Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by deflave

No idea. Don't care. At the first sight of blue lights, an intelligent person slows down and pulls over at the first place available which will ensure the safety of officers approaching his car. He then opens the drivers door and waits patiently with his hands on the steering wheel.

An intelligent person understands that he can not out run the radio. And any attempt to do so will just result in additional defense proof felony charges.

Interesting.

Does an intelligent person understand that after being handcuffed he might lose a physical confrontation with four police officers?

What level of force would you categorize a PIT maneuver?

Yes he absolutely does. And absolutely, the PIT maneuver is lethal force.

But sometimes it is the minimal force needed to stop a dangerous pursuit.

I deeply respect your opinions. I have come to believe they are formed of actual experience. In reference to the "Floyd Incident" you have not once seen me criticize the knee on the neck. Nor have I criticized any part of the treatment of Floyd while in custody. Right up to the point they killed him.

I have said from the very first, long before any autopsy results, the knee upon the neck was not cause of death. COD was positional asphyxiation. One can see it obviously on the video taken from the Cops' rear.

Hell, I have seen 1000 lb horses damn near killed from a cinch tightened too much. The rider had better recognize the signs and loosen the cinch, or it's a dead horse.

A horse or a cow will die if they fall or lay down with their back down hill. They suffocate. Positional asphyxiation is a real thing.

If Police Officers are going to use the restraint techniques employed in the "Floyd Incident", It would behoove them to become somewhat familiar with mammalian physiology. Perhaps someone in Academy should educate cadets upon the basic necessity of the human organism for oxygen. And further educate them as to the mechanisms for supplying oxygen to the system.

The first thing the Officers did wrong in Floyd's death was that they continued to suffocate him after he became nonresponsive.

The second thing was that they refused to react to the fact when one of their own informed them that they had killed Floyd.

The third thing they did wrong was to refuse Floyd aid from a qualified bystander.

Fair enough.

Just please understand that what we've been told isn't the whole story.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jimy
I'm going to go out on a limb here with this, we can all agree that the man was handcuffed , in leg restraints, and face down on the street . Now if the police had all stood up, and stepped back, I'm willing to bet that , that good ole boy George, would have laid there like a bad check !

The only danger I see is that he could have rolled himself into traffic and got himself killed, God forbid if that had happened ! laugh

You've been wrong on this subject since day one.

No reason to stop now.

The lead cop "the neck man" was a bad cop, dumb cop and a stupid man that was better suited to paint houses than to carry a gun, his record and his actions say it all, he should have quit or been fired before he killed this piece of sh~t and cause a lot of people to lose both their lives and their belongings, there is no defending either one of their actions that day, it just turns out that both of these fools crossed paths on this particular moment in time.

Cops refusal to police their own kind has now become a double edged sword, as they stand in uniform and watch the looters burn the very cities that they are being paid to protect ! Now, sadly, they do stand alone .

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[quote=jimy]I'm going to go out on a limb here with this, we can all agree that the man was handcuffed , in leg restraints, and face down on the street . Now if the police had all stood up, and stepped back, I'm willing to bet that , that good ole boy George, would have laid there like a bad check !

The only danger I see is that he could have rolled himself into traffic and got himself killed, God forbid if that had happened ! laugh

You've been wrong on this subject since day one.

No reason to stop now.

The lead cop "the neck man" was a bad cop, dumb cop and a stupid man that was better suited to paint houses than to carry a gun, his record and his actions say it all, he should have quit or been fired before he killed this piece of sh~t and cause a lot of people to lose both their lives and their belongings, there is no defending either one of their actions that day, it just turns out that both of these fools crossed paths on this particular moment in time.

Cops refusal to police their own kind has now become a double edged sword, as they stand in uniform and watch the looters burn the very cities that they are being paid to protect ! Now, sadly, they do stand alone .

I think our boy George, would have been safer, with Ray Charles guarding him !

Last edited by jimy; 06/12/20.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Where did you get all that information?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Where did you get all that information?

The internet !

If it's on there, it has to be true ! laugh

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The internet !

Interesting.

Do you feel threatened by your local police?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 700LH
Definitely a death sentence offense, the fine upstanding officer had every possible reason to kill that man can't ya see that?

Ridiculous. There's no reason to suggest he intended to cause permanent harm, let alone death. He employed a control tactic after multiple failed efforts to secure him in the squad car. They were waiting for someone to come, either EMS, a larger vehicle that would be easier to force him into, or both, and he needed to be kept from running off till that arrived. They had been exhausted in their efforts to get him in the car, and couldn't keep fighting with him. The alternative to what he did was to let him run off. Cops aren't superhuman, and cannot continue to struggle with a huge, powerful, guy like that, ramped up with drugs as he was, indefinitely.

Was the officer trained that the technique he used was appropriate for cuffed resistive subjects who are not assaultive?

More emotional reasoning from you.

Do the autopsy results mean anything?

