Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh Rok slide full of flat billed, white Oakley, skinny jean wearing turds..
Lol.........hardly.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I belong to BHA , and our chapter is quite active in land use issues/ access management.
I don't know much about this speculation but hunters need an organization that speaks to these issues.
If there is corruption, I haven't seen it- yet.
Nothing wrong with keeping the executives feet to fire on any of this.
If BHA proves corrupt, hunters still need some organization to speak for us. I will be following this and any other threads like this . Just the facts though, name calling and hyperbole doesn't help a thing, imo.🇨🇦

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Board chair of the Wyoming chapter is a narcissistic ass hole that thinks he is exceptional in ever way. He is not. He is also an internet tough guy. In this case, if you are not a fan of name calling perhaps you could recommend he stop being a narcissistic ass hole internet tough guy.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So Buzzass isn't the only BHA ass...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are a leftist false flag operation.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Couple posts down was this:

Nothing new. BHA is just the greenies in drag led by elitist scum.

That's kind of direct.....

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you guys think Buzz is a scuzz, you haven't seen Land Tawney after he's tied one on and is in full scream. I saw an amazing bootleg phone video once, I wish I'd known how to capture it, or who grabbed it. Not flattering at all. I wish I could post a link.

Land's dad, Phil, was Montana's first professional environmentalist, basically a guy who wanted Montana closed to outsiders, or just plain closed.

BHA is a complete false front, generously funded by the same large foundations that support pure "greens." There are some gullible sportspeople, even here, AND some selfish businesses who have an interest in a certain hunting demographic, the foot borne, supposed "hard core" having more ground to pound at the exclusion of those who cheat by using mechanized means. Only feet and horses are "real" means of hunting.

When BHA talks about access, it is almost only about access to public lands through private properties -- which used to have access WITH PERMISSION but that tapered off with so many not asking, or asking in a big rush on opening day while the farmer needs to check cows instead, blah blah. Further, that access is non-motorized only.

As far as GENERAL public access to national public lands, BHA has never supported public access using modern means, with the possible exception of mountain bikes, and only when the MTB'ers are needed to support the hunting access BHA members want.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Like I said earlier, if BHA is corrupt then we fully need a group with an agenda with similar goals.
No hunting organization speak to access management , no other group speaks for limiting motor vehicle access in our backcountry.
Mining, logging have created the access and the recreational crowd uses these roads . Hunting opportunities are not prioritized.
The recreational/ off road vehicle/ motor sports groups are very organized and everyday they have more access due to the aforementioned mining and logging industries.
Elk numbers have taken a tumble, moose are rare, mule deer too.Bighorn sheep and mountain goats live in very selected areas. Whitetails thrive anywhere.( we have never had a wolf relocation here)
Teddy Roosevelt could see the need for preserving some of the landscape for other purposes and was a founding member of the Boone and Crockett club and" fair chase hunting"
If BHA is corrupt I will not support it but will verify this from other sources. There are selfish personalities in every large organization , it is the human condition. It is key to make them accountable and it starts with your local group, imo.
Due diligence with reveal anomalies, and it keep it real.
Hunters must be a part of access management, imo🇨🇦

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
694 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,790 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.