Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
MAC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Derek Chauvin was a racist cop, he is a registered Democrat, working for a Democrat Police Chief, voted into office by Democrat voters, in a Democrat controlled city, in a Democrat controlled state.

He had 18 complaints against him and was let off multiple times by Democrat prosecutor, now Democrat Senator and failed Democrat presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar.

But somehow it's all Trump's fault??????

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hmmmm

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He had 18 complaints against him

with zero convictions

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Hmmmm

(Psssssstt...TX)

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Derek Chauvin was a racist cop, he is a registered Democrat, working for a Democrat Police Chief, voted into office by Democrat voters, in a Democrat controlled city, in a Democrat controlled state.

He had 18 complaints against him and was let off multiple times by Democrat prosecutor, now Democrat Senator and failed Democrat presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar.

18 formal complaints. Guaranteed he had many more complaints that were never formalized. Also, given the other cops involved did not try to protect Floyd, Chauvin was the leader/bully they did not want to cross. They were intimidated by him.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You guys also read tea leaves?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And into whose arms do all the local run? Democrats. Makes sense.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also, you missed a few more Democrats- the Police Chief reports to a Democrat Mayor and Democrat City Counsel.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Who is he? Innocent until PROVEN guilty.
Is he racist? I haven't seen proof of that? prove it!
Maybe he was tired of struggling with george, had plenty of experience with suspects who fight and resist tooth and nail, calm down, rest, fight again, especially those on drugs? Maybe? no one know and lots are judging him. Complaints? by whom? Criminals that resisted arrest and decided to complain they were manhandled? Have you seen the complaints?
Is he a a good guy, good cop? maybe he isn't. Who made you judge and jury?

Better not to take the shot, than to screw it up.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Feelings, nothing more than feelings.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Prediction....He'll be found not guilty at trial - whether due to DA Ellison's incompetence or due to " just following established protocol". At which point he will countersue, and become a millionaire on our dime.

And here is MY conspiracy theory. He was PAID to kill the man. What better way to create this Feces storm, than to have a "bad cop" kill an unarmed black man on camera. Stick Ellison (partisan stooge that he is) in the play to ensure there's no conviction (and yet more rioting to come when that goes down) and he walks away a rich man (either through a lawsuit or via Soros' largesse, or both). Just way too much organization involved to make all this rioting/BLM protests an off the cuff reaction. This was all planned to help throw a monkeywrench into things in the runup to the Election.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by deflave
Hmmmm

(Psssssstt...TX)

Gud un!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Werent Floyd and Chauvin bouncers at some club in that schythole city???
1 inside
1 outside

Bad blood between em from that maybe???

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Slipstream

Prediction....He'll be found not guilty at trial - whether due to DA Ellison's incompetence or due to " just following established protocol". At which point he will countersue, and become a millionaire on our dime.

And here is MY conspiracy theory. He was PAID to kill the man. What better way to create this Feces storm, than to have a "bad cop" kill an unarmed black man on camera. Stick Ellison (partisan stooge that he is) in the play to ensure there's no conviction (and yet more rioting to come when that goes down) and he walks away a rich man (either through a lawsuit or via Soros' largesse, or both). Just way too much organization involved to make all this rioting/BLM protests an off the cuff reaction. This was all planned to help throw a monkeywrench into things in the runup to the Election.

You're retarded. Get help.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MAC

Where is the evidence he is racist? He might be, but I've seen no evidence----unless you're Mitt Romney, in which case every black-white interacting which goes bad for the black man constitutes evidence of racism. Which necessarily also means there is no such thing as racism. crazy

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MAC

Where is the evidence he is racist? He might be, but I've seen no evidence----unless you're Mitt Romney, in which case every black-white interacting which goes bad for the black man constitutes evidence of racism. Which necessarily also means there is no such thing as racism.

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He'll be found not guilty at trial -

that's a good prediction. He was using his training to subdue the large lipped negro.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by MAC

18 formal complaints. Guaranteed he had many more complaints that were never formalized. Also, given the other cops involved did not try to protect Floyd, Chauvin was the leader/bully they did not want to cross. They were intimidated by him.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
And this from the Floyd autopsy: unremarkable anus.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (808outdoors, 338reddog, 257_X_50, AB2506, 19rabbit52, 7 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,117
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.