The autopsy which said cause of death was restriction of chest an abdomen which prevented ventilation?

Or did you not read that part? Some things were obvious from the first video which showed three officers with their weight upon Floyd's person.

Floyd was no Saint.He needed arrested. He did not need to be killed on the street. It would have been obvious to anyone with an IQ above 50 that Floyd"s chest had quit moving. It obviously was obvious to the Junior Officer when he started looking for a pulse.. It was apparently obvious to the bystander who tried to give aid, but was threatened with pepper spray.
I am sure it was obvious to the senior officer with his weight upon Floyd's neck and shoulders. Either he simply did not care that Floyd had died under his knees, or it was the actual outcome he desired.

Did Don Lemon tell you that was his intent, or are you a mind reader like all the other females on this site?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Travis, If a person could be restrained without the officers having to be involved, in other words 'hog tied", then why not use that method until the bambalance arrives?

If manpower restraint is resolving "the issue that they were most likely having with their suspect", then why wouldn't a physical restraint accomplish the same, then 4 cops would be available to keep the dumb fugks at bay.

And no question is "Stoopid". wink

It keeps getting asked because Inquiring Minds Want to Know.

I'm not going to continue to answer your stupid question.

Sorry.

I’d wager if the cops in MN used rope (as suggested by Valsdad) to restrain Mr. Floyd that twice as much (if not more) chit would be burned down as a result. Probably more death also....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 79S

The point being made every police academy across this country teaches that technique..
I thought we had long since established that.

Then you are not following the thread.

If that was your point, you should have just said so.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

No idea. Don't care. At the first sight of blue lights, an intelligent person slows down and pulls over at the first place available which will ensure the safety of officers approaching his car. He then opens the drivers door and waits patiently with his hands on the steering wheel.

An intelligent person understands that he can not out run the radio. And any attempt to do so will just result in additional defense proof felony charges.

Interesting.

Does an intelligent person understand that after being handcuffed he might lose a physical confrontation with four police officers?

What level of force would you categorize a PIT maneuver?

Yes he absolutely does. And absolutely, the PIT maneuver is lethal force.

But sometimes it is the minimal force needed to stop a dangerous pursuit.

I deeply respect your opinions. I have come to believe they are formed of actual experience. In reference to the "Floyd Incident" you have not once seen me criticize the knee on the neck. Nor have I criticized any part of the treatment of Floyd while in custody. Right up to the point they killed him.

I have said from the very first, long before any autopsy results, the knee upon the neck was not cause of death. COD was positional asphyxiation. One can see it obviously on the video taken from the Cops' rear.

Hell, I have seen 1000 lb horses damn near killed from a cinch tightened too much. The rider had better recognize the signs and loosen the cinch, or it's a dead horse.

A horse or a cow will die if they fall or lay down with their back down hill. They suffocate. Positional asphyxiation is a real thing.

If Police Officers are going to use the restraint techniques employed in the "Floyd Incident", It would behoove them to become somewhat familiar with mammalian physiology. Perhaps someone in Academy should educate cadets upon the basic necessity of the human organism for oxygen. And further educate them as to the mechanisms for supplying oxygen to the system.

The first thing the Officers did wrong in Floyd's death was that they continued to suffocate him after he became nonresponsive.

The second thing was that they refused to react to the fact when one of their own informed them that they had killed Floyd.

The third thing they did wrong was to refuse Floyd aid from a qualified bystander.

You say you have read the autopsy.

Please post your source so we all can see the “asphyxiation” diagnosis.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

His mind is made up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Geeesu, doesn't anyone ever get tired of stupid cop answers over and over and over?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 700LH
Geeesu, doesn't anyone ever get tired of stupid cop answers over and over and over?

Speaking of stupid...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
#gayzorrototherescue

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

His mind is made up.

Idaho poofter "felt" that 3.5 million Americans would die from a cold virus.

More hilariously, the poof "feels" that he is a conservative.

You're wastin your time usin common sense against his feelings.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The internet !

Interesting.

Do you feel threatened by your local police?

We are not drinking buddy's , we don't share Christmas cards or wives.

I don't feel threatened by them but chances are, if I'm shot, it will be more than likely it will be the cops, just because there are more of them than ,thugs around here.

Last edited by jimy; 06/12/20.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I don't feel threatened by them but chances are, if I'm shot, it will be more than likely it will be the cops, just because there are more of them than ,thugs around here.

So of all the people that live in your area, you feel the police are the most likely to murder you?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Nice place you live in. whistle

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

So of all the people that live in your area, you feel the police are the most likely to murder you?

Yes I do, everyone I know likes me, I'm just a fun loving country boy, that doesn't do drugs nor prostitutes, the last time I was beat up it was by cops, the last trespasser I ran off was a cop, I've witnessed them lie under oath in court in court ,and the list goes on and on, like many people today , I simply don't trust them!

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
670 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 70 invisible), 3,004 guests, and 1,448 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,673
Posts18,399,532
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.