Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
DJT should hold a prime-time address. He should lay out exactly what they've done in CHAZ:

They stole the land from it's rightful owners via occupation and oppression of the dissenters
The established physical Borders
They have Armed Police
They're Checking Documents to allow only residents to enter
They've created Taxation sans any manner of representation.
They have created a society where the leader is whomever is the strongest and best armed
The leaders are only interested in seeing their own demands met, there is 0 thought or voice given to the residents of CHAZ.

I'm sure I'm missing/forgetting a bunch.

Then, lay out how everything they're opposing has been given Democratic lip service for 50-60yrs.

Next, a civics lesson in why that stuff doesn't work, how so much of it is unconstitutional.

No releasing the speech ahead of time

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

My Careometer seems to be broken.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
This "CHAZ" will eventually implode......let them live in their own squalor.

Yep, TOTAL blockade of the area, nothing in, nothing out.

And lock them up when they do come out.

MM

^^^THIS^^^

Turn off all water, electricity, and cell phone service if they can. Don't allow any supplies to come in. They should have never brought in porta pots. Make one exit for them to leave through and lock'em up when they come out. It should only take a few days. Hopefully there wouldn't be any shots fired. Trump should just stand back and point out how stupid and crazy these people are. It'll send a message to the rest of the country (and voters) what would happen if tried anywhere else.

Unfortunately, there are innocent people who live there. Collateral damage.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ironic is it not? They take over a "sanctuary city" and the first thing they do is to create and close their border. Abolish the police and immediately establish roving "policing" squads. Proclaim anarchy but instantly quell any dissent. Call others nazis but then label undesirable-owned businesses the equivalent of "Juden."

And the list goes on...

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
https://youtu.be/ACvXR0sQDkM

Autonomous Collectives have always had excellent filth.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by brinky72
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
At first I was thinking that we should have sent Special Forces in immediately. Now I am thinking the best thing we can do is let them completely unravel.

Speciall Forces?? Hell no. Two Malinois Shepherds could clear that in two minutes.

Once upon a lifetime ago I worked Belgian Mallinois in the USAF while stationed at Howard AFB in Panama in the early 90’s I was assigned a rather large (93lb) male named Marco that had a Titanium/SS capped upper left canine.
It was quite a privilege to see that dog work. Hell hath no fury like a Belgian Mallinois that has had a blood bite.

Also one of the most affectionate and loyal dogs ever.

NRA Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's a nice feel good article. But it's bullshit. Those idiots aren't locked inside there. They can leave any time they want.

None of their idiotic asses are going to starve.

Yep.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by RayF
In today’s climate, everyday is another victory in their minds.

The mayor should have relieved the police chief and established order by force. When the mayor didn’t take action, the governor should have used the National Guard and established order by force. When he failed to act the President should have invoked the Insurrection Act and used the Guard to fulfill the Act’s intent of reestablishing law enforcement.

Every day they’re allowed to continue this defiance is appeasement, which emboldens them and other potential anarchists.

The mayor? Seriously? Do you have any idea what’s going on over there and who is in charge of that schit hole city?

I don’t think so. Every day reminds the reasonable among us that this is what today’s democrat party has devolved into. If Trump sends anybody there to regain control (wh uh is exactly what they want) the media scream and gnash their teeth and call him a dictator. They’ll replay the scene of these “peaceful protestors and patriots” getting their heads kicked in over and over. There will be a new wave of riots over that and they’ll basically do it over and over all across blue state schit holes.

As I said in another thread. I hope they stay there and actually grow. Let all those dirt bags flock over there. Best thing that could possible happen.

Careful in that glass house partner. I agree about Seattle, but 'Cruces is headed that way in a hurry!

Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by RayF
In today’s climate, everyday is another victory in their minds.

The mayor should have relieved the police chief and established order by force. When the mayor didn’t take action, the governor should have used the National Guard and established order by force. When he failed to act the President should have invoked the Insurrection Act and used the Guard to fulfill the Act’s intent of reestablishing law enforcement.

Every day they’re allowed to continue this defiance is appeasement, which emboldens them and other potential anarchists.

The mayor? Seriously? Do you have any idea what’s going on over there and who is in charge of that schit hole city?

I don’t think so. Every day reminds the reasonable among us that this is what today’s democrat party has devolved into. If Trump sends anybody there to regain control (wh uh is exactly what they want) the media scream and gnash their teeth and call him a dictator. They’ll replay the scene of these “peaceful protestors and patriots” getting their heads kicked in over and over. There will be a new wave of riots over that and they’ll basically do it over and over all across blue state schit holes.

As I said in another thread. I hope they stay there and actually grow. Let all those dirt bags flock over there. Best thing that could possible happen.

Careful in that glass house partner. I agree about Seattle, but 'Cruces is headed that way in a hurry!

And your point is what? You think because I live here that I like or agree with everything the local government does?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bring in the Murder Hornets.

Black Cows Matter!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I understand their new surgeon general is asking for more cigarettes. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has CHAZ payed its utility bills?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by horse1
DJT should hold a prime-time address. He should lay out exactly what they've done in CHAZ:

They stole the land from it's rightful owners via occupation and oppression of the dissenters
The established physical Borders
They have Armed Police
They're Checking Documents to allow only residents to enter
They've created Taxation sans any manner of representation.
They have created a society where the leader is whomever is the strongest and best armed
The leaders are only interested in seeing their own demands met, there is 0 thought or voice given to the residents of CHAZ.

I'm sure I'm missing/forgetting a bunch.

Then, lay out how everything they're opposing has been given Democratic lip service for 50-60yrs.

Next, a civics lesson in why that stuff doesn't work, how so much of it is unconstitutional.

No releasing the speech ahead of time

CHAZ has separated thier garden into BLM and Antifa = black and white

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Clarkm
This right wing rock singer gets twice the views of Ben Shapiro, and is also a much more knowledge gardener.

I raised most of my own food in Seattle weather from 1982-1999.

Raised beds and weed mat is the way to do it.

cool cool
Good message on all stuff.

He has skills incorporating the "F" word into the conversation.
He could be a friend easily.

LOL!!!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Everyone in Chaz must be happy with what's going on in there as no one has voiced any complaints. I figured there would be a lot of disgruntled citizens. Time is on our side.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Truckers say NO deliveries to Police Free towns...

77% of them anyway.....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I really hope the city just lets it go. Much of it’s already been turned over to the homeless.

And heroin addicts and potheads. And the F A G S.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Their Minister of Agriculture is an African.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Their Minister of Agriculture is an African.

From Zimbabwe and those boos really know how to farm, hear tell.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hamburgers are on St. George!

$14,200,400 raised of $1,500,000 goal

https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd

Right?

I'm sure the family is sharing their good fortune.

Right? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Does CHAZ have nukes yet?

I mean... if CHAZ partners up with North Korea and Kim Jun Doughboy and his MaxiMe Dennis Rodman... this could be worse than the Bay of Pigs.

Nukes up and down the entire west coast of America.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
397 members (007FJ, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 38 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,731
Posts18,400,902
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.