Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
2 weeks....

I bet they’ll be gone by then, will be a sanitation and health disaster by then.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
2 weeks....

I bet they’ll be gone by then, will be a sanitation and health disaster by then.

Pfft...Mayor Durkan is emptying their trash on the same schedule she dumps her sanitary napkins...Every other day. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the bikers aren’t locals, they should stay the Fugk out.
Seattle IS squatters, deadbeats, and drug addled homeless. The folks that work there support them.

There will be a spike in Covid that’ll shut it down again and folks will go back under the bridge.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When you get the Mongals and the Hells Angles pissed off enough to join forces and ride together.
You have pissed off the wrong people.
I heard a report that they are riding together and they will more than likely make it there before the 4th of July.
If they do there may not be much left for Bikers for Trump to do accept maybe sweep up what is left.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
One thing is for certain. People go into commie Seattle and get involved in a shooting exchange with Seattle's pet commies, they're going to get a tough time in the Washington court system regardless of the circumstances.

Seattle isn't a hill to die on.

Let it fall to pieces. It's what it deserves.

This is where I am. Good call Bristoe.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am glad someone is willing to stand up to the CHAZ idiots. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Seattle "authorities" do something to try to keep the bikers out.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Didn't Calitoe Antifa make some bold statement about taking it to a small town, Placerville?, and then scurry back to mommy's basement when the Hell's Angels and Mongols agreed to take them up on their offer ?

I can see the threat of the Trump Biker faction driving resolution prior to 04 July: (1) The soy boys will not want to go head to head with the bikers. (2) The liberal politicians will not take a chance that anyone aligned with Trump could get a "win" out of this by fixing the "block party" that they could not handle... Bad optics just prior to the election...

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I'm sure that the city government will be screaming about radical right wing extremist terror groups attacking their city. Some of whom may even be armed.

Don’t forget about representatives of both parties & the MSM.

It’ll all be framed as white supremacists coming to end the hippie love experiment.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Don't talk about it don't advertise it just do it

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am glad someone is willing to stand up to the CHAZ idiots. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Seattle "authorities" do something to try to keep the bikers out.

I'm betting on it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I'm betting on it.

Yep. With some Soros funding to back up Antifa.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Now if they could come up with a red Hammer & Cycle flag to fly on the way in.........

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://nationalfile.com/report-antifa-chased-out-of-town-by-hells-angels-biker-gang/

It has been a long time since I competed in martial arts, but I can see antifa fighting videos as nothing compared to the biker fight videos I have seen.

It is like pro ball vs grade school intramural sports.

One biker could whip a number of antifa, but the way the bikers fight all at once, it will not matter.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There’s no place in America for letting bands of criminals take over parts of this country, but from a strategic standpoint I love the idea of this governor and mayor being stupid enough to let it happen long enough for the bikers to move in and peacefully reclaim these streets.

The right saying enough is enough and fighting back with the same tactics is exactly what America needs. The left get these extremists hardcore agenda driven politicians while the right gets rinos for this exact reason. The left does a better job of holding communist politicians feet to the fire and burning down/taking over cities while we roll over and do nothing but politely complain and vote “for the lesser of two evils.” The right actively taking a stance and going to the streets demanding to be listed to is exactly what we need. That we haven’t used the same tactics and forced confrontation is why we get Mitch McConnell and they get Piglosi and Omar.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 06/14/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think we need another peaceful protest. That seems to work well.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IMO America isn’t lost to where we need to verbal masturbate about Civil War or taking over power grids. We just need to push back against the extremists with equal force. Don’t sit back and watch commies burn, loot, or occupy American streets. Peacefully push back with equal force. Does that mean defending against some attacks, you bet. But pushing back with similar peaceful protesting rather than allowing it to happen Vs. sitting back saying it’s a liberal town so F’ it would go a long ways towards finding politicians with the backbone to run on a constitutional agenda.

The left has the tactics down we need to take a page out of their book. It is about wholesale war it’s about being willing to get down and dirty and get right back in their faces. The left has an advantage with the media but there’s a vacuum there IMO if enough of the right take up similar strategies there will be a role for constitutional media and politicians. We’re not getting them now because we’re not getting up and demanding them the way that the right does.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
IMO America isn’t lost to where we need to verbal masturbate about Civil War or taking over power grids. We just need to push back against the extremists with equal force. Don’t sit back and watch commies burn, loot, or occupy American streets. Peacefully push back with equal force. Does that mean defending against some attacks, you bet. But pushing back with similar peaceful protesting and not allowing it to happen Vs. sitting back saying it’s a liberal town so F’ it would go a long ways towards finding politicians with the backbone to run on a constitutional agenda.

How does one "peacefully push back" against people who are openly violent?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Peacefully meaning we don’t sit back talking about Civil War 2 but do nothing while they take it to us. Within the confines of self defense and right to bare we protest and get out there protesting right in their faces like they do ours every time they burn, loot, and occupy. We’re their to pushback on the aggressors. We’re peaceful we don’t get pissed and burn down a neighborhood but we don’t sit back and allow it to happen. If it gets ugly regardless of how it’s spun we did nothing but defend neighborhoods and ourselves. Definitely need to be smart about it but we organize into groups large enough to confront and engage when it happens. Their handing us that scenario on a silver platter but we (myself included) are not taking advantage. If we’ve seen anything it’s that they’re organized we need to get organized somehow and pushback. We don’t need Civil War 2 we need to get organized enough to meet them head on with equal force and tactics.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
been thinking about this, if it comes here... i won't be peaceful. my kids are grown.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Peacefully meaning we don’t sit back talking about Civil War 2 but do nothing while they take it to us. Within the confines of self defense and right to bare we protest and get out there protesting right in their faces like they do ours every time they burn, loot, and occupy. We’re their to pushback on the aggressors. We’re peaceful we don’t get pissed and burn down a neighborhood but we don’t sit back and allow it to happen. If it gets ugly regardless of how it’s spun we did nothing but defend neighborhoods and ourselves. Definitely need to be smart about it but we organize into groups large enough to confront and engage when it happens. Their handing us that scenario on a silver platter but we (myself included) are not taking advantage. If we’ve seen anything it’s that they’re organized we need to get organized somehow and pushback. We don’t need Civil War 2 we need to get organized enough to meet them head on with equal force and tactics.

The news that night will be "Nazis running wild in America".

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

341 members (1lesfox, 22250rem, 240NMC, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 37 invisible), 1,995 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,493
Posts18,452,327
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.