Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You motha smuckers are slow to realize you face a new enemy that has been recruited by the far left, one FAR more dangerous than anything before...

Middle and upper class narcissistic white kids, you may think I’m joking but you will not defeat them unless you kill them. Their narcissism will not allow you to go unpunished, they will live for it.

They are effectively the ones in the Bible “without Souls”

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yes, it is the whites that are the problem. It's a shame so many people get stuck following the bouncing black ball.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No it's absolutely the truth but like most commies you can't handle the truth and don't want to hear it.. I do know this is fact also. Thirteen thousand gun owners went to Albany to protest against the SAFE act. There was no violence at all, I was there for the whole thing and know that's the truth. There was also ZERO news coverage of the event. Instead the liberal news covered the 75 communists who had a rally in support of the SAFE act. Just more of your low down dirty tactics to suppress the truth and promote more lies.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Blackheart
No it's absolutely the truth but like most commies you can't handle the truth and don't want to gear it.. I do know this is fact also. Thirteen thousand gun owners went to Albany to protest against the SAFE act. There was no violence at all, I was there for the whole thing and know that's the truth. There was also ZERO news coverage of the event. Instead the liberal news covered the 75 communists who had a rally in support of the SAFE act. Just more of your low down dirty tactics to suppress the truth and promote more lies.

You are such an idiot. Just look up the names of the biggest baddest mass murderers, out to start race wars, overthrow the government, etc etc. They are all right wingers. And you know it.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
No it's absolutely the truth but like most commies you can't handle the truth and don't want to gear it.. I do know this is fact also. Thirteen thousand gun owners went to Albany to protest against the SAFE act. There was no violence at all, I was there for the whole thing and know that's the truth. There was also ZERO news coverage of the event. Instead the liberal news covered the 75 communists who had a rally in support of the SAFE act. Just more of your low down dirty tactics to suppress the truth and promote more lies.

You are such an idiot. Just look up the names of the biggest baddest mass murderers, out to start race wars, overthrow the government, etc etc. They are all right wingers. And you know it.

I bet Mao and Stalin would disagree.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Maybe so on the bloodshed but when that happens it needs to be all out, not just a few random acts here and there. Otherwise the commies will just use it as proof we need more gun control, the public at large will be sympathetic and they will get it. There has already been talk/spin that the show of arms recently in Idaho just proves we need more gun control because the armed citizens that showed up to make sure the protesters didn't trash/loot the town were repressing the protesters constitutional right to peaceably assemble.

You’re right , I’m afraid

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I can't wait for the day one of you communist punks calls me an idiot and a liar to my face. You won't ever do it again. I guarantee it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We start dying after the fist breath we take so all are terminal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Then you're getting into the theory of just war/self defense which requires deeper analysis. In a few words unalienable rights remain unalienable but which party's rights are justly superior.

Further, rights endowed by the Creator cannot be diminished except by the Creator or a superior being,of which their is none by definition. These rights cannot be forfeit by mere man. The Creator may declare them forfeit but solely by His authority.

I’m superior(as well as others here in support of the Constitution of the USA) and my (our) rights matter. 😁😂

#Capisce

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I’m really surprised that this hasn’t happened yet. A guy sees communism/oppression coming for his family and decids to act while he still has a bit left in the tank. There are consequences for ALL actions, even theirs. Some folks will surely be complacent, some WONT.

I've wondered why it hasn't happened myself. I think it's because Conservatives are by and large decent people who believe in abiding by the law. You don't see any Conservatives shooting up schools or WalMarts.

Actually, that's exactly who shoots up churches and work places, blows up buildings, and burns down churches with people inside. Just exactly who.

#c.umGuzzler

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Read the Constitution once or twice before you tuck yourself in tonight. You need to study up - along with a lot of the other dumbasses here.

"I'm allow ta loot dis muh-uggin' woemaht. It inna connatooshin".

😆

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by nighthawk
So unalienable rights are alienable after all? Which would mean there is no unalienable right to life, liberty, pursue of happiness. No longer rights endowed by our creator which would make the creator irreverent. Then rights endowed by whom, the government? Welcome to Marxism.

PURSUIT of happiness!!

Beaver is about to put you through the Russian Bot shakedown room. #ELKSLAYER 😂
Is English your first language? Are you a natural born US citizen? You have quirks in your stories and language . A poly choke on a “riot” gun bought straight from an Army Captain?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
On the other hand, the Creator has always seemed irreverent to me. No doubt in my mind, He has a sense of humor!

Hence, this thread.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I can't wait for the day one of you communist punks calls me an idiot and a liar to my face. You won't ever do it again. I guarantee it.

Talk is cheap. Just like Johnyloco.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Lots of commie schitt getting talked on the forum these days.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Leroy is a [bleep] of epic proportions. Spewing lies while asserting that any truth is the lie. Like his father Satan, he cannot bear the sound of truth and must always push lies to fight it. He should lie awake at night hoping to hell that no terminal patriot has bothered to find his address and marked him for a portion of their patriotic duty on the ride out. Personally, although it would be immensely gratifying, I would spend myself on more valuable targets, hell any target of any value, before concerning myself with Beans. But you never know about others, some are more impulsive. But that’s okay. Creating a little peace and quiet is a public service, after all.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Lots of commie schitt getting talked on the forum these days.

What commie schitt is that? All I see is a bunch of fascists beating their hollow chests.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor Sheroy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Springcove
Poor Sheroy

Been wondering who this Beans guy was..so I looked back over 177 pages of his posts (well obviously not all of them).

Why are we engaging with him.?

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I’m really surprised that this hasn’t happened yet. A guy sees communism/oppression coming for his family and decids to act while he still has a bit left in the tank. There are consequences for ALL actions, even theirs. Some folks will surely be complacent, some WONT.

I've wondered why it hasn't happened myself. I think it's because Conservatives are by and large decent people who believe in abiding by the law. You don't see any Conservatives shooting up schools or WalMarts.

Actually, that's exactly who shoots up churches and work places, blows up buildings, and burns down churches with people inside. Just exactly who.

DNCC, Hitlery, Crazy Bernie, SambObama, Alzheimer Joe tell ya all of that?

It figures.... you take every thing they say like it was the word of God don't ya...

oh, I forgot... you're a lefty, so you don't believe in God...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 2,087 guests, and 726 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,670
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.