Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All:

A friend of mine told me that 14 Milwaukee police officers quit today with more coming tomorrow.

Who is going to work in these sub human ghettos? You couldn’t pay me enough to be an LEO that has to watch people throw bricks at me. Actually, I wouldn’t be an LEO anywhere where I wasn’t 110% convinced that the local politicians had my back. There are far too many places that don’t.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There should be a class action lawsuit by cops nationwide.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I visited with a member of the local PD last week at the range. I suspect he won't be with the department for much longer.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

A friend of mine told me that 14 Milwaukee police officers quit today with more coming tomorrow.

Who is going to work in these sub human ghettos? You couldn’t pay me enough to be an LEO that has to watch people throw bricks at me. Actually, I wouldn’t be an LEO anywhere where I wasn’t 110% convinced that the local politicians had my back. There are far too many places that don’t.

You nailed it. The politicians are the problem. They need to go.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Without cops; people going to have to walk, because roads will be full of protesters grin grin grin grin grin

You might get through if you pay enough

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Just use the "hard currency speed pay" method- - - - -copper and lead at supersonic velocity.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How long until a cop goes postal and shoots about 50 of the scum? I keep watching for a you tube video, but no luck yet.

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

You nailed it. The politicians are the problem. They need to go.

A statue of Thomas Jefferson, the United States’ third president and author of the Declaration of Independence, was defaced and torn down on Sunday evening outside a high school in Portland, Oregon.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tatue-torn-down-at-portland-high-school/

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
NYC, 2 weeks after disbanding the NYPD, and opening the the prison doors @ Rikers!

Brought to you by the Democratic Party, and Libretards everywhere:

https://youtu.be/NDwgIBVkU7g

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No, but we aren’t in a riot friendly environment.

Yup.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

Wife mentioned this am that another 15 or so MPLS officers decided to switch careers... IMHO, this is just the beginning... The dumphuqs in charge (Mayor/Council members etc) are gonna realize real soon how stupid their decisions to NOT back the cops in preventing crimes..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I got a Tweet earlier today that 3-4 DEA agents in Manhattan had been poisoned at an eatery. I guess they are okay now.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
no. out here they have it made. work 10-15 years dealing with whitebread and manage to get a "bad back" so they can sue the township, go on disability for the rest of their lives and soak the taxpayers. pretty cushy gig out here in honky land.

My diploma is a DD214
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rem141r
no. out here they have it made. work 10-15 years dealing with whitebread and manage to get a "bad back" so they can sue the township, go on disability for the rest of their lives and soak the taxpayers. pretty cushy gig out here in honky land.

I don't know how prevalent that may be, might depend on the state.

In the state where I used to live they have a heart/lung provision in the law that says that any heart or lung problem developed by a police officer or firefighter is presumed to be job related. Can be overweight, sedentary, heavy smoker, doesn't matter. Of course riding in a patrol car, eating on the run, is sedentary and inherently unhealthy. I anticipate that there will be a bunch of stress related disability claims coming down the road, mostly legitimate. Since stress is so ambiguous, it'll be a real challenge to sort them all out. Can't blame LEOs for going the disability route.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Or go fast enough.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

Yep, I'd only keep working as a cop (if that was what I was) if I felt assured that the objective, coming from my superiors, was to crush the movement that's behind the riots, and to crush the riots, followed by harsh prosecution of every instance of rioting, looting, arson, mayhem, etc.. with the full support of the chief, mayor, etc..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TomT
NYC, 2 weeks after disbanding the NYPD, and opening the the prison doors @ Rikers!

Brought to you by the Democratic Party, and Libretards everywhere:

https://youtu.be/NDwgIBVkU7g
Didn't Hugo Chavez do something similar right before an election?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Not yet, couldn’t blame them!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I do see the risk associated with poor management.

Although compared to an employee of a defined retirement benefit career most of the management (politicians) are short timers...

But if the Mayor of your city does not have your back how long will you watch hers?

I am not talking about "take one for the team" I am talking about political leadership wholesale undermining of the blue line....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

576 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1Akshooter, 1badf350, 160user, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,142 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,300
Posts18,449,033
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.