it impossible for Trump (and maybe Biden) to rally or campaign. Options; Join Oath keepers, Texas state Militia or private security group. Absolute necessities include a way to communicate that does not include the internet or a cell phone. I think there will be the need for citizens groups to secure campaigning and the election. The use of the word Bolsheviks is no longer in jest.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And folk on the right don’t stand up for nuthin

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Thinking the last straw is coming soon.

Dog I rescued in January

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well it's out in the open now. Future events will include making it impossible for Trump (and maybe Biden) to rally or campaign. Options; Join Oath keepers, Texas state Militia or private security group. Absolute necessities include a way to communicate that does not include the internet or a cell phone. I think there will be the need for citizens groups to secure campaigning and the election. The use of the word Bolsheviks is no longer in jest.

I've been using it for years, and never in jest. I've been dead serious all along.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
^^^This^^^^

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
And folk on the right don’t stand up for nuthin

We're not wearing our masks. Them bastards ain't never seen the likes of it I swear.

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The use of the word Bolsheviks is no longer in jest.

Hasn't been for a long time. McCarthy called them on it and got chased off for doing so.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Politicians are the problem. They're allowing it.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And some folks are asking how did they get so powerful, and organized. Well; they got that way because we allow them to. In our own free society where we can't criticize anyone for fear of being called all sorts of insulting things. I know the Antifa guys will never adopt brown shirts as their uniform of choice. That would be too obvious.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The globalist playbook is now clear as can be. The liberal politicians and courts are basically throughout America now minus a very few conservatives strongholds deep within the reddest states, even if both of your senators are republicans odds are good at least one if not both is a rino, and that you have globalist mayors, and police chiefs in or near the town that you live in.
Those leftists politicians and judges let antifa run wild, order the police to stand down, abandon cop shops ect, and will punish with prison anyone that fights back against the rioters. The media eggs them on and provides political cover.
The antifa type groups are the mostly young muscle and the politicians and courts the law enforcement wing, while the media works as the propaganda branch. All three wings have some interchangeable roles and at times one wing or the other seems to be more in charge but it comes down to the globalist mobs, globalist media and bought and paid for globalist politicians all working together.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/11/20.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The right sits back and says “we have all the guns” the left has control of the courts and media, ruling class elites from senators to generals, to what seems like ever corporation coming out with a pro blm announcement and some money to the cause.
Guns don’t mean a thing without force or threat of force and it’s the left running that show using the police and government arms to get what they want. antifa isn’t going to engage in shootouts. They’re going to harass with fireworks, sticks, mob attacks when they think that they can get away with it and any lethal force used against them as seen in Charlottesville will be deemed “excessive, based in hate, white suppremist and so on. Again the mobs will instigate it, the media will spin it and the courts and politicians will enforce it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well the Antifa thugs are defending the 6 blocks they took over with firearms.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well the Antifa thugs are defending the 6 blocks they took over with firearms.

But does anyone believe that the right that would not be branded lawless, bloodthirsty nazis by the media if the right formed a group to get them out? The media would jump on the right with “racist” and the globalist politicians would virtue signal and demand justice to the judges that would then incarcerate the right wing group that was trying to restore order while branding the left that took over as victims of violent hate crimes.

Or put another way do you believe that antifa is their because the globalist Mayor and Governor lack the weapons or manpower to get them out? It’s obvious by comments and actions on both of their parts that they want this. They want the discord, the uprising and drama that this brings and the spoon feed narrative that it provides the media. Better yet if President Trump sends in the guard there’s the Trump attacks protesters line (guarantee they won’t be rioters) if one gets killed they’ll have even more to talk about and blame Trump for.

1) Globalist bought and paid for politicians
2) Globalist global multinational cooperations (that bought and paid for the politicians and supply the money to the mobs)
3)antifa
4) Elitist MSM

The politicians make the laws
The multinational cooperations and their executives write and lobby for the laws and cultural activism that they want.
antifa is the useful mob on the street to enforce and provide optics/talking points for social media
Ivy League school “journalist” and the billionaire company’s that they represent provide the cover and narratives.

That’s what the right is up against and how the globalist are working to destroy America all without starting an actual Civil War. Look how much they’ve already changed this country without hardly a shot fired.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/11/20.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sounds like real reason for revolution.

Dog I rescued in January

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
When you get the chance, look up the 'Battle of Athens'.

That would be Athens, Georgia, USA.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
They took over 6 blocks of their own sewer I mean city. Good for them. I went out a bit ago and took over 1/2 acre of my own backyard with nothing but a garden hose, sprayer, and a gallon of roundup.

Bb

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The right sits back and says “we have all the guns” the left has control of the courts and media, ruling class elites from senators to generals, to what seems like ever corporation coming out with a pro blm announcement and some money to the cause.
Guns don’t mean a thing without force or threat of force and it’s the left running that show using the police and government arms to get what they want. antifa isn’t going to engage in shootouts. They’re going to harass with fireworks, sticks, mob attacks when they think that they can get away with it and any lethal force used against them as seen in Charlottesville will be deemed “excessive, based in hate, white suppremist and so on. Again the mobs will instigate it, the media will spin it and the courts and politicians will enforce it.
Welcome to the 'fire Lemming. You seem like a good addition.

Glad some of Wabigoon's "good guys" left so we could get LastLemming.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

You see the surface, thats good. It's real deeply ingrained. Keep digging the more you know, the more you'll say wtf!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 3,056 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,264
Posts18,467,183
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.