Hop To
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...killing-murder-charges-today-2020-06-17/

Fulton Co GA AG is making his case for charges against the police officer(s)

it appears the 2nd officer will be a witness against the officer who fired shots

Charged with Felony Murder
And 10 other charges

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 06/17/20.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
No bias at all.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its a chit show. Lots of diversity in the leadership of the prosecution. Struggling to work the audio-visual equipment, and making reference to the stupidest of chit picked out of the videos. Hard to believe this baffoon has these cops' lives in his hands. I pray the cops both land level headed jurys to see through this BS.

Last edited by TallPine; 06/17/20.
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
They should be charged with derelict of duty. Letin' one negro whop both of them. I would have shot him several times on the ground. But in reality why he wasn't handcuffed as soon as he got out of the car?

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm as pro-cop as it gets.

But when you look at the video where he was shot, he'd already fired the taser over his shoulder while running away, then continued to run away when shot in the back.

I would have let him go, and gotten a warrant, and picked him up later.

Perhaps the shooting would have been justified when he was getting the best of the two cops when they were fighting him on the ground, and he grabbed the taser.

But that didn't happen. It's a question of timing. At the moment of getting shot, he wasn't much of a threat.

This doesn't excuse what the POS did, or make him a "Good Boy". Those types usually end up getting killed by the sword because they live by the sword...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
press is going nuts over the photo of cop kicking him

Better not to take the shot, than to screw it up.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
To all of you that like to say "The DA said..."

Read a fugking book.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But when you look at the video where he was shot, he'd already fired the taser over his shoulder while running away, then continued to run away when shot in the back.

Some tasers are capable of firing more than once.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You fight with 2 cops, take a taser, take off running and turn to shoot, well then you get what you get. Play stupid games and suffer stupid results. The shooting cop had no idea if the drunk had stolen the other officer's Glock or not. He probably couldn't tell in that split second that it was 100% for sure just the taser. The drunk turned and the cop's instinct was to protect himself and those around him.

Its the drunk's fault he is dead.

Last edited by TallPine; 06/17/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Did the taser have another cartridge in it after he fired the first cartridge? You know the answer

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Perhaps the shooting would have been justified when he was getting the best of the two cops when they were fighting him on the ground, and he grabbed the taser.

But that didn't happen. It's a question of timing. At the moment of getting shot, he wasn't much of a threat.

This doesn't excuse what the POS did, or make him a "Good Boy". Those types usually end up getting killed by the sword because they live by the sword...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
To all of you that like to say "The DA said..."

Read a fugking book.

Yeah, the DA is just that...

A mouthpiece for BLM now.

Stacking the charges is just BS. 11 separate charges? BS.

Just file the higher charge and see what the jury says. Why file all the separate charges?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Now a citizen's private attorney is opining about the case.

Holy fugking schit.

Enjoy what you've asked for mother fugkers. It's gonna be a fun year.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
11 charges? I thought you could only be charged once for the same act.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's time for mass resignations of Atlanta cops. Who would even think about working for a department that hangs its people out to dry like that? Good luck recruiting replacements, also!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Did the taser have another cartridge in it after he fired the first cartridge? You know the answer

What is the effective range while firing over your shoulder when running away?

Like I said, I'm not taking the puke's side. Just observing what may not have resulted in the cops being charged with murder, and ruining their own lives. He just wasn't worth it.

At some point, you have to be smarter than them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I couldn't disagree more. The perp committed several hostile acts with hostile intent. Had he shot the taser then surrendered and got shot... sure. But he didn't. What are the cops supposed to do, wait until he gets his hands on another weapon before they engage him? Or wait until he starts hurting someone else?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The man was unarmed other than the taser he swiped from the cop. He apparently tried to tase the cop and, while this may piss the cop off, it does not justify shooting the man twice in the back as he fled.

Remember he had been searched and found to be unarmed.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

What is the effective range while firing over your shoulder when running away?

Like I said, I'm not taking the puke's side. Just observing what may not have resulted in the cops being charged with murder, and ruining their own lives. He just wasn't worth it.

At some point, you have to be smarter than them.

Get fugking real.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
The man was unarmed other than the taser he swiped from the cop. He apparently tried to tase the cop and, while this may piss the cop off, it does not justify shooting the man twice in the back as he fled.

Remember he had been searched and found to be unarmed.

Thanks, Oregon.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

He left his car and his wallet. A call to his probation officer, and he wouldn't have been hard to find.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (007FJ, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 57 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,201
Posts18,466,042
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.