Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Your right... grown men should be able to body slam random ladies with their backs turned to them...

Thats the pure Christian thing to do.

If you say you support that, your a pussy.

that bitch was blocking him with her body, he tried to walk around and she pushed back against him, that's assault on her part.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
BP-B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by jimy
Go eat anther dick !

Since when is destroying public property legal ?

He should of shot more of them.

You don't get to use deadly force against a vandalism. Kid needs to go to prison.

So if a gang went to vandle ur house down you'd just hit the trail out of town? smile

That's not the fact situation we have here. You don't get to use deadly force to stop the vandalism of public property. Now if someone tries to burn down your house, that's another matter.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Your right... grown men should be able to body slam random ladies with their backs turned to them...

that bitch was blocking him with her body, he tried to walk around and she pushed back against him, that's assault on her part.

Right, but its not an assault justifying the use of deadly force. Its a low-level misdo battery.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Right, but its not an assault justifying the use of deadly force. Its a low-level misdo battery.

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

he didn't use deadly force with her.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J

You don't get to use deadly force against a vandalism. Kid needs to go to prison.

Is your brain seriously that dysfunctional or are you just a troll? He didn't shoot him because vandalism. He shot him in self defense. You do get to use deadly force when someone tries to cave your skull in with a skateboard, while at the same time you are being attacked by a mob. The attacker used lethal force, and thankfully was not successful. Thankfully the defender was successful, he even tried to retreat and then when that failed was forced to respond with lethal force. There is also a pic which indicates the attacker may have also been armed with a knife. Whether that is correct or not, the skate board itself being swung at his head was an imminent deadly threat, especially when he was being attacked by others at the same time. If this isn't a clear case for self defense nothing is.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Tarqueer's just another dumb fuqk like EJP.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mirage243

Send me your address, ima swing by and body slam your wife from behind real quick... no biggie, just a quick visit.... but only after I walk around putting my gun in your daughters face. Wont even know I was there buddy...

Hahahaha freaking blind

Post your address you fuqking phaggot

Night bro... gotta get up to run my business..

Its how I pay part of the notes on my farms... the farmers who till for me pay the other half... I get my tear sheets tomorrow for the barley we just cut...

And Im not black, and I didnt inherit them... fugtard hahahahaha

You know something fellas...all these lefty posters seem to resort to and use the same language when they get upset or excited.

I would be suspecting that most of them are the same fella.

Rick...you seem to have an infestation of troll.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm working on locating this EJP piece of sheit, I finally got a surveilance photo. 😁

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm working on locating this EJP piece of sheit, I finally got a surveilance photo. 😁

Well, I have to say...that is a lot of cunt.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by jimy
Go eat anther dick !

Since when is destroying public property legal ?

He should of shot more of them.

So if a gang went to vandle ur house down you'd just hit the trail out of town? smile

That's not the fact situation we have here. You don't get to use deadly force to stop the vandalism of public property. Now if someone tries to burn down your house, that's another matter.

The shooting was not to protect property from being vandalized, but to end an attack by a knife wielding perp who was part of a larger mob that had already started beating on the shooter. Clear self defense move IMO.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You've not studied the law. That's clear.

His use of deadly force was in response to being attacked by an armed male at some point later.

The armed male (with skateboard and drawn knives) who attacked him was not privileged in the law, as you seem to believe he was, to murder him under the justification that he had, moments earlier, used justifiable force to defeat the woman's unlawful use of physical force to impede his progress.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Joezone

Is your brain seriously that dysfunctional or are you just a troll? He didn't shoot him because vandalism. He shot him in self defense. You do get to use deadly force when someone tries to cave your skull in with a skateboard, while at the same time you are being attacked by a mob. The attacker used lethal force, and thankfully was not successful. Thankfully the defender was successful, he even tried to retreat and then when that failed was forced to respond with lethal force. There is also a pic which indicates the attacker may have also been armed with a knife. Whether that is correct or not, the skate board itself being swung at his head was an imminent deadly threat, especially when he was being attacked by others at the same time. If this isn't a clear case for self defense nothing is.

Well said. Exactly right.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
[bleep] around and found out lol

GOD Bless America
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Send me your address, ima swing by and body slam your wife from behind real quick... no biggie, just a quick visit.... but only after I walk around putting my gun in your daughters face. Wont even know I was there buddy...

Hahahaha freaking blind

Post your address you fuqking phaggot

Night bro... gotta get up to run my business..

Its how I pay part of the notes on my farms... the farmers who till for me pay the other half... I get my tear sheets tomorrow for the barley we just cut...

And Im not black, and I didnt inherit them... fugtard hahahahaha

You know something fellas...all these lefty posters seem to resort to and use the same language when they get upset or excited.

I would be suspecting that most of them are the same fella.

Rick...you seem to have an infestation of troll.

No doubt.. and it's getting worse.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Dont go tossing ladies around... i dont give a [bleep] what your selling or what they are selling...

Real conservative valued men know that. He straight body slammed that one.

Dude deserves a bullet but got a skateboard. He incited the violence, he therefore cannot claim self defense in NM.

Hes done.... shouldnt have picked on chicks today.

That is no lady that approaches that way buddy. She laid hands on him. So take your pious condescending attitude and shove it up your mangina.

Montana MOFO
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

So your a man pussy too that thinks she deserved to be physically assaulted by a grown man... right on

True christian conservatives.... lol

Posers, all of you...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So your a man pussy too that thinks she deserved to be physically assaulted by a grown man... right on

Posers, all of you...

Again, you are woefully ignorant of the law. It's not assault if the contact is for the purpose of overcoming an unlawful impediment to travel. I'm not allowed to walk out on the sidewalk and intentionally block your progress forward to your destination. If I do, you are then privileged in the law to use force to remove me from your path.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

He can figure out google image... cant figure out how to get farms and blames it on society...

Another whiny liberal that lies to himself because he’s ashamed he didnt end up successful like the conservative he was raised to be.... its the black mans fault i cant get ground he says... lmao... says hes a conservative but blames his failures on the black man and the white heirs who inherit their legacy. Couldnt be he’s a dope and a failure....

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Posers, all of you...

Again, you are woefully ignorant of the law. It's not assault if the contact is for the purpose of overcoming an unlawful impediment to travel. I'm not allowed to walk out on the sidewalk and intentionally block your progress forward to your destination. If I do, you are then privileged in the law to use force to remove me from your path.

Pusssy woman beater ^

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
797 members (163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 78 invisible), 3,200 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,709
Posts18,400,156
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.