Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#14977920 06/18/20
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
What do we know about these bastards? Who is the Head Honcho? Where does the funding come from? It's not coming from the grungy skateboarders in the street. What is their hierarchy? What is the specific ultimate goal of the group? Anarchy for what purpose? Are they the muscle arm of some other movement?

Yeah, yeah, its easy to say George Soros, but there are better answers to who is pulling their strings. Had a good thread here last week or so on the low level protestor chain of command. I'm sure the FBI has better info on them. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have undercover people infiltrating them.

Think Donnie Brasco does ANTIFA. How about some ANTIFA Valachi Papers? Get the dirt on them to bring them down. Come prison time or some good violent ass beatings or more self defense shootings and the Rasta braid white boys and mouthy angry white chicks will run for Mama's basement for good.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
BP-B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You would think it would be easy to discern who's behind it, and just take them out, one way or another . Of course, you would have to want to.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Started in Oregon early 80’s

Initial target of their hate was against any company, person, or corporation that derived income from the environment, specifically forest products. Timber companies, saw mills, loggers.

Some Antifa members have gone missing in my woods...Rumored they must have gotten lost...More like they were caught by some loggers spiking trees...Just a rumor is all.

College student for the most part....Consider them the same as Green Peace, but on land, and a larger, richer, target areas to ruin.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, why didnt you ask me?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, why didnt you ask me?

Had I only known! smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Initial target of their hate was against any company, person, or corporation that derived income from the environment, specifically forest products. Timber companies, saw mills, loggers.

Some Antifa members have gone missing in my woods...Rumored they must have gotten lost...More like they were caught by some loggers spiking trees...Just a rumor is all.

College student for the most part....Consider them the same as Green Peace, but on land, and a larger, richer, target areas to ruin.

😎
weren’t they the ones that would climb trees so the loggers couldnt saw them down and also drive spikes into the trees to ruin saws? Owl and old growth huggers

Militant greenie types

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wonder if the new versions bleed as good as the old ones

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Beaver10

😎
weren’t they the ones that would climb trees so the loggers couldnt saw them down and also drive spikes into the trees to ruin saws? Owl and old growth huggers

Militant greenie types

Yes...Tree Love was a thing. Driving spikes into trees and burning down businesses is what caused Antifa to be considered shoot on sight in the field by loggers.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
According to the liberals I visit with.......Antifa is not a real thing anyway.

It is comprised of far right wing agitators....posing as liberals to hurt the liberal cause.

No schit.

I am MAGA.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That video doesn't answer many questions. I'm sure someones got the scoop on the infrastructure.

So ANTIFA began hugging trees and screwing with loggers but now can whip up a riot in any city with 24 hours notice? Get pallets of bricks delivered to strategic spots in advance?

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Started in 1933?? A picture is worth a thousand words......................

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

It is comprised of far right wing agitators....posing as liberals to hurt the liberal cause.

No schit.

Same here, to my wannabe-liberal brother-in-law, it's not Antifa being violent, it's really white supremists trying to make blacks look bad. And he knows, because his dad is an ex-cop who was undercover with the white supremists, and the FBI told his dad this is what's happening...
confused

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Plenty of information on the loose Anarcho Networks the Feds have been tracking since the 1930's.

You can go down multiple hundreds of rabbit holes of info using the Internet Archives.

And I hate to say it but Google Search can reveal lots of info if you use it in an asymmetrical way as well.

Target rich search environment can be found here.

http://www.ainfos.ca/

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
[quote]"What do we know about these bastards? Who is the Head Honcho? Where does the funding come from? It's not coming from the grungy skateboarders in the street. What is their hierarchy? What is the specific ultimate goal of the group? Anarchy for what purpose? Are they the muscle arm of some other movement?

Yeah, yeah, its easy to say George Soros, but there are better answers to who is pulling their strings. ... ."

STYXX lays it out pretty clearly where the money comes from, how it is washed, distributed to fund ANTIFA, BLM, Democratic Nat'l. Comm., various left wing groups, ad infinitum. It's much more than just George Soros, although he is one of the major players. . The "non-profit" organization is named ACTBLUE.

(Warning: Coarse language.)

[video:youtube]https://www.bitchute.com/video/xZ-xA6oksQo/[/video]

Hundreds and hundreds of millions of $$$$$$$ are donated to ACTBLUE, and dealt out to the various left wing groups, ad infinitum. It's much more than just George Soros, although he is one of the major players.

L.W.

Last edited by Leanwolf; 06/18/20. Reason: Correct syntax.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
They seem to operate like terrorist cells so they are more difficult to track.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Barr has the goods on them. That's why he said about a week ago they would be pursuing antifa leaders.

Trump and he also said they were terrorists (they know they have illegal overseas connections and funding). As usual, Trump gave us a clue and Ds stepped in it.

Stupid Ds and commies contradicted him (stupidly again).

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/18/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
First of two part article on the history. Don't think the 2nd part is out yet.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...qBK0B2OXx7qthTkkePQMOYlDSdInn4j8qCtUa12o

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No schit.

Do any of the lieberals on the fire tell you the truth?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
95 members (10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 16penny, 16 invisible), 1,660 guests, and 718 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,756
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.